MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

This is the latest announcement on their site, I assume the email is still not working?

2021-04-30 19:46:07

Hi there,

our email is temporarily not working. We do not receive messages and can not reply. We are very sorry for inconvenience. We fix it as soon as possible. We will announce once email is working again.

Mohamed Elemam - PRO athlete team Pharmacom Labs, received silver medal at INDY PRO 2021.

Link to Mohamed's instagram profile, follow the news.

www.instagram.com/mohammed_elemam_/

26fj2SFhhiY.jpg
P_IHJzI4XwM.jpg
ubiZEkGnKAw.jpg
hi, can you read your inbox please, urgent order i havent received in half a year

I got a response to my message through their website form. This is regarding the damaged/leaky rubber stoppers on the vials.

It's basically the same message they posted a couple pages back saying that there is nothing to worry about and that it's just the top of the stopper that's damaged. My concern (which was unaddressed) is with the oil that was all over both of the tops. Where did that oil come from?

Here's the message. I figured it's better to post it publicly since we're all in this together.

"It may happen with some vials. Nobody inserted needles into it or punctured it. When vial is filled with oil, oil is hot. After this vials are closed with rubber caps and plastic tops are mounted. Oil gets colder with the time and its volume reduces. It creates negative pressure inside closed vial. Rubber caps are thinner in the middle specially for needles and in some cases if negative pressure is higher, they can be sucked in and surface punctures and deformations may appear. This all happens already in closed vials under plastic tops. There should be no throughout hole. We can reship this vials or put store credit to your balance."

This is the latest announcement on their site, I assume the email is still not working?

Hi there,

our email is temporarily not working. We do not receive messages and can not reply. We are very sorry for inconvenience. We fix it as soon as possible. We will announce once email is working again.
It’s May 12th...

PHARMA MIX 5.

Each milliliter contains:
- Trenbolone Base 25 mg / ml.
- Testosterone Base 50 mg / ml.
- Stanozolol Base 25 mg / ml.

PHARMA MIX 5 is an explosive mixture of three non-essential drugs that are incredibly fast and effective. Due to its composition, PHARMA MIX 5 is considered one of the best pre-workout stimulants in the world, just one injection of 1 ml of PHARMA MIX 5, 1-2 hours before training, will give you the opportunity to feel all the strength hidden in you.

PHARMA MIX 5 Effects:
+ Reduces the percentage of body fat and increases muscle relief.
+ Quickly increases strength.
+ Acts stronger than the well-known pre-workout complexes.
+ Increases secretion of insulin-like growth factor.

Has anyone already tried it? We will be glad to hear your opinion, feedback, suggestions or questions.

explosive-power-mix5-gif.121552

Order I had from W2 took 3 weeks for tracking to post. This was after all the mess from the February orders though. I hope they get their shit together and make things right for everyone waiting on a reship.

Order I had from W2 took 3 weeks for tracking to post. This was after all the mess from the February orders though. I hope they get their shit together and make things right for everyone waiting on a reship.
That is great.. no excuse for this delay. They want us to forget and move on in my opinion

Hi there,

Hi, I will check the information about this, if you have any questions about your order, you can write to me in private messages.

Hey fuckheads. Why are you no longer addressing the lost February orders? Why is there no tracking that you promised for the reships? Why are you no longer responding to emails?
Exactly!
3 months since my order and payment.
Still showing old tracking info online for me and they won't answer any of my emails regarding it.
WTF is going on?
Hi,
Any ideas how I could contact basicstero shop? I have question regarding shipping befora I order but unfortunately they are not responding to emails :(
Hi, we apologize for the inconvenience, if you wrote to email, but did not receive a response, you can write to me in private messages, I will do my best to help as soon as possible.

Last edited:
So,
I see how unsatisfactory you all are. First of all, yes our email was under an attack and did not work for a while. It is back now. But some incoming emails could not reach us.
Secondly, situation with pending orders from the end of February - beginning of March is upset, we know. As mentioned earlier, we used a new shipping way for those orders and our partner failed to deliver in time. Just got his reply from him:

This is not the reply you expect neither it is ok for us. We push as much as we can. We will provide 100$ store credit to all customers who suffered from this delay. This concerns only orders from end of February - beginning of March.
All newly placed orders are shipped by another way and are not influenced by this situation.
US domestic warehouse is working without issues as well.

Last edited:
Update: just got and uploaded many tracking numbers. Many of those packs were already delivered recently.

Today I received the resend of my wintrol, however I received the same batch nr as the other time that it had leaks, and again it has leaks, I am sorry to say that the Batch Nr: PHSO00002LV is wrong as standard, the plugs are damaged in all the vials, here is a video opening the vial ...

View: https://vimeo.com/548813023

To give more details I am going to go up opening the 3 vials that they forwarded me, when I see the first one and see that one of them is crystallized, I am also honestly not going to inject that, there must have been a problem with that batch, but they sent me the same number batch that had leaks, I upload it to see what solution there is ...

View: https://vimeo.com/548817315

View: https://vimeo.com/548818235

Attachments

• photo_2021-05-13_13-44-11.jpg
    photo_2021-05-13_13-44-11.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 11
To give more details I am going to go up opening the 3 vials that they forwarded me, when I see the first one and see that one of them is crystallized, I am also honestly not going to inject that, there must have been a problem with that batch, but they sent me the same number batch that had leaks, I upload it to see what solution there is ...

View: https://vimeo.com/548817315

View: https://vimeo.com/548818235

Damn those are some gaping dirt knots. I wonder if they would just issue a refund at this point.

Today I received the resend of my wintrol, however I received the same batch nr as the other time that it had leaks, and again it has leaks, I am sorry to say that the Batch Nr: PHSO00002LV is wrong as standard, the plugs are damaged in all the vials, here is a video opening the vial ...

View: https://vimeo.com/548813023

Damn. That's what I'm afraid of as well...getting a resend from the same batch. They should've taken all of those out since there's an issue....or they can open up their own vials that they have in inventory and see for themselves that there is a clear issue.

Damn. That's what I'm afraid of as well...getting a resend from the same batch. They should've taken all of those out since there's an issue....or they can open up their own vials that they have in inventory and see for themselves that there is a clear issue.

Yes, I also do not understand why when they communicate a defect with a batch number they do not review them or withdraw them, I have also seen what was happening with your testo order I think I remember, I do not know just wait ...