MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

I
Ive never had a payment unchecked for more than couple hours and I have placed dozens. its almost been a full working day over there. always ships same day.
Ive ordered twice, first time was a year ago. Both time is Took a day or so to clear pmt, a day or so to get shipping status and a few days for mail to get to me. Same as last shipment last week.

In my most recent order, it took over a week to accept my payment. Buckle up butter cup

For domestic?? Also I know the website was down for a week as well. But they said they are all caught up since the site has been back up. This is why I pay the high prices so I dont have to deal with weeks of waiting.

Ive ordered twice, first time was a year ago. Both time is Took a day or so to clear pmt, a day or so to get shipping status and a few days for mail to get to me. Same as last shipment last week.

I

For domestic?

I bought from USA domestic and it clearly states on website NPP and Nandralone only. It maybe wrong labels but it should be noted. This report is nearly 3 years old. This all could be explained if Pharmacom would email me back as I contacted them 4 days ago via website.
I posted a couple examples I had because they were posts by me, but you would have to search to find more details when the source posted about the formulation (it was some time ago, maybe years, but this has been thoroughly covered in this thread). .

The report is 3 years old, but that is my point -- it shows the more-recent formulation of NPP and Deca -- it is very unlikely you have a batch older than this unless you ordered years ago and saved/stored it (which is ok, if stored correctly, it will still be good).

As you said, the website clearly states it is NPP and Nandralone only.
I am agreeing with you that the newer formulation is the one listed on the website.

Also, from my post and quote you can see it is noted that the label lists an outdated formulation. Because the source is using old labels and that bothered some people, Basicstero kindly discounted the product to generously make up for any dissatisfaction regarding the use of old labels.

Unfortunately, the US warehouse does not have the same pricing or always the same discounts as the INTL warehouses; this is because of the arrangements with the US warehouse and much higher operational costs within the USA (including compensation for workers and their risks etc.).

But regardless of which warehouse the product if from, if you ordered from Basicstero, you have the same Pharmacom products as the other warehouses.

hello I placed a fairly large order last night on the domestic site and its still stuck in "checking payment" status.

Payment is shown as "sent" for about 11 hours.

can someone get back to me as to why the payment has not been checked yet?

@RThoads @Pharmacom Labs @Pharmacom Support
I do not know which payment type you used.
BTC/crypto is the fastest and least issue.
WU/MG sometime run into issues such as holds, blocks, freezes from the transfer company (not the source -- nothing within the source's control).

However, with you stating it has only been 11 hours -- there is not yet even any reason to try to trouble-shoot.
It has not even been a couple business days yet; regardless of payment type, it is just too soon to for me to even have an opinion.

IF after a few business days, you still do not have a confirmation, then we need to consider the payment type (such as WU/MG with known problems) and look into possible issues.

IF you used BTC, then you should be good because I have never seen an issue with BTC yet. but you would need to give the source time to work (they do have thousands of customers and only the same hours in a day as anyone else after all).

Has anyone heard updates since the explanation on the website April 1st from W2 ordered back in February?
Nope. Nothing. Still waiting. They did say 7-10 days tho, so I’m going to wait until 10 days to start bitching again.
The last I heard was the source is trying to investigative and locate why the shipment was quarantined, where are they physically located now (i only know of the last location my own tracking showed me in the USA in a very strict state, but once quarantined my tacking no longer worked), and what are the options of having things released or re-routed.
I have not asked anything more since because I do not want to spam Frank -- I am sure he will just announce something when he has reliable info.

I do not know which payment type you used.
BTC/crypto is the fastest and least issue.
WU/MG sometime run into issues such as holds, blocks, freezes from the transfer company (not the source -- nothing within the source's control).

However, with you stating it has only been 11 hours -- there is not yet even any reason to try to trouble-shoot.
It has not even been a couple business days yet; regardless of payment type, it is just too soon to for me to even have an opinion.

IF after a few business days, you still do not have a confirmation, then we need to consider the payment type (such as WU/MG with known problems) and look into possible issues.

IF you used BTC, then you should be good because I have never seen an issue with BTC yet. but you would need to give the source time to work (they do have thousands of customers and only the same hours in a day as anyone else after all).
Yes it was BTC, but I have never had payment hang in status this long for domestic after a dozen domestic orders. Which is why I'm writing

The last I heard was the source is trying to investigative and locate why the shipment was quarantined, where are they physically located now (i only know of the last location my own tracking showed me in the USA in a very strict state, but once quarantined my tacking no longer worked), and what are the options of having things released or re-routed.
I have not asked anything more since because I do not want to spam Frank -- I am sure he will just announce something when he has reliable info.
Pretty sure our issues are different. Me and jamaya have not heard anything since the 28th of February because, according to basicstero, the usps location closed due to Covid. It’s in the news section on the intl site. Not sure if that state is “strict” or not, but your sounds more like a seizure. Not really sure.

Pretty sure our issues are different. Me and jamaya have not heard anything since the 28th of February because, according to basicstero, the usps location closed due to Covid. It’s in the news section on the intl site. Not sure if that state is “strict” or not, but your sounds more like a seizure. Not really sure.
I am talking about the packs shipped from W2 to USA in the batch of shipment referred to in the quote below for the source's website.

I do not want to name specific locations because as other have mentioned previously when I was too specific, it is too much info for the public.
Look back over my posts about this issue and you may be able to determine the state (or if you saw it on your own tracking the city things stopped at before tracking was removed) -- it is one of the main states that lead the way in the anti-freedom agenda and attacks on values upon which America is founded (a petition to remove the governor there currently has 2 million signatures; many moved out of there in recent years and many other feel this place should just become its own country, or maybe sink off into the pacific, so it stops influencing the rest of American politics).

Mine was not seized as I could see tracking steps passed the ICS and then update at another location (smaller city). I have talked to the source directly multipel times about it (after all, I work as a consultant for health & science, and PR/marketing rep, for the source).

In addition, the source had all the tracking numbers for multiple packs, not just my own, and they could see the same things happened to multiple packs from that INTL shipment to USA.

"2021-04-01 00:17:14
Hi there,

currently we receive many questions and complains regarding not moving packs shipped by the new shipping way from warehouse 2. Some packs did not update since February 28th and even disappeared.

USPS said one of their branch have lock-downed due to covid. This was exactly the branch our packages were going through. Packs are not lost. We are working on taking packs out from there and rerouting though another way. It may take 7-10 days.

Packs shipped later after 28th of February should not have this issue. They are routed though other ways.

Sorry for inconvenience, but we could not foresee it. it is force majeure.

In the worst case, even if some packs get lost, we reship them. No worries."

SOURCE:
Code:
https://int.basicstero.ws/news

Last week when I was in a convo with Frank from Basicstero, this (quote below) is the latest info I heard:

When Basicstero has more info, I am sure Frank will share it (look over this thread, for many years now he shares, is transparent, honest, and very helpful once he know some reliable info).
Also, if I hear any update, I will share what I am told.

Last edited:
Yes it was BTC, but I have never had payment hang in status this long for domestic after a dozen domestic orders. Which is why I'm writing

Oh good :) BTC so you should have no problems.
It is Friday now so weekend is here, but there is still a chance they check payments -- just depends who takes time off for weekend.
IF you do not see any update by Tuesday (that would give at least a full business day from now), feel free to post and tag me or PM me, and I will help contact the source on your behalf to see if all is ok.
Please, if before then it updates, let us know here.

Understood. It’s just doesn’t make sense not to have the right labels after it’s been so long since they changed. I could understand if they had a batch of labels and needed to run those out before changing. And if they had the wrong label then let the customer know. I do not order a lot so I’m always concerned about fakes. Not that this is but I think you see my point. Thanks for feedback.

Okay

Sergey Kulaev - PRO athlete team Pharmacom Labs.

Link to Sergey's instagram profile, follow the news.

www.instagram.com/sergeykulaev/

9_DwFdtHgEM.jpg

hello I placed a fairly large order last night on the domestic site and its still stuck in "checking payment" status.

Payment is shown as "sent" for about 11 hours.

can someone get back to me as to why the payment has not been checked yet?

@RThoads @Pharmacom Labs @Pharmacom Support
Ive never had a payment unchecked for more than couple hours and I have placed dozens. its almost been a full working day over there. always ships same day.
For domestic?? Also I know the website was down for a week as well. But they said they are all caught up since the site has been back up. This is why I pay the high prices so I dont have to deal with weeks of waiting.
Hi, I got your message and answered it, believe me, there is no reason to worry, I checked the information, everything will be fine soon.