MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

you be the judge, but this doesnt look like "distortions" to me....

Edit: i Have a video of me popping the caps off... would prefer to only send this to a very select few due to fingerprints and high resolution pictures...
sorry for posting before reading your entire post (guilty) but i wanted to make sure your informed so now i will inform myself of what youve said. cheers

edit #2: oil is leaking. dont want a reship. last reship got stopped at customs for 6months and got to me out of nowhere with "testosterone" written on outside of pack in plain view (yeesh) thanks for the reply and the info. all very solid. ill contact them directly.
I'd be concerned as well and would not use that.

Thank you.
Tomorrow when I get home, I will also try to contact the source on your behalf as well and let Frank know you may be contacting customer service (the "Contact Us" on Basictsero's soite). I will share a link to the posts here etc and try to help bring attention to your concern.
I know the past couple days they have been having trouble with the source's website's host datacenter -- so it may cause some delays in commincation. But at least I can let them know you are trying to communicate and resolve this.
It is the best I can do to be of assistance; I hope it may help.
They emailed me back. But I can’t reply to THAT email (facepalms) I tried sending that video and pic. How can I send them this? I feel comfortable enough with YOU mediating this if possible, you’ve been a huge help to me for a while now. Anytime I have issues you help me out with good info and advice. If you can’t, I totally understand.

They emailed me back. But I can’t reply to THAT email (facepalms) I tried sending that video and pic. How can I send them this? I feel comfortable enough with YOU mediating this if possible, you’ve been a huge help to me for a while now. Anytime I have issues you help me out with good info and advice. If you can’t, I totally understand.
I will write to Frank, and ask him how you can reply. I thought that was the way to be able to reply. I know you cannot reply to the automatic emails such as order confirmations etc (those are just system mails). But with corrspondences from customer service, I was under the impression one could reply (if it is not working, it needs to be the case because how else can customers explain anything to answer any questions).
I will write to him and I will reply here or PM if/when i hear back.
It may takea gfew days to get a reply because it is the weekend and sometimes I only get reply on weekdays.

EDIT to add: message sent to Frank. I must go now, but I will check back later tonight when I get home and if no reply, I will try again before I take off for teh weekend.

Last edited:
Looks like Basicstero site is down right now (at least for me on my end).
I assume it is still just the issue with the host datacenter.

Folks,
another one issue we are going through right now is not constant site availability, in particular international warehouse. There are issues with hosting provider and it is beyond our control. We are waiting when hosting fixes all. Due to these issues and site unavailability our warehouse could not pack latest pending orders as well as we have delays with replying emails. We can hardly help without access to site.
Our admin is closely working with hosting provider to resolve this, but it depends mainly not on us.
We reply to all emails and process all orders as soon as it gets resolved. Hopefully today.
Really sorry for delays!

I will write to Frank, and ask him how you can reply. I thought that was the way to be able to reply. I know you cannot reply to the automatic emails such as order confirmations etc (those are just system mails). But with corrspondences from customer service, I was under the impression one could reply (if it is not working, it needs to be the case because how else can customers explain anything to answer any questions).
I will write to him and I will reply here or PM if/when i hear back.
It may takea gfew days to get a reply because it is the weekend and sometimes I only get reply on weekdays.

EDIT to add: message sent to Frank. I must go now, but I will check back later tonight when I get home and if no reply, I will try again before I take off for teh weekend.
Very much appreciated my man, good looking out.

Currently my big question is... do any of you filthy gentlemen support the idea of filtering those vials leaking from their wonder holes? I have .22um IPDV filters and plenty of sterile vials... just wondering what the risk vs reward could look like here. Thanks bros

Pay attention to PHARMA MIX 4.

Each milliliter of PHARMA MIX 4 contains:
- Testosterone Phenylpropionate 130 mg.
- Testosterone Decanoate 270 mg.
- Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 70 mg.
- Nandrolone Decanoate 130 mg.

According to the content of the active substance, 1 vial of PHARMA MIX 4 is equivalent to 1.5 vials of 250 Testosterone and 2 vials of 100 Nandrolone.

Buying PHARMA MIX 4, you get a classic course of Testosterone + Nandrolone in an ideal proportion of 2 to 1.

NXKbvNz8W18.jpg

Currently my big question is... do any of you filthy gentlemen support the idea of filtering those vials leaking from their wonder holes? I have .22um IPDV filters and plenty of sterile vials... just wondering what the risk vs reward could look like here. Thanks bros
In my opinion, No. I support Pharmacom and their gear. However it’s on the pricey side. You’re paying top dollar for the gear you deserve. Hopefully theyll make it right but with shipping times overseas it might not even be worth it. I’m sure you could filter it and use it while the replacement order arrives. That’s totally your call. I’m a pussy when it comes to that kinda stuff, if I see anything that remotely looks like a floater or looks sketchy I Chuck it. $40 bottle of test ain’t worth it to me.

In my opinion, No. I support Pharmacom and their gear. However it’s on the pricey side. You’re paying top dollar for the gear you deserve. Hopefully theyll make it right but with shipping times overseas it might not even be worth it. I’m sure you could filter it and use it while the replacement order arrives. That’s totally your call. I’m a pussy when it comes to that kinda stuff, if I see anything that remotely looks like a floater or looks sketchy I Chuck it. $40 bottle of test ain’t worth it to me.
Yeahhhh I tried filtering a couple and when I looked at the filter... there were grey chunks in it that looked like it was from the filter. I thought I seen something in the syringe that looked like the stopper. Yeah looks like I’m out quite a few dollars here (facepalms hard, I mean breaking my own nose hard)

Yeahhhh I tried filtering a couple and when I looked at the filter... there were grey chunks in it that looked like it was from the filter. I thought I seen something in the syringe that looked like the stopper. Yeah looks like I’m out quite a few dollars here (facepalms hard, I mean breaking my own nose hard)

My first thought when you posted about this was if there's oil leaking, the integrity of the stoppers had been compromised.

That appears to be the case and i think Pcom should (and likely will) do the right thing and replace all affected vials.

They should definitely replace all of them. That's not normal.

My first thought when you posted about this was if there's oil leaking, the integrity of the stoppers had been compromised.

That appears to be the case and i think Pcom should (and likely will) do the right thing and replace all affected vials.
There’s another issue, not sure if you seen my thread about a reship pack from them landing with “testosterone” written on the pack after sitting in customs for 6 months... I don’t want a reship from int. I’d rather take the L. Not sure how to feel considering is was the original order that I already received a reship on... but we struck a deal where no vials would be sent and only got my orals (which was pretty compromising on my part). No idea how to feel at this point besides... feeling the loss.

There’s another issue, not sure if you seen my thread about a reship pack from them landing with “testosterone” written on the pack after sitting in customs for 6 months... I don’t want a reship from int. I’d rather take the L. Not sure how to feel considering is was the original order that I already received a reship on... but we struck a deal where no vials would be sent and only got my orals (which was pretty compromising on my part). No idea how to feel at this point besides... feeling the loss.

Was that the thread about customs opening, but not seizing your pack?

i assume it was customs that wrote Testosterone on the package?

Was that the thread about customs opening, but not seizing your pack?

i assume it was customs that wrote Testosterone on the package?
Yes that’s the thread but no idea who wrote it... no inspection sticker! It’s a very weird situation I’ve never heard anyone ever mention before. I’ve scoured threads and everyone agrees that 6 months is the longest they’ve ever heard a pack getting to someone after sitting in customs...

Is there a time frame where the website is going to be back up? I need to place an order!
This is the most current update (quote below) regarding the hosting datacenter issue (it is not something on the source's end or in the source's control -- it is the hosting service). Sucks for Basicstero and I am sure the source is very frustrated with losing business/sales because the hosting service the source paiys for is having issues.
But I have not tried the site today; i don't know if maybe it is up by now. Usually people are off on weekends so not sure what is the status right now. But I am sure the datacenter is working to get everything resolved as it would likely be affecting many sites and their hosting business.
Folks,
another one issue we are going through right now is not constant site availability, in particular international warehouse. There are issues with hosting provider and it is beyond our control. We are waiting when hosting fixes all. Due to these issues and site unavailability our warehouse could not pack latest pending orders as well as we have delays with replying emails. We can hardly help without access to site.
Our admin is closely working with hosting provider to resolve this, but it depends mainly not on us.
We reply to all emails and process all orders as soon as it gets resolved. Hopefully today.
Really sorry for delays!

Very much appreciated my man, good looking out.
Have you been able to get in communcation with Basicstero since the last time I talked to you?
Any resolution? Do you need me to help explain/clarify anything with the source (I understand English may not be their first lagnuage, so I am here to help communication if needed)?
Just checking in with you to see how it is going :)

I agree, do not use it if the vial is leaking.

While the divot is normal and NOT an issue (i explained earlier it is simply a result of temperature and pressure chnages which do not effect the sterility or quality -- a divot vial can be used and that alone would not qualify to be replaced), oil leaking is NOT normal (I have personally never had a leak myself) because if oil leaked out it means the seal/sterility may be compromised.

I also agree, as long as Basicstero understands the sitaution (and please know, I will work hard to help make sure it is understood), the source would offer a replacment.

They should definitely replace all of them. That's not normal.
Frank is a good dude and will take care of it but it is just a matter of getting hold of him and making the details clear (to be clear, and you may ask @limitphobic , I am trying to help him and willing to do whatever i can to help).