MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

I wonder if it’s the same issue that the other guys had with large holes in the stoppers. Pcom will take care of it.

thanks for your answer, could you tell me more about this? I had not bought from pharmacom for about a year and I have been disconnected from this thread that time

Just today I received my order, 25 days later, and when I open it, everything was full of winstrol ... everything was wet and oily, two of the vials have less quantity due to these "leaks", I have not removed the security seals due to if the source wants a video but I wait for a solution ...
I wonder if it’s the same issue that the other guys had with large holes in the stoppers. Pcom will take care of it.

The first thing I notice is that you’re under arrived in only 25 days. That is a good time that most guys would be happy with for INTL order. I saw you posting that your order was delayed, but it actually has arrived faster than most.
So this arrival time is good news

Is this the correct pack? You say everything is winstrol; is this what you ordered? did you get the correct items?

As for some oil, it simply sounds like a couple vials were damaged in shipping (I say a couple because you said two are missing oil).
Like with anything else in the mail, sometimes thing can get damaged -- this may happen, and does indeed happen, with all types of businesses daily.

Or, if it an issue such @SkankHunt mentioned where the pressure in a vial is reduced when the oil cools after being sealed shortly after production and this pressure reduction pulls inward on the middle of the stopper material so much that it stretches downward to form a divot. Usually, this is not issue and does not leak (the source will not replace fro just the divot as it is not damaged and can be used without issue).
But sometimes, in rare event, we have now seen a couple guys post that theirs leaked some oil. When it leaks, I would not us it because it means the seal may be compromised.

I recently had an ammo order here not too many days ago (stocking up in case people in the USA finally have enough of the bullshit and are ready to physically defend our values and Constitution) where some of the big heavy 1000rd cases shifted in a larger box and smashed into smaller boxes of less rounds that were not into the large metal ammo-can.
The can must have hit them like a wrecking ball and there were pieces of the ammo tray from the smaller box all over the package -- rounds were spilled all out and some rounds were dented.
Normally, I wouldn't even have cared, but with the social unrest, ammo shortages, and high ammo prices, it mattered.

Clearly, I understood the seller did not want this to occur; also, I am sure the postal service did not do it on purpose -- it was no plan or conspiracy against me -- it just happen when things get shipped.
I felt bad asking because I know it was not the sellers fault (it makes a business I support and care about loss money), but I did contact them and show pictures etc., tracking showed it just arrived, and the business kindly sent out two new boxes of nice higher quality .308 to more than replace a few rounds that were too badly dented to be used.

Most people have experienced something getting damaged in the mail and most of the time businesses will eat the cost to replace items for their customers.

You will simply need to wait until the source's website is up and running so you can use the "contact us" and communicate the about your issue.
The pics will now be saved here on MESO and also you may keep your copy as example of the issue.

I strongly suggest you wait until you can communicate directly and privately with the source (via the source's "contact us" or resulting emails) -- note hat PMs on boards may not always be the most secure and unless it is @Pharmacom Labs or @Pharmacom Support do not give any personal details such as delivery address for replacement.
I would not give any personal details in general unless I am in direct communication with the source.

I am sure guys will post, or the source will announce, when the DDOS attack is over and the website is available again.
IF this attack continues too long, maybe the source will have explore some other options to restore business. Lets just hope the attack is blocked and all is back to normal soon.

Be safe my friend and I hope all is resolved soon

PHARMA MIX 5.

Each milliliter contains:
- Trenbolone Base 25 mg / ml.
- Testosterone Base 50 mg / ml.
- Stanozolol Base 25 mg / ml.

PHARMA MIX 5 is an explosive mixture of three non-essential drugs that are incredibly fast and effective. Due to its composition, PHARMA MIX 5 is considered one of the best pre-workout stimulants in the world, just one injection of 1 ml of PHARMA MIX 5, 1-2 hours before training, will give you the opportunity to feel all the strength hidden in you.

PHARMA MIX 5 Effects:
+ Reduces the percentage of body fat and increases muscle relief.
+ Quickly increases strength.
+ Acts stronger than the well-known pre-workout complexes.
+ Increases secretion of insulin-like growth factor.

Has anyone already tried it? We will be glad to hear your opinion, feedback, suggestions or questions.

explosive-power-mix5-gif.121552

Holy mother this is not normal. 3 years ago 1 time i have my things in 6 days... now month
3 years ago we did not all have to endure so many restrictions, governments' overreach, and limits to our freedoms all over the world with governments using an alleged "pandemic" as an excuse to push anti-freedom agenda and increase their control.
Sadly, a lot is different for most of society in many regards :(

But please know their are many of us in the world that are resisting and willing to fight to defend freedoms.

I wrote you some days ago, and you dont answer me, I wrote more than 5 times to the web contact and you dont answer me anytime, finally I have been waiting more that 3 weeks waiting my order and no track info!! ...
Does anyone ever reply to a message?

25 days waiting for my order after paying $ 43 shipping, I have written every few days through the forum, I have written not how many times for the "contact us" of the web, I do not know anything about my order, nobody gives me a track number, I just feel like I lost my money
Just today I received my order, 25 days later, and when I open it, everything was full of winstrol ... everything was wet and oily, two of the vials have less quantity due to these "leaks", I have not removed the security seals due to if the source wants a video but I wait for a solution ...
Hi, it’s good that you received your order, I’m sorry there was any problem with it, but don’t worry, we will do our best to help, I will check what we can do for you.

Got my order today, the tracking didn't update and they shipped before they posted the info.
They are off the hook....this time
So I would bet my hand (in german: ich würde meine Hand dafür ins Feuer legen) that nobody is going to be scammed by pharmacom. Never. For me this is the most reliable source I ever know
Short review to pharma mix 5.
it hurts a little during the injection. a slight pip remains. it is strong and not for beginners. the tren cough breaks me. I'm extremely aggressive and focused in training. at night i sweat on the day of the injection. i don't use it every day. That shit is on point. Great pumps till it hurts.
That mix is great I use it 1-2 times a week. I only get PIP if I pin in my shoulders.
Hi, thank you for your feedback, if you need any help, write to us and we will do our best to help as soon as possible.

3 years ago we did not all have to endure so many restrictions, governments' overreach, and limits to our freedoms all over the world with governments using an alleged "pandemic" as an excuse to push anti-freedom agenda and increase their control.
Sadly, a lot is different for most of society in many regards :(

But please know their are many of us in the world that are resisting and willing to fight to defend freedoms.
And i dont have any tracking number and any respond on email....

I ordered about 10 days ago and I received tracking today, its kind of an improvement to be honest and the source is selling legit stuff so I dont mind waiting a bit more

I ordered about 10 days ago and I received tracking today, its kind of an improvement to be honest and the source is selling legit stuff so I dont mind waiting a bit more
Hi, I'm glad to hear it, you're right, there is no reason to worry, everything will definitely be fine, just need to wait a little longer than usual.