MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Mohamed Elemam - PRO athlete team Pharmacom Labs.

Link to Mohamed's instagram profile, follow the news.

www.instagram.com/mohammed_elemam_/

wewqv9RBkdE.jpg

Any idea when Domestic might see a GW1516 restock?

Also wondering what the GW1516 is suspended in... BAC water?

I had a TD on pharmanolt 300 last week. I was expecting a blend of NPP and Nandralone. The vials sent were blends of the 4 esters per box as I think the old blend had. I prefer the blend with higher level of NPP because I tolerate it well. Is this normal? FYI, this is a new account. My Mac HD went out. I had a TD a year or so ago with no issues. Thanks!

I had a TD on pharmanolt 300 last week. I was expecting a blend of NPP and Nandralone. The vials sent were blends of the 4 esters per box as I think the old blend had. I prefer the blend with higher level of NPP because I tolerate it well. Is this normal? FYI, this is a new account. My Mac HD went out. I had a TD a year or so ago with no issues. Thanks!
To the best of my understanding, the PharmaNolt 300 is all the new formulation (NPP and Deca) I don't think it is likely there is any left of the old formulation from years ago.
Because the formulation change did not match previous arrangement with label manufacturer, it would cost the source a lot to have new labels designed; so instead of charge more, the source passed on this savings to customers.
While you do get outdated labeling, you also enjoy a discounted price of only $39 each :)

Nolt is using some old labels that show an older formulation (still sums to 300mg/mL) -- some people did not understated or like this about the old labels/formulation (even though the new formula was tested at SIMEC and show nearly perfect dosing 120/180 that you mentioned which sums to give 300mg/mL as the labels shows) and so Frank kindly discounted the old label vials to generously make up for any dissatisfaction regarding using the old labels.

Therefore, you have now a great opportunity to get an awesome product at a discount.

Any idea when Domestic might see a GW1516 restock?

Currently, the source cannot make any specific promise regarding exact time of restock because there are factors beyond the source's control such as the postal service and governments agencies operations etc.

I think with the additional restrictions around the world, some things are proving to be more difficult than in previous years.
But you can be sure Basicstero is working hard trying to keep up with demand -- after all, sales is how sources make their income so the source wants it restocked asap too.

Reminder, out of stock items should have a "notify" button instead of the "add to cart" button:
bmCu2vd.jpg

You can click the "notify" icon and enter you email address to get an email alert when the specific item is restocked.

Also wondering what the GW1516 is suspended in... BAC water?
I had some a few years ago and it was NOT a suspension.
It was a dark brown solution.
I do not know the carrier formula, but if it was water-based (and I do not think it was), it did not appear to be just BAC water.
Without a doubt, it was all dissolved.

I have a reply from Frank (Basicstsero's global sales manager).
He explains that shipment to USA is not available from W1 at this time (restrictions beyond the sources control).
My guess is that one of the items in your order was from W1 so the USA destination was not available.

W2 INTL to USA should be available.

USA destination is only available from W2 warehouse or US Domestic warehouse currently.

I have a reply from Frank (Basicstsero's global sales manager).
He explains that shipment to USA is not available from W1 at this time (restrictions beyond the sources control).
My guess is that one of the items in your order was from W1 so the USA destination was not available.

W2 INTL to USA should be available.

USA destination is only available from W2 warehouse or US Domestic warehouse currently.

Yes all items were from w1. That explains it then. Thank you

To the best of my understanding, the PharmaNolt 300 is all the new formulation (NPP and Deca) I don't think it is likely there is any left of the old formulation from years ago.
Because the formulation change did not match previous arrangement with label manufacturer, it would cost the source a lot to have new labels designed; so instead of charge more, the source passed on this savings to customers.
While you do get outdated labeling, you also enjoy a discounted price of only $39 each :)
My price was regular as per basic stereo website.

My price was regular per basic stereo website.

My price was regular as per basic stereo website.
If you bought from Basicstero INTL, you have the discounted price of $39 as may be seen in the link below.
Code:
https://int.basicstero.ws/pharmanolt-300

And, here is an example of the two-compound formulation:
MYoxZQH.jpg

If you bought from Basicstero INTL, you have the discounted price of $39 as may be seen in the link below.
Code:
https://int.basicstero.ws/pharmanolt-300

And, here is an example of the two-compound formulation:
MYoxZQH.jpg
I bought from USA domestic and it clearly states on website NPP and Nandralone only. It maybe wrong labels but it should be noted. This report is nearly 3 years old. This all could be explained if Pharmacom would email me back as I contacted them 4 days ago via website.

Last edited: