MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Yes that’s the thread but no idea who wrote it... no inspection sticker! It’s a very weird situation I’ve never heard anyone ever mention before. I’ve scoured threads and everyone agrees that 6 months is the longest they’ve ever heard a pack getting to someone after sitting in customs...
They need to work on their stealth. This is the one spot I’d never order intl from. Domestic is pricey but you’ll have your pack in 4 days instead of 4 weeks. Worth it IMO.

Have you been able to get in communcation with Basicstero since the last time I talked to you?
Any resolution? Do you need me to help explain/clarify anything with the source (I understand English may not be their first lagnuage, so I am here to help communication if needed)?
Just checking in with you to see how it is going :)

I agree, do not use it if the vial is leaking.

While the divot is normal and NOT an issue (i explained earlier it is simply a result of temperature and pressure chnages which do not effect the sterility or quality -- a divot vial can be used and that alone would not qualify to be replaced), oil leaking is NOT normal (I have personally never had a leak myself) because if oil leaked out it means the seal/sterility may be compromised.

I also agree, as long as Basicstero understands the sitaution (and please know, I will work hard to help make sure it is understood), the source would offer a replacment.

Frank is a good dude and will take care of it but it is just a matter of getting hold of him and making the details clear (to be clear, and you may ask @limitphobic , I am trying to help him and willing to do whatever i can to help).
No response from basic after their first response of “divots are normal and can happen sometimes.” I replied with a video of me popping the caps off and a pic of the oil leaking vials yesterday. No response yet. And you have been working very hard to help smooth things out which I appreciate very truly. One of my main concerns is... I’m not sure I’ll have an order number to link directly to these vials. It’s just a mess. I delete all correspondence after everything looks AOK. And I don’t want ANY int. Packages. I’d rather take an L and change sources than risk another customs issue which I hate to think about because PCom has been perfectly legit to me. Might be fubar. I guess we’ll see. I’ll make sure to keep everyone updated on here as things progress.

No response from basic after their first response of “divots are normal and can happen sometimes.” I replied with a video of me popping the caps off and a pic of the oil leaking vials yesterday. No response yet. And you have been working very hard to help smooth things out which I appreciate very truly. One of my main concerns is... I’m not sure I’ll have an order number to link directly to these vials. It’s just a mess. I delete all correspondence after everything looks AOK. And I don’t want ANY int. Packages. I’d rather take an L and change sources than risk another customs issue which I hate to think about because PCom has been perfectly legit to me. Might be fubar. I guess we’ll see. I’ll make sure to keep everyone updated on here as things progress.
W2 uses a new shipping method and carrier -- I respect it is your choice, but I would just opt for a replacement.
The Feds are not after you unless you are moving some trully significant volume of stuff or messing with other lifestyles not related to gym and fitness.

Shit, I wonder how we can find an order number. IF you can get an order number then we have something to which we may refer.
Without any order number or record, I have a hard time explaining to the source -- i do not doubt you at all (or I wouldn't have been putting in time to help), but from the source's end, without any order number or way we can prove it is from them, they risk anyone anywhere just claiming something is from them (there are many scammers out there -- source's deal with busslshit all the time -- I see it daily).

I will think about it and try to find a way brother.
I belive you and at the very least, even if we have no other way, i may at least offer the source my experienced opinion vouching for teh validity of your claim. While I can not prove it came from them, I vouch for you and I'm perosnally confident you are a customer.
I will keep trying bro -- I will let you know if I come up with anything, and please, if you get an update post (or PM, whatever you are confortavel with) and let me know so I don't keep thinking of it and oushing for something if it is already done.
Thanks.

I
W2 uses a new shipping method and carrier -- I respect it is your choice, but I would just opt for a replacement.
The Feds are not after you unless you are moving some trully significant volume of stuff or messing with other lifestyles not related to gym and fitness.

Shit, I wonder how we can find an order number. IF you can get an order number then we have something to which we may refer.
Without any order number or record, I have a hard time explaining to the source -- i do not doubt you at all (or I wouldn't have been putting in time to help), but from the source's end, without any order number or way we can prove it is from them, they risk anyone anywhere just claiming something is from them (there are many scammers out there -- source's deal with busslshit all the time -- I see it daily).

I will think about it and try to find a way brother.
I belive you and at the very least, even if we have no other way, i may at least offer the source my experienced opinion vouching for teh validity of your claim. While I can not prove it came from them, I vouch for you and I'm perosnally confident you are a customer.
I will keep trying bro -- I will let you know if I come up with anything, and please, if you get an update post (or PM, whatever you are confortavel with) and let me know so I don't keep thinking of it and oushing for something if it is already done.
Thanks.
I can get a list of recent order numbers. My browser saves certain cache details from inputing form info. It’ll pop up if I try typing In it. It’s a place to start lol I’ll get those to you shortly I’m currently out and about. Shouldn’t take longer than an hour. Is PM ok?

I

I can get a list of recent order numbers. My browser saves certain cache details from inputing form info. It’ll pop up if I try typing In it. It’s a place to start lol I’ll get those to you shortly I’m currently out and about. Shouldn’t take longer than an hour. Is PM ok?
Sure, PM. I actually just sent you a PM :)
I'm in your corner brother -- I want to see this resolved for you.
Check the PM.

the website is back.
I just tried again and it is still down on my end.
I'm thinking at this point it is most likely my order has expired and I will need to re-make my order when the site is available.
No big deal; only takes a few minutes. but i wish I had got it done before the host/datacenter crash so it could be on its way during this time.
Oh well, it is beyond anyone's control and there are much bigger things for me to worry about in the world -- Hopefully it is all fixed soon. i'll try again tomorrow

Was that the thread about customs opening, but not seizing your pack?

i assume it was customs that wrote Testosterone on the package?
We could not write it for sure.
Sorry about delays. Issues with hosting delay your requests processing. We are struggling. it should be solved within a this week.
Im trying to place a order from the website but its not working, how can I place the order pls?
It is working now, but loading not always after first trial.
Do they have Stanolone raws? Their website is down
No, we never did.

Sergey Taranuho - PRO athlete team Pharmacom Labs.

Link to Sergey's instagram profile, follow the news.

www.instagram.com/taranuho.pro

m_Rdqo6XjWI.jpg

I

If I got all correctly, we can reship from international warehouse. But orders placed under international warehouse are never reshipped from domestic warehouse. It is one of the ordering terms clearly indicated on our site. We do not have such agreement with domestic warehouse and they will just not do it.

If I got all correctly, we can reship from international warehouse. But orders placed under international warehouse are never reshipped from domestic warehouse. It is one of the ordering terms clearly indicated on our site. We do not have such agreement with domestic warehouse and they will just not do it.
I fully understand and don’t hold any grudge against you for the policy stance. I’m debating it. How’s the new method for shipments? @RThoads any extra info you can provide on security and success rates so far? Thanks guys

Received my order today from the US domestic warehouse. It took 5 days total which is pretty damn fast if you ask me. Can't really speak on the gear itself but it looks very clean and I had no pip from my first pin of Test E.

Personally I don't mind paying a premium not to deal with the international bullshit. But then again I use really small amounts. If I was pinning grams a shit every week I'd probably feel differently about it.

Anyway, thanks Pharmacom.

All processing may delayed currently because the hosting datacenter is having issue and that is causing downtime with the source's site/syste.

Yes, I already read that, but there are more than 12 days waiting and without a date to receive the things for my cycle, a lot of money invested and I have been trying to enter the page for two days and it has always fallen, this is not the buyer's problem and AND ABOVE I PAID 43 $ SEND

placed my first order with basic through the domestic warehouse around 10 days ago. After updating my payment information I logged out but couldn't log back in. I tried to reset my password and kept getting an error. I sent them a message through, contact us they said my payment was received and a couple days later they sent me the tracking #. Received my order this week. Still can't login to my account though. No oils just orals.

placed my first order with basic through the domestic warehouse around 10 days ago. After updating my payment information I logged out but couldn't log back in. I tried to reset my password and kept getting an error. I sent them a message through, contact us they said my payment was received and a couple days later they sent me the tracking #. Received my order this week. Still can't login to my account though. No oils just orals.
Make sure you click the domestic site and not the international. Your domestic login won’t work for the intl website.