MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

PHARMA MIX 3.

Each milliliter contains:
- Testosterone Enanthate 200 mg / ml.
- Nandrolone Decanoate 200 mg / ml.
- Trenbolone Enanthate 100 mg / ml.

PHARMA MIX 3 is a unique combination of drugs designed specifically for extreme muscle growth and strength. Because of its features and high efficiency, it is only suitable for experienced users and professional athletes.

Differences PHARMA MIX 3:
+ Convenient to use as frequent injections are not required.
+ Quickly increases power performance.
+ Visibly increases muscle mass.

Has anyone already tried it? We will be glad to hear your opinion, feedback, suggestions or questions.

DOWH3s1I7hY.jpg

14 days ordered so far contacted them a few days ago to see if all going well since its been over a week and today I finally got a response saying the pay I sent was autoremoved by their system as unpaid.

:confused:

I’ve read back through the threads here.first time trying Pharmacom products so excited in that aspect. Their gear been good to everyone else I presume. Also has anyone ran their mix 3?

Cool. I just wanted to see, ordered Friday paid with BTC. Says pack will be here Friday. Was thinking it would be a lot quicker. My international source has always been a week. Oh well.
This ain’t Amazon my friend. Try to remember what you are purchasing.

I’ve read back through the threads here.first time trying Pharmacom products so excited in that aspect. Their gear been good to everyone else I presume. Also has anyone ran their mix 3?
I just finished a cycle with mix 4. Posted HPLC for gear and bloods. No complaints. I have mix 6 on hand and mix 1 as well.

Hey, my package has been sitting in a shipping warehouse for 17 days with no moving on the tracking... Should I be worried it's gotten seized by customs or is it just coz the NL post service is awful?