MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Thanks very much for your reply rthoads. I’ve read loads of your posts on this thread and find you very knowledgeable. Reading your technique you have virtually listed all of the steps I undertake every shot, bar washing hands with hot soapy water lol.

I’m not sure how rare/common this thing is. I can’t say for certain it is the EO vs reaction to something else, but in the absence of trying other compounds minus EO I have nothing further. As I said I have happened across several threads on different forums. For completeness here are some links if others are interested.

I was hoping someone would have similar issue and found a solution like using a different PComm product or diluting the shot with another oil. Do all PComm products have the EO?

For the short term I will continue my next cycle as planned. Unfortunately still waiting for a W2 order I made back in early February but hopefully it won’t be too much longer.

Cheers

Thanks very much for your reply rthoads. I’ve read loads of your posts on this thread and find you very knowledgeable. Reading your technique you have virtually listed all of the steps I undertake every shot, bar washing hands with hot soapy water lol.

I’m not sure how rare/common this thing is. I can’t say for certain it is the EO vs reaction to something else, but in the absence of trying other compounds minus EO I have nothing further. As I said I have happened across several threads on different forums. For completeness here are some links if others are interested.

I was hoping someone would have similar issue and found a solution like using a different PComm product or diluting the shot with another oil. Do all PComm products have the EO?

For the short term I will continue my next cycle as planned. Unfortunately still waiting for a W2 order I made back in early February but hopefully it won’t be too much longer.

Cheers
To the best of my understanding, all Pharmacom products use a carrier oil formulation of GSO with approx 5% to 10% EO with some small amount of bacteriostatic agent such as 1% BA.

My apology, but at this time I do not know of any remedy for someone who may have discomfort from the EO.

Regarding the quarantined W2 orders, if I understood it correctly, I think Frank said he is treating them as lost (postal service's fault, not within the customer nor source's control) and has, or will be, issuing re-ships of those orders (at the source's expense -- Free re-ship to the customers).
I understand it has been a very difficult time because of the CV19 restrictions in some areas, but hope we hear an update soon.

Yes that’s my understanding too.

In regards the postage I am one of the lucky ones in that, the tracking has recently updated to show it has arrived in my country as of last week. Hopefully there will be no issues.

Thanks again and keep doing what you are doing mate! :)

Never had any issues with their Test E or any other high dose formulas. I have had some reactions to Primo (solvent cough), so maybe you're sensitive to a solvent? Try SubQ with a 27g insulin syringe. I have had far fewer side effects and PIP since switching to SubQ. Just my experience.

Is that a common reaction with primo? Sounds like it to have it’s own name?

Ive heard of subq but not tried it. I will have to do some research. Cheers. :)

Is that a common reaction with primo? Sounds like it to have it’s own name?

Ive heard of subq but not tried it. I will have to do some research. Cheers. :)
Primo 100 I don’t have issues with but primo 200 gives me a good amount of PIP. I just mix it with my test shot and that helps a lot.

If i get a chance to catch Frank online this week, I will ask him if he has any update about those quarantined orders OR the reships.
I have not been able to talk ti him as much very recently because I have to get up earlier for other work. But I might be able to stay up late tonight and try to catch his timezone (I am in the USA but he is traveling or in Europe most of the time).

Or, maybe you guys can try to PM the Pharmacom Support assistant to see if he has any update.
Did you get ahold of Frank? I still got no tracking and nothing has arrived.

Did you get ahold of Frank? I still got no tracking and nothing has arrived.
I asked RT and he said he hasn’t heard anything.
I have received a reply just moments ago.

The February packs that got stuck (at US local postal hub's CV19 quarantine -- my tracking showed they had already passed customs and updated to steps after the ISC) are considered lost.

The Feb packs that cannot be recovered or released (my personal guess is they are likely "destroyed" or stolen by postal workers at this point).
As such, Basicstero is treating them the same as any other lost and/or seized and so they are being reshipped (free to the customer) by USPS (the old standard way).

Tracking for the Feb lost packs has been removed from the postal system to the best of my knowledge (if someone can suddenly see updates again, please let us all know -- because reships are already being processed and sent, you will still have the reship regardless of old packs' future status).

A more recent shipment of packs was also stopped and sent back to the intl shipping service.
I think this is the batch with my own pack from the end of March.
These packs were not lost, they were simply bounced back and are now shipped again by the new service; these packs will have the same exact tracking as before and those trackings should once again work in about a week or two.

Just to add, packs from end of March-April with not working tracking numbers will start moving staring from the coming week. Tracking numbers for older February orders should be uploaded within the coming week. We depend on a third side and can only demand, but it helps not much.
Also, now we ship all orders by an old way until all issues with this new shipping way are resolved.

Just to add, packs from end of March-April with not working tracking numbers will start moving staring from the coming week. Tracking numbers for older February orders should be uploaded within the coming week. We depend on a third side and can only demand, but it helps not much.
Also, now we ship all orders by an old way until all issues with this new shipping way are resolved.
Okay so the Feb orders should have tracking numbers with in the week. I’ve been told this two weeks ago as well. So once the tracking numbers come in, is it still 30 days from there?

Okay so the Feb orders should have tracking numbers with in the week. I’ve been told this two weeks ago as well. So once the tracking numbers come in, is it still 30 days from there?
All the source can do is give an estimate.
Shipping is beyond their control.
So lets be honest here, regardless of if or what is said here, even from the sources, there is no way anyone can make any guarantee about arrival times because once the packs are with the postal service a source has no control.

I mean, look at my pic of tracking from an order last year (and note, this was one order split into two separate packs; they both shipped at the exact same moment but one arrived to me in approx 30 days, one of the fastest I ever received, and the other half took approx 60 days -- the postal service is NOT something that anyone will ever be able to accurately predict... and this was before CV19 bullshit restrictions got bad):
bOW6vAZ.jpg

yAzJzJh.jpg

From all of my experience, I think it is very likely to take longer than 30 days for INTL W2 (remember, it must go to Europe first and then to the final destination from there) during our current global conditions.

But it is possible; I have had that pack in the past make it in less than 30 days total -- 4 to 6 weeks used to be the standard 95% of the time.

Lets hope we get some luck on our side for a change and we see some trackings with good updates soon.

I think in my case, I am going to have to place a small order with US Domestic soon. I have been putting it off because I can get more from INTL, but i may not be able to wait more than a few more weeks.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone :)

Just wanted to offer an update. Received my package from W2 in the US yesterday. All in all it was 37 days from order placed to delivery so not too shabby.

I got everything I ordered. I also noticed one blister I didn’t order. The orange looks like the oxandrolone I ordered in the past. Does anyone know what the yellow is?

9DF0364A-6ED3-451C-AAF4-32FC160A47DB.jpeg

Heads up for anyone ordering from Pharmacom. Make sure you videotape when you open the packages. Two out of my three orders including the most recent one that arrived yesterday has had a damaged vial. If this keeps happening to me there is a very good chance it will happen to you.

Pharmacom still hasn't replaced the first leaking vial that was sent or even given me any sort of update on the status of the replacement. Not even sure if they are making it a priority but at this point I have zero faith in this operation.

Get ready to kiss hundreds of dollars goodbye on gear you can't use. Hopefully you have better luck with customer service than I did because it is absolute garbage. Think long and hard before you order from them.

Just wanted to offer an update. Received my package from W2 in the US yesterday. All in all it was 37 days from order placed to delivery so not too shabby.

I got everything I ordered. I also noticed one blister I didn’t order. The orange looks like the oxandrolone I ordered in the past. Does anyone know what the yellow is?

View attachment 146281
The yellow looks like winny (stanozolol) to me.
But no need to guess, simply look on the back of the blister and the product names should be printed all over the foil backing :)

@RThoads @Pharmacom Labs

Do you have any updates about the letrozole/anastrozole debacle from over a month and a half ago?

Did y'all get them sent out to be tested so we can finally get to the bottom of this?

As I already mentioned in the other thread, I would hate for this to be swept under the rug instead of being handled appropriately.

I noticed you replied here about 15 minutes ago but you didn't respond to my question in the other thread that I tagged you in so I figured it would be a good idea to come over here to the main thread and refresh your memory.

Looking forward to these lab results. Thanks in advance.

I’ve ordered from int’l several times. In the past, after you get tracking it usually takes two weeks. It will sit overseas for a week or so, then come in to customs, and after it clears customs, it takes a couple days.

That is IF all goes as it should. This has been such a goddamn nightmare, i have little faith left. I have my doubts that we will even get tracking. Would be nice though.

View attachment 146281
I’m pretty sure yellow used to be Winstrol. Does it not say on the blister? Or whatever it’s called. They sent me a winstrol on accident once too, and I loved it. Got some good gains by adding it at the end of a cycle, after a mid-cycle plateau. Oh and congrats on receiving your order from w2. Dick. Lol.

@jl0u @chaseychase the free blister of pills is not an mistake: the source often adds some extra bonus to some orders -- it is random, just a free gift -- if/when there may be some error on the blister so they give it away with orders or sometime they just give extra blisters of pills etc. as a surprise gift to be nice :)
The back of the blister foil should have the name of the compound.

@MadBret
The last I saw posted about the old clomid batch sounded like the original guy that had the results from Jano was submitting a sample for another analysis (I think with a Polish analytic lab).
But these arrangements are not affiliated with Basicstero -- all is/was done independently.

This was an old batch from years ago and the source no longer has it for sale.
I was also under the impression the source located some old blisters, but they were in the USA (the source is not able to get those back as they would need to be exported from the USA and imported back into a location where the source is located -- not easy or without serious risks for this type of product); also, a different analytic service did not accept payment methods compatible with the source's ability to transfer funds (just different countries and not always easy to make payment unless everyone uses BTC).
As such, the source asked if anyone else has some of that batch and willing to get it tested. It sounded very much like the source would cover the cost if someone had some unopened and was willing to send it for analysis.

I have not seen any updates or anyone else talk about sending samples on any of the boards since then.

IF anyone has an unopened sample of the batch in question, please let us know and I will try to help get you in contact with Frank to try to arrange for testing
----
----

My own opinion below, just speaking for myself, my thoughts, NOT on anyone else's behalf:

At this point, it will not matter either way if there are any new tests done or what the results of a new test show.
I think this because, there are multiple test results, from respected services, on that batch already and they do not agree.
All a future result can do is agree with one of the already known results and disagree with another.
Then what changes? nothing, because people still simply believe in or trust that which cognitive bias, wants, needs, hopes, dream, or even ego already believes.
IF they like the result of additional tests, then they will say those tests are true.
IF they do not like the results of additional test, then they will say those tests are not true.
How many tests and which result is the final absolute highest ranking "truth?"

Also, please everyone needs to think clearly and realize any result for any specific sample only tells you something (or tries to, as we seeing testing may not always be accurate or agree) about THAT sample on that day by that testing.

A good result will not someone make everything in the future also be perfect.

IF one result meant absolute truth, then go look at one of the source's good results and I guess that is that, everything is good, right?

Understand, I am very curious and hope to see additional testing because I think testing services need to be checked as well (after all, we all send things to these places but they can report back anything -- for example, how do I know SIMEC really tested what they said they tested or the result is what they said it is? I just trust it, but now we see some testing results on the same batch that do not match -- humans are human, not perfect, and testing services are no different).
The conflicting analytic results really made me think about the human side to testing services (both results can not be true -- not accusing, and maybe unintentional, but somewhere there must be an error in one or more of the testing services).

Look at these example listed below of serious Fraud by analytic labs (resulting in serious legal consequences including some innocent people's lives being destroyed) -- if analytic and forensic labs can do this, with much higher at stake, just keep it in perspective :( :

CSI Is a Lie: Forensic Investigations Are Overdue for Reform

Massive drug lab scandal results in 20,000 convictions dropped

•https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-watch/wp/2017/10/20/another-week-another-crime-lab-scandal/

But with that said, functionally, more opinions will do little in regards of the reality with this batch in question -- it will all just be for emotional feelings -- because testing results did not agree, the results may always be debated.

Regardless, nothing in reality changes and just some of us feel emotionally more comfortable because we randomly decided some test result gives us stability, reassurance, and access to truth -- is reality, all we did is agree with whatever we wanted to believe.

I think the real words of wisdom are:
everyone needs to stay in touch with the reality that any product, any testing service, any source -- like anything in life -- has some risks etc. and no one should ever put blind 100% faith into anything.

This is a really good source and I trust Pharmacom, Basicstero, and Frank.
Keeping it all in perspective, we will not find any other source with more integrity or high-quality products.

I do not think Basicstero is perfect (none of us are without the chance of errors); this source has my business because I have a long-time working relationship with this Basicstero and they are among my best options (i have a couple other long-time equally trusted sources for some things Basicstero does not provide -- in total I trust 3 sources out of the hundreds available).

As for that old batch that was in question, until I hear Frank say it was something other than what was on the label, I trust Basicstero.
Nonetheless, it will not matter what I believe because I think that batch was sold around 2018 and none of it is even available to purchase or test now.