MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Received my second order.

Everything looked good except for the Test E 300 which was leaking out the top with what appears to be a puncture in the rubber stopper.

Attachments

• IMG_0319.JPG
    IMG_0319.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 36
IF it was an order from US Domestic to within the USA, then it usually arrives within one business week (not counting weekends) from the time the payment is confirmed and order status updates on the customer's dashboard.

If this is the case and you the order is with the US Domestic Warehouse to a destination within the continental USA, there is some confusion as it is unlikely to take greater than 20 days.
In this case, feel free to PM me with your order number and I will also write to the source (I will contact Frank directly) on your behalf to have them investigate the delay.

If this is not the case and your order is from one of the International Warehouse's to any location (USA, EU, Middle-East, South America etc.), your time-frame does not sound unusual.
In my experience and reading others posting here, 20 days without tracking is not rare at all for INTL.

your post is the 26847 reply to this thread (and this is just one thread on one board), and the source has been in business for a decade with thousands of customers a week world-wide; therefore, I assure you this is a serious business.
Please, read over the thread and you will find it is not unusual to have the international packs take approx 4 to 8 weeks (in rare events sometimes shorter or even much longer).

But as I said earlier, if it is a USA to USA order, then I agree something is strange (maybe system dropped the order when the site was down) -- but, I can try to help :) do not worry, if you have your order number the source can figure it out and you will get your stuff.
Its a order from w1 eu to eu country, 6-12 days, 3 weeks ago payment confirmed and no track info... im worry yes...

I am sorry, I do not have first-hand experiences with W1 to EU because I am in the USA.
I will ask Frank from Basicstero if he knows more.OR you may try to PM

I already wrote to him but he does not give me solutions, he only apologizes, but I am already tired of waiting for a product that had to have arrived at most 10 days ago and pay $ 43 shipping for this ...

How long does it take to get tracking once order paid and confirmed with domestic ?? It should be fast this is domestic higher prices for a reason

Mohamed Elemam - PRO athlete team Pharmacom Labs.

Link to Mohamed's instagram profile, follow the news.

www.instagram.com/mohammed_elemam_/

ZEWxL0Vu-uQ.jpg

How long does it take to get tracking once order paid and confirmed with domestic ?? It should be fast this is domestic higher prices for a reason
They printed a tracking label after about 5 days for me but it hasn't even shipped yet. Over priced waste of money, it will probably be 2 weeks before I get my order. I can get international in 3-4 why spend 4x as much for 2 weeks or more?

Any idea on when sibutramine will be back in stock?
Currently, the source cannot make any specific promise regarding exact time of restock because there are factors beyond the source's control such as the postal service and governments agencies operations etc.

Reminder, out of stock items should have a "notify" button instead of the "add to cart" button:
bmCu2vd.jpg

You can click the "notify" icon and enter you email address to get an email alert when the specific item is restocked.

I do not have a very large number of domestic orders and understand people's experiences can vary.
But in my own experience with domestic, packs arrived before there were any trackings uploaded.
I do not even remember getting a tracking (but i did not look for one after my pack was already in my hands) because every time the pack had arrived within a business week of my payment being confirmed.
I think you will have your pack before the US warehouse shippers/workers send info to the main management office and then it gets to Frank who gets it uploaded to the user account dashboard.