MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

i got some bold 500 and deca 500. im 4 weeks in. 1000mg bold and 900 deca per week. doing good will order more soon. those 2 i mention are high concentrated like the bold 300 and deca 300? there arent lab tests

Pay attention to PHARMA MIX 4.

Each milliliter of PHARMA MIX 4 contains:
- Testosterone Phenylpropionate 130 mg.
- Testosterone Decanoate 270 mg.
- Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 70 mg.
- Nandrolone Decanoate 130 mg.

According to the content of the active substance, 1 vial of PHARMA MIX 4 is equivalent to 1.5 vials of 250 Testosterone and 2 vials of 100 Nandrolone.

Buying PHARMA MIX 4, you get a classic course of Testosterone + Nandrolone in an ideal proportion of 2 to 1.

NXKbvNz8W18.jpg

Have you gotten any updates, or tracking yet? I have heard nothing.

I’ve been told within this week they should have the tracking numbers. They have sent products to whomever. I don’t brother. Everything has been so weird with this stuff in February I really don’t believe anything. That is why I ordered USA. I don’t have tons of money laying around but wanted to at least get started and hoping before this is out the other stuff comes in.. however I am tempted at the beginning of this month I’ll do something small if I don’t hear anything.
Folks, there is nothing here not to believe. Earlier we had tracking numbers starting with 2 letters and ending with 2 letters. In February we started using another way with tracking numbers consisting only from numbers. I am sure lots of people here who ordered can confirm this. A few batches shipped that way have arrived fine. I think someone will confirm it too. Some batches failed due to coronavirus thing and stuck. We reshipped them. New tracking numbers were not uploaded so fat cause we ship not directly, but use an intermediary partner who should first receive goods from us and forward by his special way (which takes 4-6 days). On top of this a couple of batches did not pass export procedure an local custom and were returned back and our partner had to use another route through another customs. Look, i can not disclose details, but this all takes time. And I mentioned several times: shipping takes over a month from international warehouse now. This new way is not well tested and not so stable so far.
On the other hand we are arranging a new warehouse in a new country, which should have good delivery success towards the USA particularly.
We have issues and we admit it. No one is disappearing and no one is trying to scam you.

Last edited:
Pay attention to PHARMA MIX 4.

Each milliliter of PHARMA MIX 4 contains:
- Testosterone Phenylpropionate 130 mg.
- Testosterone Decanoate 270 mg.
- Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 70 mg.
- Nandrolone Decanoate 130 mg.

According to the content of the active substance, 1 vial of PHARMA MIX 4 is equivalent to 1.5 vials of 250 Testosterone and 2 vials of 100 Nandrolone.

Buying PHARMA MIX 4, you get a classic course of Testosterone + Nandrolone in an ideal proportion of 2 to 1.

NXKbvNz8W18.jpg
Folks, there is nothing here not to believe. Earlier we had tracking numbers starting with 2 letters and ending with 2 letters. In February we started using another way with tracking numbers consisting only from numbers. I am sure lots of people here who ordered can confirm this. A few batches shipped that way have arrived fine. I think someone will confirm it too. Some batches failed due to coronavirus thing and stuck. We reshipped them. New tracking numbers were not uploaded so fat cause we ship not directly, but use an intermediary partner who should first receive goods from us and forward by his special way (which takes 4-6 days). On top of this a couple of batches did not pass export procedure an local custom and were returned back and our partner had to use another route through another customs. Look, i can not disclose details, but this all takes time. And I mentioned several times: shipping takes over a month from international warehouse now. This new way is not well tested and not so stable so far.
On the other hand we are arranging a new warehouse in a new country, which should have good delivery success towards the USA particularly.
We have issues and we admit it. No one is disappearing and no one is trying to scam you.
Thank you. Can you at least tell us when the clock started again for us so we know roughly when the month or so will be?

My question is what happens if it gets lost again? Or if it’s seized? Will the packages get shipped again? I know that there is a one time reship for seizures, but these are different circumstances. I’m only talking about the packs that were ordered in February where the tracking disappeared after thirty days due to the facility being shut down because of covid.

I placed an order from W2 to the US on March 21st. Tracking never populated but I got a reply from support on April 9th that they’re reshipping. Unfortunately haven’t gotten a tracking number yet.

Anyone place an order around the same time?

Did @Pharmacom Labs used to have Nolva? I cannot find it on either site anymore.
Nope, Pharmacom does not produce Tamoxifen.
On some rare occasions I have seen Basicstero stock some other popular brands.
All PCT products are listed in the section linked in code box below:
Code:
https://int.basicstero.ws/pct

No. I think they only have torem.
This is correct, Pharmacom produces toremifene
Code:
https://int.basicstero.ws/products/item/214

I placed an order from W2 to the US on March 21st. Tracking never populated but I got a reply from support on April 9th that they’re reshipping. Unfortunately haven’t gotten a tracking number yet.

Anyone place an order around the same time?
I don't think the reship trackings are posted to the customer dashboard.
At least in my own experience, I never got a tracking for a reship; it simply was sent and then one day later a pack arrived that I opened to the happy surprise of it being all of my items that were seized months ago.
IF the source says they sent a reship, I believe they did so, but, in my case, I did not see a tracking myself.