MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Hi, please don’t worry, I received your message and answered it, believe me, we will definitely do our best to make you happy.
I wrote you some days ago, and you dont answer me, I wrote more than 5 times to the web contact and you dont answer me anytime, finally I have been waiting more that 3 weeks waiting my order and no track info!! ...

Yeah it’s down again. Between their website crashes and shipping issues I wouldn’t hold my breath. I ordered from w2 on February 2nd and still nothing. Allegedly they are on it tho. We will see.
This whole February issue has been terrible and you’re right.. they say it’s handled. I ordered something small from us domestic in the meantime. We shall see!!

This whole February issue has been terrible and you’re right.. they say it’s handled. I ordered something small from us domestic in the meantime. We shall see!!
You’re braver than I. I’m not ordering shit from this source again until my pack gets here. Even then I will be reluctant, and better get some sort of discount. I get the feeling that my $500 is toast.

You’re braver than I. I’m not ordering shit from this source again until my pack gets here. Even then I will be reluctant, and better get some sort of discount. I get the feeling that my $500 is toast.
So I would bet my hand (in german: ich würde meine Hand dafür ins Feuer legen) that nobody is going to be scammed by pharmacom. Never. For me this is the most reliable source I ever know

Hi there, not very good news for all of us, unfortunately.
1. Our site is under a DDOS-attack and working not stable. There are blackmailers who threaten to attack us if we don`t pay to them. Obviously we do not negotiate with blackmailers, they can fuck off. We are working on stabilizing access to our site. Just for your info, we are operational, just temporary issues.

2. Unfortunately there are delays with orders from international warehouse. We mentioned we found a new shipping way to the USA with low seizure risk. A few batches were delivered successfully by this way. One batch stack in the middle due to covid. 2 other batches of envelops (orders from end of March - beginning of April) returned back to our partner`s warehouse as we have been reported just now. Another trial is planned for tomorrow. Due to this we do not have tracking numbers so far. Moreover, on site we say that tracking numbers are provided within a week after order status changes to shipped.It is not valid for this way. Moreover, once order changes status to shipped, it means we packed and shipped it to our partner, but our partner needs also 4-5 days to receive all and ship by this new safe way. So, general shipping time may take over a month and tracking number will be provided roughly 2 weeks after order status changes to shipped.
Things became really complicated due to coronavirus. We have to deal with what we have.
So, i warn in advance that orders will take pretty long. In some cases shipping may take even up to 2 months. Please be ready for this or just do not order. All complains kinda you have competitions soon and need goods soonest are senseless. We can not have any impact on current circumstances. I am describing situation as it is, whether you like it or not.Sorry... We are not sure, when things get better.
US domestic warehouse is working in normal mode without delays.

3. To finish it on a positive step. We are organizing a warehouse in a new country, which has good success as per preliminary tests. So, we are not sitting motionless. It takes some time, but new warehouse will get into operation in a while.

1. Our site is under a DDOS-attack and working not stable. There are blackmailers who threaten to attack us if we don`t pay to them. Obviously we do not negotiate with blackmailers, they can fuck off. We are working on stabilizing access to our site. Just for your info, we are operational, just temporary issues.

2. Unfortunately there are delays with orders from international warehouse. We mentioned we found a new shipping way to the USA with low seizure risk. A few batches were delivered successfully by this way. One batch stack in the middle due to covid. 2 other batches of envelops (orders from end of March - beginning of April) returned back to our partner`s warehouse as we have been reported just now. Another trial is planned for tomorrow. Due to this we do not have tracking numbers so far. Moreover, on site we say that tracking numbers are provided within a week after order status changes to shipped.It is not valid for this way. Moreover, once order changes status to shipped, it means we packed and shipped it to our partner, but our partner needs also 4-5 days to receive all and ship by this new safe way. So, general shipping time may take over a month and tracking number will be provided roughly 2 weeks after order status changes to shipped.
Things became really complicated due to coronavirus. We have to deal with what we have.
So, i warn in advance that orders will take pretty long. In some cases shipping may take even up to 2 months. Please be ready for this or just do not order. All complains kinda you have competitions soon and need goods soonest are senseless. We can not have any impact on current circumstances. I am describing situation as it is, whether you like it or not.Sorry... We are not sure, when things get better.

3. To finish it on a positive step. We are organizing a warehouse in a new country, which has good success as per preliminary tests. So, we are not sitting motionless. It takes some time, but new warehouse will get into operation in a while.

Damn if I knew this a day ago I prob woulda just ordered domestic

Short review to pharma mix 5.
it hurts a little during the injection. a slight pip remains. it is strong and not for beginners. the tren cough breaks me. I'm extremely aggressive and focused in training. at night i sweat on the day of the injection. i don't use it every day. That shit is on point. Great pumps till it hurts.

it hurts a little during the injection. a slight pip remains. it is strong and not for beginners. the tren cough breaks me. I'm extremely aggressive and focused in training. at night i sweat on the day of the injection. i don't use it every day. That shit is on point. Great pumps till it hurts.
That mix is great I use it 1-2 times a week. I only get PIP if I pin in my shoulders.

Does anyone ever reply to a message?

25 days waiting for my order after paying $ 43 shipping, I have written every few days through the forum, I have written not how many times for the "contact us" of the web, I do not know anything about my order, nobody gives me a track number, I just feel like I lost my money

Ordered domestic almost a week ago and it only updated to shipping label created yesterday, what a waste of money
On a Thursday you had ordered almost a week ago.
Got my order today, the tracking didn't update and they shipped before they posted the info.
They are off the hook....this time
Then, on Saturday, you received your order.

So, it sounds like you ordered arrived in about one business week from when you ordered.
The estimate given is that most Domestic orders arrive in one business week from the time the payment in confirmed.
Sounds like everything went really smooth for your order without any delay.

As such, I do not understand what you mean by "they are off the hook..."
Because it does not sound like they were ever "on the hook " lol -- most guys would be very happy to get their pack in about one business week from the time they ordered.

While it is beyond the power of a source to influence the postal service (likewise, it is not because of the source that yours moved so fast) that is considered a very good delivery time with which most customers would be very pleased.

Regardless, I hope you enjoy the products and have a good cycle :)

Thank you for sharing the details of your experience.
This kind of info is valuable so others may learn.
In my opinion, such as product should only be used by very experienced/advanced users. I think you details support this opinion.

Does anyone ever reply to a message?

25 days waiting for my order after paying $ 43 shipping, I have written every few days through the forum, I have written not how many times for the "contact us" of the web, I do not know anything about my order, nobody gives me a track number, I just feel like I lost my money
The "contact us" is part of the website / computer system.

As can be seen, the source has been enduring a lot of trouble recently -- there was datacenter issues and now followed by the DDOS attack :(
I am sure, when all gets stable, the source will communicate with you to resolve things.
However, it is my guess that at this time they are not able to access the server and even if they were, my honest opinion is that individual concerns may not be the top priority right now because of the major issues such as the batch of quarantined packs, the server/datacenter inconsistency, restock difficulty, and now this DDOS attack and hacker demanding payment etc.

I understand your order is important to you (likewise, my own is important to me) and I am confident the source will communicate with you when they are able.
But please, you must consider at this time the business is facing some major attacks and losses of many tens of thousands of dollars or more (orders not being made if the site is down and quarantined packs mean all needs to be reshipped etc.)
No matter how large one of our orders may be, there is no way it compares to the values the source is dealing with -- so if you are upset with your delay, think how stressful 100s of times more value and many orders are for the source to lose.

There is a lot that is beyond any source's or anyone else's control and most things depend upon these bigger issues being addressed first.
Then, when all is stable, the source can address individual concerns.

We all wish things always went smoothly and good -- everyone here, sources and customers, all want the the same thing. Any business has challenges, but this is sports pharma dealing -- not an easy business with so many entities working against us (including most governments, CV19 restrictions and limits, and now hackers attacking to try to get ransom) -- we have to work with the situation and reality we have.

Thank you for being open/honest and sharing these details with everyone so they may understand more of what goes on -- your integrity is greatly appreciated my friend.

Regarding the DDoS site attack, site programmers must work to find a more permanent security solution to prevent this attack and future such attacks; there is a way to stop it – I do not know how to do it myself; but, there are services and ways to prevent this kind of attack from being as effective. Please, do not give them any money or negotiate because if you give money, they (or others like them that learn this) will come again next time and it never ends.

Giving attackers money may only delay it for a while but will not stop it – they will do it again for more money.
No matter what they promise now, As long as they can do it and know they get money, they will do it again (or another will do it also).

There are ways to have security against such things so else all site, even big corporations and banks etc., would constantly have this and be paying ransom to many attacks.

I will ask website designer friend if she has any advice for me (she works for companies as marketing director and has seen these attacks on other businesses websites).

Thanks again for the update.

Just today I received my order, 25 days later, and when I open it, everything was full of winstrol ... everything was wet and oily, two of the vials have less quantity due to these "leaks", I have not removed the security seals due to if the source wants a video but I wait for a solution ...

Attachments

• photo_2021-04-19_13-23-09 (4).jpg
    photo_2021-04-19_13-23-09 (4).jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 43
  • photo_2021-04-19_13-23-09 (5).jpg
    photo_2021-04-19_13-23-09 (5).jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 44
  • photo_2021-04-19_13-23-09 (2).jpg
    photo_2021-04-19_13-23-09 (2).jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 41
  • photo_2021-04-19_13-23-09.jpg
    photo_2021-04-19_13-23-09.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 42
Just today I received my order, 25 days later, and when I open it, everything was full of winstrol ... everything was wet and oily, two of the vials have less quantity due to these "leaks", I have not removed the security seals due to if the source wants a video but I wait for a solution ...
I wonder if it’s the same issue that the other guys had with large holes in the stoppers. Pcom will take care of it.