MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Just to keep you informed, basicstero refund my balance with the amount of my order. Always professional, best lab ever. Thank you!

Guess I'll just toss them. Checked all my vials...get this, two of my Primo have busted tops just like the Sust. Alot of money down the drain

In the middle of my first cycle too...

Beginners luck?? Disappointed.
They should reimburse you or send you replacements. I think that was the outcome with other guys. Just make sure you have all necessary pics and videos if they ask.

Just to add, packs from end of March-April with not working tracking numbers will start moving staring from the coming week. Tracking numbers for older February orders should be uploaded within the coming week. We depend on a third side and can only demand, but it helps not much.
Also, now we ship all orders by an old way until all issues with this new shipping way are resolved.
I am one of the February order guys. I ordered at the beginning of February. No tracking has been uploaded or sent to my email. Package has not arrived. I just keep hearing shit like this over and over.

I am going to continue to provide updates for all to see. Anyone who is considering buying from this source really needs to read the last 5 or 6 pages of this thread. At least.

I am one of the February order guys. I ordered at the beginning of February. No tracking has been uploaded or sent to my email. Package has not arrived. I just keep hearing shit like this over and over.

I am going to continue to provide updates for all to see. Anyone who is considering buying from this source really needs to read the last 5 or 6 pages of this thread. At least.
I emailed them a couple days ago asking for an update...

Just placed an order with these guys with their US Warehouse. Getting some test base to try out (both a water and oil) and some test P. Excited!

Just placed an order with these guys with their US Warehouse. Getting some test base to try out (both a water and oil) and some test P. Excited!
Domestic you should be good. I’d never order from international. I can get Pharma grade gear cheaper from intl, and quicker. But for domestic UGL I like them.

The source said that they are willing to reimburse me only 180$ store credit.

2 vials Sust500= 210$
1 vial Primo100= 95$
Shipping= 20$

Already threw the gear out...
What the fuck am I going to do with 180$ store credit, buy my PCT because my cycle was cut short? :):mad:

Absolutely wack.

2 vials Sust500= 210$
1 vial Primo100= 95$
Shipping= 20$

What the fuck am I going to do with 180$ store credit, buy my PCT because my cycle was cut short? :):mad:

Absolutely wack.
Glad to see they stand behind their product. :rolleyes:

2 vials Sust500= 210$
1 vial Primo100= 95$
Shipping= 20$

Absolutely wack.
Absolutely unacceptable if thats true. They should refund you the whole order. Never thought to see this from pharmacom...

Absolutely unacceptable if thats true. They should refund you the whole order. Never thought to see this from pharmacom...
I assure you it's true.

Well my whole order was around $1200. So I knew it was unlikely that they'd credit me the whole order. But, I assumed at the very least that they'd credit me for the 3 most affected vials(2xSust 1xPrimo).

Totally not gonna hang on this forever. Taking the L and moving on...

I replied by telling them I no longer want a refund, and that in the future I'd be buying my gear elsewhere.

I assure you it's true.

Well my whole order was around $1200. So I knew it was unlikely that they'd credit me the whole order. But, I assumed at the very least that they'd credit me for the 3 most affected vials(2xSust 1xPrimo).

Totally not gonna hang on this forever. Taking the L and moving on...

I replied by telling them I no longer want a refund, and that in the future I'd be buying my gear elsewhere.
Take your partial refund. Don't be too proud to get your own money back! They're fucking up and it'll affect their business. Meanwhile get back what you can . They still haven't responded to me about my leaky vials.

What makes matters worse is once it finally arrives you have a chance of popping off the flip cap to find a leaking rubber stopper that looks like a puckered asshole.

What makes matters worse is once it finally arrives you have a chance of popping off the flip cap to find a leaking rubber stopper that looks like a puckered asshole.
I lolled way too hard at that. Trust me, if it ever gets here and that happens, I will be letting folks know. But really, I don’t expect anything other than the usual “trust me all will be well soon” nonsense that keeps getting regurgitated.

Hey guys, I have a problem with my order of Test E from the domestic warehouse. Just ordered 2 bottles, took the blue cap off of one bottle and the metal center portion didn't come off. There is also oil that is in the center there, which appears it may be leaking?? I am worried about using this, if oil is leaking out and I literally just took it out of the box and popped the blue cap.

Attachments

• 20210509_135429.jpg
    20210509_135429.jpg
    806.3 KB · Views: 31
  • 20210509_135445.jpg
    20210509_135445.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 26
  • 20210509_135455.jpg
    20210509_135455.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 27
  • 20210509_135514.jpg
    20210509_135514.jpg
    642.5 KB · Views: 25
  • 20210509_135522.jpg
    20210509_135522.jpg
    549.2 KB · Views: 32
Hey guys, I have a problem with my order of Test E from the domestic warehouse. Just ordered 2 bottles, took the blue cap off of one bottle and the metal center portion didn't come off. There is also oil that is in the center there, which appears it may be leaking?? I am worried about using this, if oil is leaking out and I literally just took it out of the box and popped the blue cap.
That’s fine. That’s just high quality Pharmacom gear.