MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Yes this is all correct. I paid on 3/13. After the whole warehouse revision ordeal my order was finally "confirmed and shipped" on 3/24. My order says it has been "shipped" on BT. Yet as of today(3/26) USPS has not received the item, only the label has been created, according to the tracking information. I give up man.
Status should update today or tomorrow. You get your order soon.

PHARMATEST PH 100.

Each milliliter of PHARMATEST PH 100 contains 100 milligrams of Testosterone Phenylpropionate. This testosterone ester is active for 4-5 days, is a cross between testosterone cypionate and propionate.

Effects of PHARMATEST PH 100:
+ Quickly increases strength.
+ Reduces the percentage of body fat and increases muscle relief.
+ Visibly builds muscle mass.

Has anyone already tried it? We will be glad to hear your opinion, feedback, suggestions or questions.

pharma-test-ph100-600x120-gif.120840

Everyone in this thread is just going to have to excuse me. My patience has not been high, especially when ordering from a new source. My tracking updated recently and I see that my order is on it's way to me in a few days. Will be doing an unpacking video as recommended by @RThoads. Thank you all for being very helpful @RThoads @Pharmacom Labs @Pharmacom Support
Hi, glad to hear it, as I said earlier, there is no reason to worry, everything will definitely be fine.

Hi yesterday i did a order if you want i can say you the number of the order, i sent a email but nobody response me, i updated the submit payment details but in coins was clear 0.006 but i had a discount and i don’t know if i must be update USD totally of the order usd without discount or if i in my account is in € the quantity i should put in €, please review my order and confirm that is all ok

Everyone in this thread is just going to have to excuse me. My patience has not been high, especially when ordering from a new source. My tracking updated recently and I see that my order is on it's way to me in a few days. Will be doing an unpacking video as recommended by @RThoads. Thank you all for being very helpful @RThoads @Pharmacom Labs @Pharmacom Support

Nice :) good to hear -- thanks for the update to confirm you see it moving on your tracking.

The tracking gets real fucky sometimes from the international warehouse. Last year at the start of covid lockdowns in China I ended up waiting about 4 months I think for my pack?

This source has never let me down and they've gone above and beyond to rectify pretty much any issue that's been raised on this board to (what I perceive to be) a pretty high standard.

I mean shit, we're practically buying premium bathtub chemicals off the internet and the customer service is better than most clear market services and products.

Hi yesterday i did a order if you want i can say you the number of the order, i sent a email but nobody response me, i updated the submit payment details but in coins was clear 0.006 but i had a discount and i don’t know if i must be update USD totally of the order usd without discount or if i in my account is in € the quantity i should put in €, please review my order and confirm that is all ok
You should pay exact BTC amount that was stated when you completed entering the order. I think you also get an order confrimation email that lists exact BTC amount owed.

If you have some more detailed trouble with your payement, you may need to contact the source.
See my post quoted below for details regarding how to contact the source directly:
Tip/Advice for Everyone: How to Contact the Source Directly

For specific account and order related inquiries please use the "Contact Us" form on the Basicstero website for the most direct and efficient communication with the company's customer service.
Code:
 https://int.basicstero.ws/index/contact

***Be sure to check your Spam Folder after contacting customer service because in the past some people complain they did not get a reply when in fact their email service filtered the reply to spam.

Board reps, posts, even PMs are not as efficient nor direct - may get overlooked or take time to be relayed to the appropriate personnel.
This is a big World-Wide company; Reps/PR/Marketing people are mostly busy relaying information/news/announcements and may not even have the ability, access, nor authority to see private account and order information.
(it is a good thing though, that the company only allows specific person ability to access private info for customer security reasons :) ).
Also, please, for your own safety never state any personal information in a public post.

The "Contact Us" form on the Basicstero website is the most direct form of communication regarding accounts and orders.

NOTE regarding tracking (which is a common inquiry I see daily across various boards and PMs):
In my experience, usually tracking is NOT uploaded until a pack leaves the warehouse country and passes outgoing (origin nation's) customs.
In my opinion this usually takes approx a couple weeks for intl packs.
Please be patient and try not to ask customer service for tracking info -- tracking will be uploaded to your dashboard when it is available and authorized to be given out (the source does not authorize it to be given out until a point, such as when it passes outgoing customs, when the source feels it is safe from the source's warehouse, staff, and mailers).

A source has no control over the postal service nor if packs are accurately scanned/updated within the postal system (once the pack is shipped, a source can only see what tracking shows you -- just like if/when you mail something to someone).
Keep in mind you can check the status of your order on the Basicstero site by loging into the warehouse where you placed the order and navigating to your
dashboard >> orders >> select the order you would like to see.
IF tracking has been uploaded to your account it will appear there in the order details section.

When contacting the source, please provide your order number and please have verifiable evidence if you are making any claims such as a lost or damaged pack (evidence would including a video of opening the sealed pack to show the condition of contents upon arrival or tracking status or seizure letter to show a pack is lost etc.).

I hope these tips and information are helpful :)

You should pay exact BTC amount that was stated when you completed entering the order. I think you also get an order confrimation email that lists exact BTC amount owed.

If you have some more detailed trouble with your payement, you may need to contact the source.
See my post quoted below for details regarding how to contact the source directly:
I already contacted the source but I still did not get a response, I also raised the payment in various ways but they are still checking

I understand your concern and maybe some others may have more info from first-hand experience.

To me, it just sounds like it may still be in transit.
Usually, once it hits the USA, tracking mentions an ISC as the port of entry city.
Of course, there may always be some rare event that tracking does not update or does not show accuracy; but I just mean most of the time.
Hopefully it is just traveling and all is well and you get a positive update soon.
Please, feel free to reply with an update if you do get news.
Replying with an update now. There has still been no change since February 28th. At what point do you consider the package to be just fucking lost in the mail, and reship? I’ve been patient enough.

Replying with an update now. There has still been no change since February 28th. At what point do you consider the package to be just fucking lost in the mail, and reship? I’ve been patient enough.
Hello - same with mine. My info went from in “transit” to “not found” wtf it’s. This time around has not been a good experience

Hello - same with mine. My info went from in “transit” to “not found” wtf it’s. This time around has not been a good experience
Mine did the same. Since Feb 23rd it has said "USPS waiting for package", as of this morning it says "Not trackable".

Last edited:
Yup, mine too. Also sent an email to them 2 days ago with no reply yet. I wonder if this source is finally tanking. Doesn’t look good.

Same here for me.

A few days ago, my own personal tracking for a recent order showed it was in transit (the source shipped it out and it was no longer in the source's hands or control). I do not have a screen shot of it in transit because it was completely normal tracking and no reason for me to take a picture (but multiple people here already have also confirmed packs were showing as in transit on tracking which means everyone knows the source did ship the orders).

Today mine looks like this (and I assume this is what others here are describing):
4KVTW2k.jpg

Your complaints and frustrations are with the postal service, shipping services, maybe even governments and customs etc. and these frustration are understood.

Sources are also frustrated by these entities and share your concerns -- more so than some of you because, while you may be concerned about a purchase a source's entire income depends upon these services (the owner and full-time employees of a source depend upon their job, just like you do with yours).

The postal system and shipping services do not read these boards (I do not know of any way we may influence the postal service or shipping services).

I understand we all get concerned. However, keep in mind that everyone who did see that their tracking was working a few days ago are confirming that the source shipped the orders (there were tracking updates that showed in transit).

The source did its part and shipped your order; after it is handed over to the postal service there is nothing a source can do (just like if you mail something to someone; once you send it out, it is at the mercy of the postal service and nothing you can do to change how the postal service works).
So, either they shipped it or they did not -- it these cases it sounds like you guys already know the source did ship the orders.

If/when I may catch Frank online this week, I will let him know about our concerns and share a link to my post here with him so he may see what I am talking about so he may look into.
While i doubt he has any influence upon the postal/shipping service, maybe he will have some insight from his experience.

In the case of verified seizure this source has always offer a free-reship.

If seized, you will get a letter from customs orother givernment agencies; save it to show as proof, but do not reply to such a letter or indicate any claim of the pack.