MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Seriously man? How are you going to say they are not disintegrating? How would you describe it? Low quality magically vanishing rubber stopper??
I am 100% serious.

Now, if it is leaking, like you said it was, that is a different issue; and it should not be used because the seal is compromised.
This would be the same even if the outer finish looked perfect; if it leaks, the seal may be compromised.

I fully support you and would help you get a replacement if it is leaking because no one should use a leaking vial.
You paid for a product and should get a functional safe product.
Clearly, I stand behind you on the replacement of the leaking vial and it sounds like so does the source.

But, that does not mean the stopper is dissolving away.
Let that vial sit in a drawer for the next ten years and see if the stopper dissolves -- I don't think it will.
Your example leaking does not mean everyone that has a cosmetically imperfect stopper has the same issue, or any issue.
Just like when the heat/pressure changes cause some stoppers to be sucked inward in the middle resulting in a divot, it does not automatically mean there is any functionality flaw or chance of sterility being compromised; in most cases such things are just cosmetic and will not be replaced.
However, in cases when there was actual damage or leaking, I have always seen Frank offer a replacement.

Out of curiosity regarding your theory of dissolving stoppers, explain how, if the carrier oil is disintegrating the stoppers, the internal side of the stopper was not all gone long ago?

Why do you show two vials right next to each other but only one stopper has a rough texture?
they both have the same carrier oil/solvent formula.

IF they are disintegrating or dissolving from contact with oil, why are they not all doing this?
why would the top suddenly go that far but the inside that has been in contact for a long time (maybe years depending upon batch date) not dissolve?

I understand not everyone here has formal education in chemistry etc. but just simple logic shows that if the theory of solvent/oil dissolving stoppers were true, ALL the vials would show the same alleged deterioration and also the inside would have extreme damage long before the outer surface shows just this little bit of rough finish.

The more likely and reasonable explanation is simply that the source purchases large batches of stoppers from a stopper producer (all source have to do this because no AAS source produces stoppers) and, as with ANY product on earth some of the stopper may not meet the desired standard or spec (even jet engines or brake pads etc -- even FDA approved meds that get recalled later -- even work you, I, or anyone else here has done -- nothing done by humans is without chances of error).

This source is large-scale with automated production lines; Pharmacom is not a one-man show in garage where each stopper is picked up by hand or inspected.
Thousands of stopper are dumped into the hopper and sent through sterilization. Then they are installed onto filled vials by automated industrial-scale production lines.
This means, if some % of purchased stopper are not up to standards or desired specs, they may have damage or get damage during sterilization, heat, and processing etc.

As with any business or production, there will always be some % of supplies that are not perfect. The problem is when this error becomes too costly or high to be accepted.
Fro example, in this case Frank already said Pharmacom was disappointed with some batches of stoppers from this supplier and felt they were not meeting Pharmacom's desired standards, so the Pharmacom has decided to change stopper supplier.

Anyone with a production or manufacturing, even construction, business or job experience knows this is always part of doing business -- outwardly a business deals with marketing, sales, and customer issues; internally, a business has to deal with supply chains, raw materials, component suppliers etc.

IF you have actual damage or a leak, then it is a real issue and the vial should not be used (in such a case, contact the source and inquire about getting a free replacement).
But if it is just cosmetic, no damage, no leaks, then the product is functionally sound and there is no reason for a replacement.

Of course, the beauty of a free-market is that we are each free to shop around and each may buy wherever he or she freely chooses.
Maybe there is some magical source out there that is immune to the normal aspects of any business or production and never even has a cosmetic flaw on any product ever...

I've always helped a lot of you, so share the love and when one of you finds a source that, unlike any of us or any other business or human creation in history, is absolutely perfect in every way, please PM me so I can use it too.

Until then I have to shop in reality and compare real sources from the options available, and Basicstero is one of my best options.

Last edited:
Sergey Kulaev - PRO athlete team Pharmacom Labs.

Link to Sergey's instagram profile, follow the news.

www.instagram.com/sergeykulaev/

Df8avclcIDM.jpg

I understand and it’s been hard trust me. I have ordered domestically which has come through while waiting for overseas stuff. I do think it’s been crazy with all the stuff coming out.
Same here. Domestic is the way to go. I've sent 2 vials for testing and both were on point. Their products are absolutely worth the wait, I've been waiting for my domestic order for over 2 weeks. They could avoid alot of these problems and complaints by just saying "You'll get your order when you get it", rather than "You will get your order in X amount of time". The problem here is that they are setting a standard that they cannot guarantee.
Yup same here. I don’t think it’s gonna happen though. Still no tracking for the reship. Just a lot of bullshit reassurances.

Whoevers reading this thread, I recommend you buy nothing from these folks until they come forward with the gear they owe. I'll be one to shout out if I get mine.
Yup same here. I don’t think it’s gonna happen though. Still no tracking for the reship. Just a lot of bullshit reassurances.
Hi, I understand that you are worried, but believe me, there is no reason to worry, in the end, everything will be fine, you will definitely receive what you ordered, just need to wait longer than usual.

Same here. Domestic is the way to go. I've sent 2 vials for testing and both were on point. Their products are absolutely worth the wait, I've been waiting for my domestic order for over 2 weeks. They could avoid alot of these problems and complaints by just saying "You'll get your order when you get it", rather than "You will get your order in X amount of time". The problem here is that they are setting a standard that they cannot guarantee.

i've had that happen before from a different vendor. i believe it's a substandard/defective stopper that's being worn away by the repeated friction of sterilizing it with an alcohol pad.

i tend to push the pad down pretty hard on the stopper and kind of spin it. After Covid hit and the price and availability of alcohol pads got sketchy, i switched to Q-tips and haven't had the issue since.

I ordered (domestically) two vials of Test about a month back and opened them today. Upon popping the tops both of the stoppers were wet with oil and seemingly punctured. I've attached pictures.

I find this extremely annoying since this vendor talks so much about the high quality of their product and how legit their labs are. Plus their prices are so much higher than the competition so there really is no excuse for this. Now i know i'll have to go through their support, argue my case and wait months for a replacem20210506_205954.jpgent based on other customers in this thread. 20210506_204536.jpg

I ordered (domestically) two vials of Test about a month back and opened them today. Upon popping the tops both of the stoppers were wet with oil and seemingly punctured....
This is a well understood and known phenomena.
Because they are leaking oil, I would not use them (the seal is compromised), and in such cases I have always seen the source offer a replacement.

Here, back in post #26714 of this thread I explain this stopper divot in more details: MESO-Rx Sponsor - Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

When there is no leaking, it is safe to use (I have had some myself and used them).
but if oil has leaked, the the seal is compromised and there is a risk sterility has been also compromised; I would not risk using anything that is not sealed.
So just ask for a replacement.

Now i know i'll have to go through their support, argue my case and wait months for a replacement based on other customers in this thread.
Yep, you know the drill.
So I do not need to explain about using the "Contact Us" form on the source's site to communicate directly with the source.
Just be sure to check your spam email folder for any potential replies because sometimes email services will filter the source to spam.
Regarding waiting months, usually replacements are sent from W2 (in which case, you may have a longer wait), but please be sure to remind the source your order was from the US Domestic warehouse and ask if, as such, you may have your replacement from the same warehouse where you placed the order.
I think that is a reasonable request and it does not hurt to ask.

Best wishes brother -- PM me if you need more help and, after you use the "Contact Us" (give it a little time for a reply), if you do not hear back let me know and I can also try to contact the source on your behalf to bring more attention to your inquiry.

I'm heading out. have a nice weekend everyone.
I'll be at and rifle/shooting course all day tomorrow :) and then go visit some family for the weekend. So I may not be online much for the next couple days.

@Pharmacom Support and the "Contact Us" page/form on the sources are here if you have an order or account issue.

I ordered (domestically) two vials of Test about a month back and opened them today. Upon popping the tops both of the stoppers were wet with oil and seemingly punctured. I've attached pictures.

I find this extremely annoying since this vendor talks so much about the high quality of their product and how legit their labs are. Plus their prices are so much higher than the competition so there really is no excuse for this. Now i know i'll have to go through their support, argue my case and wait months for a replacemView attachment 146421ent based on other customers in this thread. View attachment 146420
It’s happened to some guys here. Pharmacom will replace it, sucks about waiting again tho.

I find this extremely annoying since this vendor talks so much about the high quality of their product and how legit their labs are. Plus their prices are so much higher than the competition so there really is no excuse for this. Now i know i'll have to go through their support, argue my case and wait months for a replacemView attachment 146421ent based on other customers in this thread. View attachment 146420

Before you throw it away, pump some air into those vials and see what the rubber looks like when it expands, i've had the same issue and they looked like this (didnt have any oil on it tho):

I've used that vial completely by now and all was fine

Hope it helps

Hello @Pharmacom Support

I made Payment for an order more like a week ago and it has been on "Payment is being checked" since then, I contacted twice with support in the web page but hasn't received any response, why is that?

Have a nice day

Greetings

Before you throw it away, pump some air into those vials and see what the rubber looks like when it expands, i've had the same issue and they looked like this (didnt have any oil on it tho):

I've used that vial completely by now and all was fine

Hope it helps
Thank you. The part that worries me is the oil that was all over the top when I opened it. I'll add air when I get home and check it out though.

PHARMATEST PH 100.

Each milliliter of PHARMATEST PH 100 contains 100 milligrams of Testosterone Phenylpropionate. This testosterone ester is active for 4-5 days, is a cross between testosterone cypionate and propionate.

Effects of PHARMATEST PH 100:
+ Quickly increases strength.
+ Reduces the percentage of body fat and increases muscle relief.
+ Visibly builds muscle mass.

Has anyone already tried it? We will be glad to hear your opinion, feedback, suggestions or questions.

pharma-test-ph100-600x120-gif.120840

It's been more than three months since many people including myself have been waiting for their gear. It's pretty clear that pharmacom is now turning to scamming its customers completely, not just underdosing but literally not sending anything. Any potential buyers beware, you might as well burn your money.

The top isn't even properly crimped onto the vial(normal crimp on TestC vial for reference). All I had to do was inject 1 cc of air into the vial and the whole top slid off. Resealed it as best I could. Is this shit safe to use??20210508_192647.jpg 20210508_192232.jpg

Attachments

• 20210508_192647.jpg
    20210508_192647.jpg
    887.7 KB · Views: 11
The top isn't even properly crimped onto the vial(normal crimp on TestC vial for reference). All I had to do was inject 1 cc of air into the vial and the whole top slid off. Resealed it as best I could. Is this shit safe to use??View attachment 146507 View attachment 146505
I wouldn’t. This happened to me with Odin. I went to take the flip top off and the entire cap came off. I’d get a refund. For the top dollar you pay you shouldn’t be getting product like this. I love Pharmacom but with these prices and long ass wait times I might jump ship.

I wouldn’t. This happened to me with Odin. I went to take the flip top off and the entire cap came off. I’d get a refund. For the top dollar you pay you shouldn’t be getting product like this. I love Pharmacom but with these prices and long ass wait times I might jump ship.
Guess I'll just toss them. Checked all my vials...get this, two of my Primo have busted tops just like the Sust. Alot of money down the drain

In the middle of my first cycle too...

Beginners luck?? Disappointed.