MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

I wonder if it’s the same issue that the other guys had with large holes in the stoppers. Pcom will take care of it.
Sounds reasonable. I mean large holes in the stoppers? Seems like something that members should be concerned about for sanitary reasons.

Shitty pics
Just today I received my order, 25 days later, and when I open it, everything was full of winstrol ... everything was wet and oily, two of the vials have less quantity due to these "leaks", I have not removed the security seals due to if the source wants a video but I wait for a solution ...

Shitty pics, but if he says that if they are covered in gear, wth is wrong?

You have established yourself as a source on this board. Should we see how fast that can dissolve?

Or, if it an issue such @SkankHunt mentioned where the pressure in a vial is reduced when the oil cools after being sealed shortly after production and this pressure reduction pulls inward on the middle of the stopper material so much that it stretches downward to form a divot. Usually, this is not issue and does not leak (the source will not replace fro just the divot as it is not damaged and can be used without issue)
Gfr

Sergey Kulaev - PRO athlete team Pharmacom Labs.

Link to Sergey's instagram profile, follow the news.

www.instagram.com/sergeykulaev/

uJwUFj_qLx4.jpg

Did you select usps as carrier ?
Yup. Error is “this number can’t ge found at this moment. It’s not available in the carrier’s system yet. Please check back later”. I’m going to give it a couple of days before I start freaking out. This doesn’t seem out of the ordinary. Yet.

Yup. Error is “this number can’t ge found at this moment. It’s not available in the carrier’s system yet. Please check back later”. I’m going to give it a couple of days before I start freaking out. This doesn’t seem out of the ordinary. Yet.
Okay sounds good.

To give more details I am going to go up opening the 3 vials that they forwarded me, when I see the first one and see that one of them is crystallized, I am also honestly not going to inject that, there must have been a problem with that batch, but they sent me the same number batch that had leaks, I upload it to see what solution there is ...

View: https://vimeo.com/548817315

View: https://vimeo.com/548818235

After receiving them with leaks they finally put credit in my account for the next order

For god’s sake pm the guy how to do it. Idk how to. You can delete or edit your message if it’s like 10 minutes old, but how do you do it after that?

i pm’d him and just told him to report himself lol.
Yeah I reported the comment, if it’s after a few minutes the only one who can remove it is Millard.

Yes, I also do not understand why when they communicate a defect with a batch number they do not review them or withdraw them, I have also seen what was happening with your testo order I think I remember, I do not know just wait ...
RThoads made an excellent post. I can say shortly that it is not up to a particular batch. Once oil gets colder after sterilization some negative pressure appears inside a vial. This happens already after a plastic top is on the vial. We had a batch of bad stoppers. Some of them are damaged through this negative pressure. It does not depend on a particular batch of our products and it is not possible to know, which vials are fine and which one have issues. Not possible without removing plastic caps. In new batches we use new types of stopper. The issue will be over soon.
They send out expired gear. They don’t give a fuck lol.
Yes, there is an issue like this with warehouse 1. We can not restock it for a long time.We have already asked warehouse to sort all vials and we will provide discounts for expired products. We need a bit time to check and sort out all vials. The issue is for international warehouse 1 only, not w2 or US domestic.

Tracking numbers for most pending orders have been uploaded. They will update soon.

Last edited: