MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Just checked the second bottle, and the center part came off with the blue cap, but the bottle is also leaking and the rubber part looks bad.

Attachments

• 20210509_144958.jpg
    20210509_144958.jpg
    948.5 KB · Views: 24
  • 20210509_145002.jpg
    20210509_145002.jpg
    885.9 KB · Views: 20
  • 20210509_145014.jpg
    20210509_145014.jpg
    715.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 20210509_145030.jpg
    20210509_145030.jpg
    942 KB · Views: 22
  • 20210509_145049.jpg
    20210509_145049.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 20
Hey guys, I have a problem with my order of Test E from the domestic warehouse. Just ordered 2 bottles, took the blue cap off of one bottle and the metal center portion didn't come off. There is also oil that is in the center there, which appears it may be leaking?? I am worried about using this, if oil is leaking out and I literally just took it out of the box and popped the blue cap.
Get in line, bucko

Is this typical of Pharmacom? My first order from them.
Seems they've mostly been reputable and this is a one-off. I'm waiting to hear back from them regarding the same issue- if they replace my vials I won't be holding anything against them, shit happens. But I'm not holding my breath

Seems they've mostly been reputable and this is a one-off. I'm waiting to hear back from them regarding the same issue- if they replace my vials I won't be holding anything against them, shit happens. But I'm not holding my breath
The only way to get in touch with them is from the contact link on basicstero, right?

The only way to get in touch with them is from the contact link on basicstero, right?
From what I’ve seen the first guy this happened to he was sent new vials. His were pretty bad though. Hopefully they make it right for the rest of you.

The most annoying part is that i paid $78/vial for "premium" quality
I agree. I’ll try to phrase this without sounding biased. I love Pharmacom. I had their gear tested and it was spot on with HPLC. I also had my bloodwork done and it was spot on. It’s expensive but at the same time you know what you’re getting. However, this is no excuse to send out vials like that, more than likely it was unintentional. I would assume they would take care of these issues and order replacements. However Im not a rep so I can’t help you, I can only tell you what I’ve seen so far with these guys. And that is some guys have gotten replacements for bad leaking vials. I’ve said it before, with these guys always always always film yourself opening the he pack and opening the tops. It’s actually required on their website.

@Pharmacom Support Ordered two vials of Test E 300 from the US warehouse. Both vials are leaking at the top. The center of the metal lid on the first vial didn't come off with the blue cap, and there is oil leaking there. On the second vial, the center portion came off with the blue cap, but it is also leaking and the rubber stopper looks distorted. What can be done about this? Thank you.

Attachments

• 20210509_135429.jpg
    20210509_135429.jpg
    806.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 20210509_135445.jpg
    20210509_135445.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 15
  • 20210509_135455.jpg
    20210509_135455.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 16
  • 20210509_135514.jpg
    20210509_135514.jpg
    642.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 20210509_135522.jpg
    20210509_135522.jpg
    549.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 20210509_144958.jpg
    20210509_144958.jpg
    948.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 20210509_145002.jpg
    20210509_145002.jpg
    885.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 20210509_145014.jpg
    20210509_145014.jpg
    715.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 20210509_145030.jpg
    20210509_145030.jpg
    942 KB · Views: 11
  • 20210509_145049.jpg
    20210509_145049.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 19
I feel so bad for RT he's gonna come back to such a fucking shitstorm tomorrow.
Hey brother, it is ok I scrolled over the new page here and not really any new topics.

All the same stuff has already been addressed in detail in the previous few pages -- the same issues (waiting for reship tracking etc. or the stoppers with divots... nothing new really so all answers are already posted).

Please understand, i am never upset with anyone here or take anything here personally. I am a customer too. I've said it before: we all want the same things.
Basicstero has always been good to me and I know Frank works hard and cares. Frank was there for me and helped me a lot when I was at a very low point in life (after major medical issue, heart failure, and lost a lot financially). I am not going to go into specific details, but Frank really did help me and may have saved me and my household.
While I know that does not help any of you, and I understand your day-to-day business related issues, concerns, complaints etc., just know that Frank has proven his character and integrity to me beyond that which most people I know in-person ever will.
I believe and trust Frank and consider him a friend.

If you guys have complaints or issues, I understand and have it all in perspective -- i know it is not anything personal; it is business, I get it.
I am not upset with any one here -- I appreciate all of you and none of us here are much different.
I try my best to explain things and help with communication etc.
It is not stress for me -- I would do it for free (and did for years) -- it gives me work; I guess if everything went perfectly all the time, maybe I would not even be needed. Your concerns create a need for my help and that gives me a job. I appreciate the community.

I was busy this weekend, and then got some bad news today about a buddy that went into the hospital last week because he was having a reaction to the CV19 shot (to each his or her own, please I hope no one lectures me either way about getting it or not because I fully support, and would even fight to defend , each persons' own individual choice to accept or decline ANY product -- take or do not take what you choose with your own fully informed consent -- same with AAS, smoking, drinking, gambling, even driving -- where there is risk there must be choice -- I stand for freedom... with that said, I will never this type of product).

Sadly, my friend just passed. He was only a little older than me (puts him in late middle aged) and a really good dude. Always so helpful to everyone. One of the old-school bodybuilders (80s and 90s were his glory years) that still had that comradery brotherhood attitude (he acted like the gym is a family -- not competing with each other or trying to be better, but trying to make everyone succeed together) -- always positive and just believing in others to push them to improve.

Honestly, his kind are getting rare nowdays -- no selfie or IG, i never ever saw him pull put a phone at the gym (he might not have even brought a phone to the gym), just hard work and love of gym and the brotherhood of others with the same life-style working on the same goals.
Lots of good tips, life-lessons, and good stories.

I don't even know what to say right now... I am a grown man, a guy people judge based on my looks and think I am just a meat-head or mean/tough-guy (totally wrong, they just judge masculine dudes as negative -- if you got to know me in-person, you would see I am always nice and the type to always step up when someone needs help), but I sit here tearing up.
Life it too short and we ALL deserve better than this fucked up corrupt system that controls and exploits us all.
Fuck the media, fuck the medical system, and above all else I hope the corrupt politicians and government go to hell.

Sorry guys, I may not even make sense, just venting.
I will scroll back over the last few pages tomorrow and see if I can collect some posts and make some kind of summary for guys.

Last edited:
So my first order from basicstero international went smoothly 1 year ago. But this second time I ordered international, it got seized, basicstero reshipped. I had 2 trackings on the account, 1 package got delivered but it was only 1 item out of like 10. The other tracking number hasn't updated since a week and I think it's seized for the second time

anyone with experience? Do they allow reships twice? Im out $500-600 so far and its been half a year since i last placed my order

im definitely going to switch to domestic from now on

Do not worry guys, I am sure Pharmacom will come with some new sponsored IG shredded muscle monsters images which will solve the issues as per usual.

Do not worry guys, I am sure Pharmacom will come with some new sponsored IG shredded muscle monsters images which will solve the issues as per usual.
Possibly so. Still no response in email or PM. Not sure how long they usually take for these types of things. Indefinite amount of time? Lol