MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Received my order today from the US domestic warehouse. It took 5 days total which is pretty damn fast if you ask me. Can't really speak on the gear itself but it looks very clean and I had no pip from my first pin of Test E.

Personally I don't mind paying a premium not to deal with the international bullshit. But then again I use really small amounts. If I was pinning grams a shit every week I'd probably feel differently about it.

Anyway, thanks Pharmacom.
Hi, glad to hear it, thank you for your feedback.

Yes, I already read that, but there are more than 12 days waiting and without a date to receive the things for my cycle, a lot of money invested and I have been trying to enter the page for two days and it has always fallen, this is not the buyer's problem and AND ABOVE I PAID 43 $ SEND
Hi, we apologize for the inconvenience, please don’t worry, I received your message and answered it. Believe me, there is no reason to worry, we will definitely help and do everything possible to make you happy.

Last edited:
PHARMATREN 50.

PHARMATREN 50
is a unique water-based drug manufactured by Pharmacom Labs. Pure trenbolone, not containing an ester, with an activity of only 3-4 hours, ideal as a powerful pre-workout.

Each milliliter of PHARMATREN 50 contains 50 milligrams of Trenbolone base.

Differences PHARMATREN 50:
+ Reduces the percentage of body fat and increases muscle relief.
+ Quickly increases strength.
+ There is no aromatization.
+ Acts stronger than the well-known pre-workout complexes.
+ Visibly builds muscle mass.
+ Increases secretion of insulin-like growth factor.

PHARMATREN 50 is a multifunctional and very effective drug, the strongest pre-workout stimulator that increases aggression and strength, for extreme loads, at an attractively low price.

Zy4BHhGvZP0.jpg

Just reaching out. Has anyone ever recieved gear from basicstero with different levels of oil in each vial. One vial looks to be .5ml-1.0ml short...or the other has extra, hard to really tell. Both are unopened. Anyone have the same experience, is this the norm?20210407_202742.jpg20210407_202728.jpg

Just reaching out. Has anyone ever recieved gear from basicstero with different levels of oil in each vial. One vial looks to be .5ml-1.0ml short...or the other has extra, hard to really tell. Both are unopened. Anyone have the same experience, is this the norm?View attachment 145018View attachment 145019
looks like one does have some extra. maybe end of a line before refill or just a different run from that batch (thousands of vials can not be made all at the same instant, so some in a batch will be made earlier or later than others), or just nice lucky bonus :)
either way, all is fine; it will not have any affect upon the efficacy of the active agent or sterility -- if you ordered from Basicstero, you have real Pharmacom products.

I just came out of a long hibernation to see Basicstero is now a Meso-Rx sponsor. They were shady as shit a few years back. The only person to deal with for Pharmacon products was Darius at PharmacomStore. I am guessing he is gone?

I just came out of a long hibernation to see Basicstero is now a Meso-Rx sponsor. They were shady as shit a few years back. The only person to deal with for Pharmacon products was Darius at PharmacomStore. I am guessing he is gone?
Basicstero is the only direct from manufacturer Pharmacom Labs store.
Other dealers, including official dealers, are retailers/resellers.
Pharmacom Labs has had business arrangements with retailers/resellers.
But Basictsero is not a reseller -- it is the direct retail store.

@RThoads @Pharmacom Support

Can you guys confirm the website is functional for the domestic site and host server issues have been resolved?
I saw this (pic below) recently posted on another popular board.
That is all the info I have seen. Although, I did not test every function myself, from what I read posted by others, it sounded like the issues were only with the INTL section and Domestic was working.
IHrOJYM.jpg

Trying to place an international order and have it shipped to the United States but for some reason it’s not listed under country for the billing address?

Trying to place an international order and have it shipped to the United States but for some reason it’s not listed under country for the billing address?
I just filled a cart and went through steps to test things; I see the United States listed at the top of the drop-down list for country.
7NZz8Xe.jpg

Coming out of a deep hibernation as well. Glad to see Basic still here. @RThoads is Frank still around.. it's been a while.