MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

14 days ordered so far contacted them a few days ago to see if all going well since its been over a week and today I finally got a response saying the pay I sent was autoremoved by their system as unpaid.

:confused:
maybe you entered maybe info but they did not see it when the site's hosting service was having issues with the datacenter.
Easy to resolved tho; simply show them your order number, payments record (WU or MG has some way to verify AND BTC has a public record on the blockchain Blockchain.com - The Most Trusted Crypto Company where you may search and see see all transactions) then they can see the origin and destination of the payment and verify.

Hey, my package has been sitting in a shipping warehouse for 17 days with no moving on the tracking... Should I be worried it's gotten seized by customs or is it just coz the NL post service is awful?

In regards to your concern, I think you may not fully understand what you are looking at -- it seems you may think the item is physically at that NL location waiting to move.
Look again, that is the EU middle-point that you see. That middle-point has to wait for for the pack.
Therefore, it means during that time that some may mistakenly think a pack is just sitting, it is actually in route from the manufacturer to the shipping warehouse (W2).
You only can only see tracking steps from the EU middle-point warehouse to the final destination (but there is a path it is on to get to that warehouse first before being directed to the final location).

More information and full details regarding W2 has been previously posted and below I quote one such example where you may find more info -- I hope that helps people understand :)
Warehouse 2 is located outside of Europe, however we ship it a way that packages are routed through one of the European countries. Tracking number will show delivery from one of the European countries, without mentioning the origin country it was sent from. One month of trial deliveries shows great delivery success with less than 3% seizure rate so far. The only minus of this way is shipping time. It takes about 17-23 days depending on your location.

If some items in your shopping card are not available from the first warehouse, our system automatically assigns your ENTIRE order to the 2nd shipping location (warehouse 2 or W2).

Each item in our store has now availability indicators for both warehouses (W1 and W2).

In order to filter items available for some particular warehouse, please visit our "PURCHASE" page
Code:
https://int.basicstero.ws/products/show

IMPORTANT: Please remember, filtering items as per warehouse only shows, what items are available from warehouse 1 and what items are available from warehouse 2. If you filter to show all items from warehouse 2 it does not mean that your order will be shipped from warehouse 2.

It works in a different way. In order to ensure fastest delivery we always ship by default from warehouse 1. Warehouse 2 becomes chosen automatically by our system, ONLY WHEN one or several items in your shopping card are out of stock at warehouse 1.

E.g. You ordered PHARMATEST P100 and PHARMANAN PH100. Both items are available at both warehouses. In this case your order is shipped from warehouse 1. You can not get it shipped from warehouse 2 for now. We are going to add this opportunity later. It requires more coding to be completed.

Another example. You ordered PHARMATEST P100 and PHARMATEST E 300. TEST P100 is available from both warehouses. But TEST E300 is in stock only at warehouse 2. It is out of stock at warehouse 1. In this case your ENTIRE order is shipped from warehouse 2.

So, to say it other words. If you want your items to be shipped from warehouse 2, you need to pick up at least one single items, which is out of stock at warehouse 1.

Vladimir Yakovlev - PRO athlete team Pharmacom Labs.

Link to Vladimir's instagram profile, follow the news.

www.instagram.com/yaki_ifbbpro

6l1KIm-L3U0.jpg

In regards to your concern, I think you may not fully understand what you are looking at -- it seems you may think the item is physically at that NL location waiting to move.
Look again, that is the EU middle-point that you see. That middle-point has to wait for for the pack.
Therefore, it means during that time that some may mistakenly think a pack is just sitting, it is actually in route from the manufacturer to the shipping warehouse (W2).
You only can only see tracking steps from the EU middle-point warehouse to the final destination (but there is a path it is on to get to that warehouse first before being directed to the final location).

More information and full details regarding W2 has been previously posted and below I quote one such example where you may find more info -- I hope that helps people understand :)
Thanks man! Puts my mind more at ease.

I am tired of waiting for my package, it will be the last time I buy here, more than 20 days since I placed my order and I still do not have a tracking number, I paid 43 $ for a shipment of 6 to 12 days, I wrote to them through the website, I wrote here, and at this step will my cycle arrive for after the summer, more than $ 40 shipping for this service? it doesn't seem like a serious business to me

I have received expired products I have written to you on the web but nobody answers
How do you know the actual product is expired?
what does "expired" mean to you?

A source can print any date, or anything, on labels.
For instance, when a source (not just this source, any and ALL sources) prints the compound and concentration on labels, many people question it and want testing or more proof because we all know anyone can print anything on a labels.
Why is it that when sources print the purity/concentration on their products it does not count as proof (i understand, because they can print anything), but on the same label the date means so much to you?
Do you think the product suddenly went fro 100% good one day, then the clock stuck midnight the next day and it suddenly went bad?

Did you test the product and have legitimate concerns it has degraded?

Regardless, the expiration date really has little significance (and I would also guess many small UGLs simply print up new exp dates -- I wouldn't even put it past licensed "Big Pharma" Corporations do do the same, after all they have been caught in lawsuits many times for deceit and corruption).

As long as these products are stored properly, the contents are good for a long time past any printed date:

check out this article from Harvard Medical School:
Drug Expiration Dates — Do They Mean Anything? - Harvard Health

Drug Expiration Dates — Do They Mean Anything?
FDA study gets to the heart of expired medicine and safety
Updated: August 13, 2018
Published: November, 2003
ExpiredDrug_dreamstime_m_20278518.jpg
The big question is, do pills expire? With a splitting headache, you reach into your medicine cabinet for some aspirin only to find the stamped expiration date on the medicine bottle is more than a year out of date. So, does medicine expire? Do you take it or don't you? If you decide to take the aspirin, will it be a fatal mistake or will you simply continue to suffer from the headache?

This is a dilemma many people face in some way or another. A column published in Psychopharmacology Today offers some advice.

It turns out that the expiration date on a drug does stand for something, but probably not what you think it does. Since a law was passed in 1979, drug manufacturers are required to stamp an expiration date on their products. This is the date at which the manufacturer can still guarantee the full potency and safety of the drug.

Most of what is known about drug expiration dates comes from a study conducted by the Food and Drug Administration at the request of the military. With a large and expensive stockpile of drugs, the military faced tossing out and replacing its drugs every few years. What they found from the study is 90% of more than 100 drugs, both prescription and over-the-counter, were perfectly good to use even 15 years after the expiration date.

So the expiration date doesn't really indicate a point at which the medication is no longer effective or has become unsafe to use. Medical authorities state if expired medicine is safe to take, even those that expired years ago. A rare exception to this may be tetracycline, but the report on this is controversial among researchers. It's true the effectiveness of a drug may decrease over time, but much of the original potency still remains even a decade after the expiration date. Excluding nitroglycerin, insulin, and liquid antibiotics, most medications are as long-lasting as the ones tested by the military. Placing a medication in a cool place, such as a refrigerator, will help a drug remain potent for many years.

Is the expiration date a marketing ploy by drug manufacturers, to keep you restocking your medicine cabinet and their pockets regularly? You can look at it that way. Or you can also look at it this way: The expiration dates are very conservative to ensure you get everything you paid for. And, really, if a drug manufacturer had to do expiration-date testing for longer periods it would slow their ability to bring you new and improved formulations.

The next time you face the drug expiration date dilemma, consider what you've learned here. If the expiration date passed a few years ago and it's important that your drug is absolutely 100% effective, you might want to consider buying a new bottle. And if you have any questions about the safety or effectiveness of any drug, ask your pharmacist. He or she is a great resource when it comes to getting more information about your medications.

I am tired of waiting for my package, it will be the last time I buy here, more than 20 days since I placed my order and I still do not have a tracking number, I paid 43 $ for a shipment of 6 to 12 days, I wrote to them through the website, I wrote here, and at this step will my cycle arrive for after the summer, more than $ 40 shipping for this service? it doesn't seem like a serious business to me
IF it was an order from US Domestic to within the USA, then it usually arrives within one business week (not counting weekends) from the time the payment is confirmed and order status updates on the customer's dashboard.

If this is the case and you the order is with the US Domestic Warehouse to a destination within the continental USA, there is some confusion as it is unlikely to take greater than 20 days.
In this case, feel free to PM me with your order number and I will also write to the source (I will contact Frank directly) on your behalf to have them investigate the delay.

If this is not the case and your order is from one of the International Warehouse's to any location (USA, EU, Middle-East, South America etc.), your time-frame does not sound unusual.
In my experience and reading others posting here, 20 days without tracking is not rare at all for INTL.

your post is the 26847 reply to this thread (and this is just one thread on one board), and the source has been in business for a decade with thousands of customers a week world-wide; therefore, I assure you this is a serious business.
Please, read over the thread and you will find it is not unusual to have the international packs take approx 4 to 8 weeks (in rare events sometimes shorter or even much longer).

But as I said earlier, if it is a USA to USA order, then I agree something is strange (maybe system dropped the order when the site was down) -- but, I can try to help :) do not worry, if you have your order number the source can figure it out and you will get your stuff.

Which carrier oil do you guys use currently in your (primobolan and masteron) ? Thanks in advance.
All oils are made with a GSO carrier with approx 5% EO.
For more information and details please see the "Innovations" section on the Lab's main website (link in "code" box below):
Code:
https://pharmacomlabs.com/innovations

PHARMATEST PH 100.

Each milliliter of PHARMATEST PH 100 contains 100 milligrams of Testosterone Phenylpropionate. This testosterone ester is active for 4-5 days, is a cross between testosterone cypionate and propionate.

Effects of PHARMATEST PH 100:
+ Quickly increases strength.
+ Reduces the percentage of body fat and increases muscle relief.
+ Visibly builds muscle mass.

Has anyone already tried it? We will be glad to hear your opinion, feedback, suggestions or questions.

pharma-test-ph100-600x120-gif.120840

14 days ordered so far contacted them a few days ago to see if all going well since its been over a week and today I finally got a response saying the pay I sent was autoremoved by their system as unpaid.

:confused:
I have received expired products I have written to you on the web but nobody answers
Hi, believe me, there is no reason to worry, if you still need help, please write to me in private messages, I will do my best to help as soon as possible.

Cool. I just wanted to see, ordered Friday paid with BTC. Says pack will be here Friday. Was thinking it would be a lot quicker. My international source has always been a week. Oh well.
Hi, unfortunately, sometimes there are delays, please do not worry, just wait a little longer, everything will be fine soon.

Hi, I understand your concern and apologize for the inconvenience, believe me, everything will be fine soon, I am checking the information about your order and will write to you soon.

Last edited:
Hi there,
we know about you all being upset with delays of February packs. All those orders are to be reshipped. We have already packed new ones and handed over to our agent. Tracking number will be uploaded within a week.

All oils are made with a GSO carrier with approx 5% EO.
For more information and details please see the "Innovations" section on the Lab's main website (link in "code" box below):
Code:
https://pharmacomlabs.com/innovations
Thank you for the info RThoads.

Hi, believe me, there is no reason to worry, if you still need help, please write to me in private messages, I will do my best to help as soon as possible.
I have already received the refund they were not expired for a few days but for more than a year they admitted that they did not have new lots in warehouse 1 so I solved thanks