MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Anyone having problems with the website? It keeps timing out in my browser
Same to me
Same been trying to get on the passed couple days.
It looks like Basicstero is trying to implement some DDoS protection:

Do you guys see these screens?

I get to this:
Xd1u6Nz.jpg

Then:
Zr5VZl7.jpg

But I get stuck at this next one or just starts over with the previous step (I cannot get past this screen):
Ho5omK0.jpg

and/or:
nNd8KRZ.jpg

A page or two back they said that loser extortionist was inconveniencing them with DDoS attacks against their site.
I saw DDoS attacks mentioned in another populate source's thread as well.
Seems like someone is hitting sources -- likely the same guy got a big idea to do this. Sad part is, it may be someone that has been on the boards because I find it unlikely a random computer nerd suddenly decides to go hit a multiple AAS sources.

Do you remember a couple years ago the extortionist that hit the boards?
It changed some forever and killed a lot of participation and openness on others.

These "hackers" are bold though because there is always a chance one day technology will show where its all coming from and then there may be some physical consequences for fucking with people and being an extortionist.

It looks like Basicstero is trying to implement some DDoS protection:

Do you guys see these screens?

I get to this:
Xd1u6Nz.jpg

Then:
Zr5VZl7.jpg

But I get stuck at this next one or just starts over with the previous step (I cannot get past this screen):
Ho5omK0.jpg

and/or:
nNd8KRZ.jpg

I saw DDoS attacks mentioned in another populate source's thread as well.
Seems like someone is hitting sources -- likely the same guy got a big idea to do this. Sad part is, it may be someone that has been on the boards because I find it unlikely a random computer nerd suddenly decides to go hit a multiple AAS sources.

Do you remember a couple years ago the extortionist that hit the boards?
It changed some forever and killed a lot of participation and openness on others.

These "hackers" are bold though because there is always a chance one day technology will show where its all coming from and then there may be some physical consequences for fucking with people and being an extortionist.
I get the first screen you shared then it directs me fine to the website.

Hi buddy @RThoads ,

How can I get around this VAT Number thing? I want to order from W2 to UK.
VAT is required by postal service from our side and there is no way to ship without it, but it does not have to be real VAT. Please just indicate any number, it will work.

Last edited:
Just today I received my order, 25 days later, and when I open it, everything was full of winstrol ... everything was wet and oily, two of the vials have less quantity due to these "leaks", I have not removed the security seals due to if the source wants a video but I wait for a solution ...
EDIT: TODAY THEY SEND ME A EMAIL, THEY SAY THAT ASAP RESHIP, WHEN I KNOW SOMETHING I WILL BE INFORMING

I ordered USA last Thursday and got my small order today.. happy about that. Now just waiting for the February international one to come through. It’s been sooo long.

I ordered USA last Thursday and got my small order today.. happy about that. Now just waiting for the February international one to come through. It’s been sooo long.
Have you gotten any updates, or tracking yet? I have heard nothing.

Have you gotten any updates, or tracking yet? I have heard nothing.
I’ve been told within this week they should have the tracking numbers. They have sent products to whomever. I don’t brother. Everything has been so weird with this stuff in February I really don’t believe anything. That is why I ordered USA. I don’t have tons of money laying around but wanted to at least get started and hoping before this is out the other stuff comes in.. however I am tempted at the beginning of this month I’ll do something small if I don’t hear anything.

Anyone having problems with the website? It keeps timing out in my browser
Same to me
Same been trying to get on the passed couple days.
A page or two back they said that loser extortionist was inconveniencing them with DDoS attacks against their site.
Hi, please do not worry, technical work is underway, soon we will solve the problems and the site will work well.