MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Yup, mine too. Also sent an email to them 2 days ago with no reply yet. I wonder if this source is finally tanking. Doesn’t look good.
I assure you, Pharmacom Labs (the parent company to Basicstero) is a big international business, not a small UGL; and, as such, is not going away.
Pharmacom has large volumes of business world-wide with thousands of customer a month in many nations, very established in Eastern Europe, the Middle-East, and just recently opened up to a big market in Soulth America with nations such as Brazil where bodybuilding are thriving.

Same here for me.

A few days ago, my own personal tracking for a recent order showed it was in transit (the source shipped it out and it was no longer in the source's hands or control). I do not have a screen shot of it in transit because it was completely normal tracking and no reason for me to take a picture (but multiple people here already have also confirmed packs were showing as in transit on tracking which means everyone knows the source did ship the orders).

Today mine looks like this (and I assume this is what others here are describing):
4KVTW2k.jpg

Your complaints and frustrations are with the postal service, shipping services, maybe even governments and customs etc. and these frustration are understood.

Sources are also frustrated by these entities and share your concerns -- more so than some of you because, while you may be concerned about a purchase a source's entire income depends upon these services (the owner and full-time employees of a source depend upon their job, just like you do with yours).

The postal system and shipping services do not read these boards (I do not know of any way we may influence the postal service or shipping services).

I understand we all get concerned. However, keep in mind that everyone who did see that their tracking was working a few days ago are confirming that the source shipped the orders (there were tracking updates that showed in transit).

The source did its part and shipped your order; after it is handed over to the postal service there is nothing a source can do (just like if you mail something to someone; once you send it out, it is at the mercy of the postal service and nothing you can do to change how the postal service works).
So, either they shipped it or they did not -- it these cases it sounds like you guys already know the source did ship the orders.

If/when I may catch Frank online this week, I will let him know about our concerns and share a link to my post here with him so he may see what I am talking about so he may look into.
While i doubt he has any influence upon the postal/shipping service, maybe he will have some insight from his experience.

In the case of verified seizure this source has always offer a free-reship.

If seized, you will get a letter from customs orother givernment agencies; save it to show as proof, but do not reply to such a letter or indicate any claim of the pack.
I appreciate your response/explanation. I am waiting to here back from USPS. I don’t understand how there can be a tracking number generated and now that same tracking number no longer exist. It would be nice to hear from the company regarding the issue with packages all “mailed” out around the same time.

I appreciate your response/explanation. I am waiting to here back from USPS. I don’t understand how there can be a tracking number generated and now that same tracking number no longer exist. It would be nice to hear from the company regarding the issue with packages all “mailed” out around the same time.
The last i had seen on my own tracking, it was in the USA in a state with some of the most CV19 restrictions (and a governor that faces serious opposition in the form of millions signing petitions to recall and remove the governor).
I do not have any information at this time other than my own guessing, but my guess is that INTL packs in that state may be delayed because of some related restriction.
Hopefully, we get some more info soon, or more importanty, just get our packs soon (i am in need getting low here).

Sorry, I am not more spcific about tracking updates or locations, but I do not want to post anything that may hurt our chances by giving the wrong people too much details.

Any idea when Cypionate will be back in stock for warehouse 1? Looking to buy this asap. I tried to buy from the US store but it said I needed a VAT number. I am not a business owner so how can I give this?

1/18 and still waiting. Not UK though.
@theseus2019 recently posted an update confirming he did receive his pack from W1 to the UK (quoted below).
The tracking stopped updating for 8 days, then it suddenly shows arriving to UK, then the next day at my front door.

It might have delayed for 4-5 days comparing to pre-covid times (in most of Europe, we are still in strict lockdown), which is understandable.

The last i had seen on my own tracking, it was in the USA in a state with some of the most CV19 restrictions (and a governor that faces serious opposition in the form of millions signing petitions to recall and remove the governor).
I do not have any information at this time other than my own guessing, but my guess is that INTL packs in that state may be delayed because of some related restriction.
Hopefully, we get some more info soon, or more importanty, just get our packs soon (i am in need getting low here).

Sorry, I am not more spcific about tracking updates or locations, but I do not want to post anything that may hurt our chances by giving the wrong people too much details.
Well - regardless I spoke to USPS and they never received a package. The label tracking number expired due to the fact they haven’t received anything hence the “not found” status.
So I’m out product and money. Sooo disappointed.

Well - regardless I spoke to USPS and they never received a package. The label tracking number expired due to the fact they haven’t received anything hence the “not found” status.
So I’m out product and money. Sooo disappointed.
If/when your pack arrives, or if it is lost/seized and the source offers a replacement, please post an update.
You would be the first one i have ever seen who does not have one of the these two situations.

But hey, I know there may always be a first for anything.

Just to be fair though, if it ends up your conclusion is not correct, simply let us know you got a pack.
Until then (or some new evidence), I will assume you have not received it.

I have already reached out to Frank and asked him to look into the situation as well.

If/when your pack arrives, or if it is lost/seized and the source offers a replacement, please post an update.
You would be the first one i have ever seen who does not have one of the these two situations.

But hey, I know there may always be a first for anything.

Just to be fair though, if it ends up your conclusion is not correct, simply let us know you got a pack.
Until then (or some new evidence), I will assume you have not received it.

I have already reached out to Frank and asked him to look into the situation as well.
I have messaged and zero reply. Can I emphasize I ordered before and have had no issues! This time has been different with shipping issues and really no transparency with what is going on. I see on this thread multiple people have had this issue. All I hear is patience, wait it’s coming,‘it’s normal for W2.

I have emailed twice recently and nothing. I have told close friends about this business and now annoyed.

I have messaged and zero reply. Can I emphasize I ordered before and have had no issues! This time has been different with shipping issues and really no transparency with what is going on. I see on this thread multiple people have had this issue. All I hear is patience, wait it’s coming,‘it’s normal for W2.

I have emailed twice recently and nothing. I have told close friends about this business and now annoyed.
sure, I understand you are upset.
I believe you that you have not received the pack and my own tracking, that just two days ago showed mine in teh USA, now shows the same are yours.
But I have seen packs take 2 to 3 times as long as what you have experienced (with some rare examples, even much longer than that). So I think there is still a very good chance you will get your pack.

I just meant, if it does end up arriving, please let us all know.

Once again, this is my exact experience. No issues in the past. And now they are not responding to emails. When they responded to my earlier messages, it was “please be patient”. I think it’s pretty safe to assume that the packages got lost. USPS dropped the tracking for Christ’s sake. I have emails and the old tracking number to show that I’m not full of shit. I even took a screen shot of my order on the site. Which I placed in early February btw. Orders need to be resent ASAP.

Can anyone else get on their site? It's so buggy for me
Same here for me and I have PM from guys on other baords all with the same lag and slow loading. I messaged the source and Frank explained that it is not something within the control of Basicstero; it is some issue with the hosting datacenter.

Yup, mine too. Also sent an email to them 2 days ago with no reply yet. I wonder if this source is finally tanking. Doesn’t look good.
Hsve you checked spam folder? We are working in normal mode.
@RThoads @Pharmacom Labs @Pharmacom Support the int site isnt working only the US site
Yes, there are issues with hosting data center. Not much under our control right now, we have to wait.
Any idea when Cypionate will be back in stock for warehouse 1? Looking to buy this asap. I tried to buy from the US store but it said I needed a VAT number. I am not a business owner so how can I give this?
Can not promise anything right now. Coronavirus makes it really difficult to restock W1. We are trying one way now, but, honestly, I am not sure how long it takes. We publish updates on all boards once W1 is restocked.
1/18 and still waiting. Not UK though.
I will contact you.

Once again, this is my exact experience. No issues in the past. And now they are not responding to emails. When they responded to my earlier messages, it was “please be patient”. I think it’s pretty safe to assume that the packages got lost. USPS dropped the tracking for Christ’s sake. I have emails and the old tracking number to show that I’m not full of shit. I even took a screen shot of my order on the site. Which I placed in early February btw. Orders need to be resent ASAP
Once again, this is my exact experience. No issues in the past. And now they are not responding to emails. When they responded to my earlier messages, it was “please be patient”. I think it’s pretty safe to assume that the packages got lost. USPS dropped the tracking for Christ’s sake. I have emails and the old tracking number to show that I’m not full of shit. I even took a screen shot of my order on the site. Which I placed in early February btw. Orders need to be resent ASAP.
Yeah, I’m replying to my own post. Want to update. I did get an email finally, and apparently it is a known issue and they are going to reroute it through another branch of USPS. They dont know if there will be new tracking numbers. They also promised to reship lost packs. So I haven’t lost hope yet. Will keep updating.

I just think it's fishy that suddenly several people are getting the message that their package isn't trackable (including me), all at the same time.
Before the tracking said USPS waiting for item, now it says "not trackable".
Pretty obvious these packages never were sent.