MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

It wasnt like that when i cracked it open. And it does leak now. After drawing oil seeps out thru the top of the vial
then, yes, if it leaks, do not use it.
To be clear, I don't doubt you that it leaks etc. or any of your claims or pics.

But I do not think it is from solvent; I just disagree about the cause -- the stopper must just be defective.
I say this because if it were some chemical reaction, the inside would have reacted much more long before you even received it.
Additionally, the same carrier is used in all the oils so you would see it happen to every vial.

Explain to the source that it is leaking and show the pic, they may offer a replacement.
Please, use the "Contact Us" form on the source's site to communicate directly with the source and give them your order number.
Code:
https://int.basicstero.ws/index/contact
*I know the source has been dealing with some issues with their site that may affect communication; but, once we are able to get you in communication with Basicstero, they are usually good about helping.

IF, after that, you need some more help, please feel free to PM me and let me know what the source says about it -- if they did not understand our concerns (keep in mind, English may not be their primary language), I will also try to explain it on your behalf.

Hey guys, I have an order from warehouse 2 and I was given tracking on the 14 of april, any estimates on when I will get it? are there currently any delays on warehouse 2 orders?

then, yes, if it leaks, do not use it.
To be clear, I don't doubt you that it leaks etc. or any of your claims or pics.

But I do not think it is from solvent; I just disagree about the cause -- the stopper must just be defective.
I say this because if it were some chemical reaction, the inside would have reacted much more long before you even received it.
Additionally, the same carrier is used in all the oils so you would see it happen to every vial.

Explain to the source that it is leaking and show the pic, they may offer a replacement.
Please, use the "Contact Us" form on the source's site to communicate directly with the source and give them your order number.
Code:
https://int.basicstero.ws/index/contact
*I know the source has been dealing with some issues with their site that may affect communication; but, once we are able to get you in communication with Basicstero, they are usually good about helping.

IF, after that, you need some more help, please feel free to PM me and let me know what the source says about it -- if they did not understand our concerns (keep in mind, English may not be their primary language), I will also try to explain it on your behalf.
Thanks for your help they are taking care of everything.

Hey wait a minute both of mines are like that too, they're disintegrating!
View attachment 146370
no they are not disintegrating.
It appears to just be a quality control issue from the stopper supplier regarding the texture and shape of the stoppers form/finish.
Nothing is wrong or a problem unless they are leaking (just like with any product regardless of how nice it looks, if it leaks then i would not use it because the seal is compromised; if it does not leak, it is sealed).

Please see my earlier reply below and consider the points (such as, if they were dissolving, then they would have already been long goen from the inside because inside the oil is always in contact during storage and the long shipping etc):
I do not think the surface condition of that stopper is a result of some BB or other solvent.
It most likely was that way to begin with, before even being on that vial -- my guess is that this rough surface was a result of heat or the stopper production itself or something during sterilization steps etc.

Think about it, if it was from contact with a solvent, then the entire internal side would be much worse OR even completely dissolved by now.
It does not make any logical sense that a small drop of oil gets on the top can do that, but the entire stopper on the inside is still there while being in contact with the same oil throughout shipping and maybe even for over year since production etc.

If it was from the carrier oil formula, the other stoppers would also all show this because they all have the same exposure to the carrier oil formula.

You can drop some of the carrier oil on the top of a stopper and let it sit for many days, my bet is you will not see anything happen.

That is why my guess is just that that specific stopper (and I have seen a few others like it) started out that way from heat during production, sterilization, or simply because the stopper source, like any business or producer, has some outliers in its own production line.

No need to throw it away unless you know there is a leak (from the pic, i do not see any signs of leaking). It may look different, but functionally it is the same.

If you are concerned about the seal, simply push some pressure into the vial, a couple cc of just air pressure, then flip the vial over so the oil is in contact with the edges of the stopper; let it sit this way for a day or so with all the air pressure pushing the oil against the seal.
IF there are any leaks, the oil will come out under this pressure (really, in practice we would not even have this kinda of pressure, so if there are no leaks with it like this, you can be confident there are no leaks under normal conditions).

If Frank or his assistant know more, maybe they can add something.
but those are my thoughts and I hope it helps :)

About two months ago folks at basicstero told me my order had been shipped and that they'd send tracking in a few days. Am still waiting.

About two months ago folks at basicstero told me my order had been shipped and that they'd send tracking in a few days. Am still waiting.
The quote below is the most recent update from the source:
Just to add, packs from end of March-April with not working tracking numbers will start moving staring from the coming week. Tracking numbers for older February orders should be uploaded within the coming week. We depend on a third side and can only demand, but it helps not much.
Also, now we ship all orders by an old way until all issues with this new shipping way are resolved.
Let me add, a source has zero control or influence on the postal services (just like if you or I sent someone a package, once we hand it over to the shipping service, we no longer have control).

Importing illegal compounds is not an easy game to play at anytime, but especially difficult during unprecedented "CV19" excuse for wide-range globalist attacks on freedom.

We work with the situation we have and hope for the best.

For those who do not want to deal with the wait times, delays, and risks associated with importing from international, Basicstero has a US Domestic Warehouse where the products are already in stock within the USA. The prices are a higher to pay from the higher operational costs of working in the USA, to compensate the warehouse workers for their legal risks, and to pay for import costs etc.
But for this higher price, the customer does not have to deal with importing, intl shipping, or any seizure risks.
In most cases, US Domestic packs are delivered within one business week after payment as been confirmed.

For those interested, here in the "code" box below is my referral link to the Basicstero US Domestic Warehouse:
Code:
https://us.basicstero.ws/user/register/?ref=6287

I have used the Domestic service in the past and have always been happy with the results; the only reason I usually go with INTL is for the lower prices.
I've been procrastinating about putting in a domestic order for a few weeks now, hoping my lost intl pack will suddenly show up, but I think this week I will pull the trigger and place a new order with the Domestic warehouse just to have some things on hand while I wait for INTL to be resolved.

The quote below is the most recent update from the source:

Let me add, a source has zero control or influence on the postal services (just like if you or I sent someone a package, once we hand it over to the shipping service, we no longer have control).

Importing illegal compounds is not an easy game to play at anytime, but especially difficult during unprecedented "CV19" excuse for wide-range globalist attacks on freedom.

We work with the situation we have and hope for the best.

For those who do not want to deal with the wait times, delays, and risks associated with importing from international, Basicstero has a US Domestic Warehouse where the products are already in stock within the USA. The prices are a higher to pay from the higher operational costs of working in the USA, to compensate the warehouse workers for their legal risks, and to pay for import costs etc.
But for this higher price, the customer does not have to deal with importing, intl shipping, or any seizure risks.
In most cases, US Domestic packs are delivered within one business week after payment as been confirmed.

For those interested, here in the "code" box below is my referral link to the Basicstero US Domestic Warehouse:
Code:
https://us.basicstero.ws/user/register/?ref=6287

I have used the Domestic service in the past and have always been happy with the results; the only reason I usually go with INTL is for the lower prices.
I've been procrastinating about putting in a domestic order for a few weeks now, hoping my lost intl pack will suddenly show up, but I think this week I will pull the trigger and place a new order with the Domestic warehouse just to have some things on hand while I wait for INTL to be resolved.
Okay so nothing new. Yes I have ordered domestically.

no they are not disintegrating.
It appears to just be a quality control issue from the stopper supplier regarding the texture and shape of the stoppers form/finish.
Nothing is wrong or a problem unless they are leaking (just like with any product regardless of how nice it looks, if it leaks then i would not use it because the seal is compromised; if it does not leak, it is sealed).

Please see my earlier reply below and consider the points (such as, if they were dissolving, then they would have already been long goen from the inside because inside the oil is always in contact during storage and the long shipping etc):
Seriously man? How are you going to say they are not disintegrating? How would you describe it? Low quality magically vanishing rubber stopper??

Whoevers reading this thread, I recommend you buy nothing from these folks until they come forward with the gear they owe. I'll be one to shout out if I get mine.

Whoevers reading this thread, I recommend you buy nothing from these folks until they come forward with the gear they owe. I'll be one to shout out if I get mine.
I understand and it’s been hard trust me. I have ordered domestically which has come through while waiting for overseas stuff. I do think it’s been crazy with all the stuff coming out.

Yup same here. I don’t think it’s gonna happen though. Still no tracking for the reship. Just a lot of bullshit reassurances.