MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

RThoads made an excellent post. I can say shortly that it is not up to a particular batch. Once got gets colder after sterilization some negative pressure appears inside a vial. This happens already after a plastic top is on the vial. We had a batch of bad stoppers. Some of them are damaged through this negative pressure. It does not depend on a particular batch of our products and it is not possible to know, which vials are fine and which one have issues. Not possible without removing plastic caps. In new batches we use new types of stopper. The issue will be over soon.

Yes, there is an issue like this with warehouse 1. We can not restock it for a long time.We have already asked warehouse to sort all vials and we will provide discounts for expired products. We need a bit time to check and sort out all vials. The issue is for international warehouse 1 only, not w2 or US domestic.

Tracking numbers for most pending orders have been uploaded. They will update soon.
The truth is their gear is always on point. 2 blind samples sent to Jano for their exotic mixes and both were spot on.

Yeah I reported the comment, if it’s after a few minutes the only one who can remove it is Millard.
That’s What I thought, and I did too. Thanks man. @Jamaya you don’t want to give out specific info like that. Be careful my dude.

Though it was helpful to me, and thanks. They just forgot a number in my tracking, and I can see it now. Hope has returned. For now.

That’s What I thought, and I did too. Thanks man. @Jamaya you don’t want to give out specific info like that. Be careful my dude.

Though it was helpful to me, and thanks. They just forgot a number in my tracking, and I can see it now. Hope has returned. For now.
I now understand and really appreciate the help from tech to remove it! Sorry everyone. I’m glad I was at least able to help.

Some good news on my end.
I received tracking for the Feb quarantined pack's replacement AND the returned to sender March pack (i do not think March is a replacement, just simply the original pack getting back on track).
Both have updated state-side.
Lets hope all is smooth from here and they pass customs.

I never did pull the trigger on getting a US Domestic order to hold me over until these made it. I talked about it, and I know the US Domestic service is great. But, for me, I am willing to deal with the added risks, even possible losses, to get more product for the money.

As I have said many times before, I trust Frank; so, I procrastinated making a Domestic order because I was hoping my lost intl orders would update soon.
They are getting close -- still not a sure thing, but looking good so far.

I price-in losses and my local guys and they understand; they all know they can order online and if they wanted a lower price. Most are happy to pay a small mark-up over the US Domestic price for the conveniences of buying instantly in-person.
Buying INTL for me is vital for my own bottom-line locally.

But if I am ever in urgent need, I would gladly use the US Domestic Warehouse for my own personal-use needs.

Well, just an update because I had promised (maybe it was in PMs, I do not remember) a while back I would let some of you know if/when I had replacement tracking and/or any updates.

I will update again when I know more.

Some good news on my end.
I received tracking for the Feb quarantined pack's replacement AND the returned to sender March pack (i do not think March is a replacement, just simply the original pack getting back on track).
Both have updated state-side.
Lets hope all is smooth from here and they pass customs.

I never did pull the trigger on getting a US Domestic order to hold me over until these made it. I talked about it, and I know the US Domestic service is great. But, for me, I am willing to deal with the added risks, even possible losses, to get more product for the money.

As I have said many times before, I trust Frank; so, I procrastinated making a Domestic order because I was hoping my lost intl orders would update soon.
They are getting close -- still not a sure thing, but looking good so far.

I price-in losses and my local guys and they understand; they all know they can order online and if they wanted a lower price. Most are happy to pay a small mark-up over the US Domestic price for the conveniences of buying instantly in-person.
Buying INTL for me is vital for my own bottom-line locally.

But if I am ever in urgent need, I would gladly use the US Domestic Warehouse for my own personal-use needs.

Well, just an update because I had promised (maybe it was in PMs, I do not remember) a while back I would let some of you know if/when I had replacement tracking and/or any updates.

I will update again when I know more.
Your reship is showing it arrived in the US? Mine says USPS is still waiting for the package.

Pay attention to PHARMA MIX 4.

Each milliliter of PHARMA MIX 4 contains:
- Testosterone Phenylpropionate 130 mg.
- Testosterone Decanoate 270 mg.
- Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 70 mg.
- Nandrolone Decanoate 130 mg.

According to the content of the active substance, 1 vial of PHARMA MIX 4 is equivalent to 1.5 vials of 250 Testosterone and 2 vials of 100 Nandrolone.

Buying PHARMA MIX 4, you get a classic course of Testosterone + Nandrolone in an ideal proportion of 2 to 1.

NXKbvNz8W18.jpg

Your reship is showing it arrived in the US? Mine says USPS is still waiting for the package.
Yup. So we’ve basically made it to the point where everything turned to shit the last time.
Hi, I understand your concern, but please do not worry, believe me, you will definitely receive what you ordered, you just need to wait a little longer than usual.

Got the two replacement vials of Test-E today. Stopper looks funky...not smooth and there's no dimple area in the middle. It has a rough texture on top with a slight impression in the middle. Batch code and production date is the same as my previous leaking bottles. Not sure what's going on with the stoppers.

Attachments

• 20210518_143508.jpg
    20210518_143508.jpg
    611.6 KB · Views: 45
  • 20210518_143524.jpg
    20210518_143524.jpg
    701.8 KB · Views: 42
  • 20210518_143541.jpg
    20210518_143541.jpg
    652.5 KB · Views: 54
Still waiting for my gear after 3months... No updates, tracking, or anything....
Really? no updates? no "anything"???
have you even read the thread of news on the source's site to see all the updates?

Here are some quotes and updates from just a quick scroll through this thread regarding the Feb and March packs:
Folks, there is nothing here not to believe. Earlier we had tracking numbers starting with 2 letters and ending with 2 letters. In February we started using another way with tracking numbers consisting only from numbers. I am sure lots of people here who ordered can confirm this. A few batches shipped that way have arrived fine. I think someone will confirm it too. Some batches failed due to coronavirus thing and stuck. We reshipped them. New tracking numbers were not uploaded so fat cause we ship not directly, but use an intermediary partner who should first receive goods from us and forward by his special way (which takes 4-6 days). On top of this a couple of batches did not pass export procedure an local custom and were returned back and our partner had to use another route through another customs. Look, i can not disclose details, but this all takes time. And I mentioned several times: shipping takes over a month from international warehouse now. This new way is not well tested and not so stable so far.
On the other hand we are arranging a new warehouse in a new country, which should have good delivery success towards the USA particularly.
We have issues and we admit it. No one is disappearing and no one is trying to scam you.

All the source can do is give an estimate.
Shipping is beyond their control.
So lets be honest here, regardless of if or what is said here, even from the sources, there is no way anyone can make any guarantee about arrival times because once the packs are with the postal service a source has no control.

I mean, look at my pic of tracking from an order last year (and note, this was one order split into two separate packs; they both shipped at the exact same moment but one arrived to me in approx 30 days, one of the fastest I ever received, and the other half took approx 60 days -- the postal service is NOT something that anyone will ever be able to accurately predict... and this was before CV19 bullshit restrictions got bad):
bOW6vAZ.jpg

yAzJzJh.jpg

From all of my experience, I think it is very likely to take longer than 30 days for INTL W2 (remember, it must go to Europe first and then to the final destination from there) during our current global conditions.

But it is possible; I have had that pack in the past make it in less than 30 days total -- 4 to 6 weeks used to be the standard 95% of the time.

Lets hope we get some luck on our side for a change and we see some trackings with good updates soon.

I think in my case, I am going to have to place a small order with US Domestic soon. I have been putting it off because I can get more from INTL, but i may not be able to wait more than a few more weeks.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone :)
I have received a reply just moments ago.

The February packs that got stuck (at US local postal hub's CV19 quarantine -- my tracking showed they had already passed customs and updated to steps after the ISC) are considered lost.

The Feb packs that cannot be recovered or released (my personal guess is they are likely "destroyed" or stolen by postal workers at this point).
As such, Basicstero is treating them the same as any other lost and/or seized and so they are being reshipped (free to the customer) by USPS (the old standard way).

Tracking for the Feb lost packs has been removed from the postal system to the best of my knowledge (if someone can suddenly see updates again, please let us all know -- because reships are already being processed and sent, you will still have the reship regardless of old packs' future status).

A more recent shipment of packs was also stopped and sent back to the intl shipping service.
I think this is the batch with my own pack from the end of March.
These packs were not lost, they were simply bounced back and are now shipped again by the new service; these packs will have the same exact tracking as before and those trackings should once again work in about a week or two.
Just to add, packs from end of March-April with not working tracking numbers will start moving staring from the coming week. Tracking numbers for older February orders should be uploaded within the coming week. We depend on a third side and can only demand, but it helps not much.
Also, now we ship all orders by an old way until all issues with this new shipping way are resolved.
The quote below is the most recent update from the source:

Let me add, a source has zero control or influence on the postal services (just like if you or I sent someone a package, once we hand it over to the shipping service, we no longer have control).

Importing illegal compounds is not an easy game to play at anytime, but especially difficult during unprecedented "CV19" excuse for wide-range globalist attacks on freedom.

We work with the situation we have and hope for the best.

For those who do not want to deal with the wait times, delays, and risks associated with importing from international, Basicstero has a US Domestic Warehouse where the products are already in stock within the USA. The prices are a higher to pay from the higher operational costs of working in the USA, to compensate the warehouse workers for their legal risks, and to pay for import costs etc.
But for this higher price, the customer does not have to deal with importing, intl shipping, or any seizure risks.
In most cases, US Domestic packs are delivered within one business week after payment as been confirmed.

For those interested, here in the "code" box below is my referral link to the Basicstero US Domestic Warehouse:
Code:
https://us.basicstero.ws/user/register/?ref=6287

I have used the Domestic service in the past and have always been happy with the results; the only reason I usually go with INTL is for the lower prices.
I've been procrastinating about putting in a domestic order for a few weeks now, hoping my lost intl pack will suddenly show up, but I think this week I will pull the trigger and place a new order with the Domestic warehouse just to have some things on hand while I wait for INTL to be resolved.
Update: just got and uploaded many tracking numbers. Many of those packs were already delivered recently.
---

• Customer question (from PMs): is there any way to increase shipping speed?

• Reply: Please understand, once a pack is handed over top the postal service, a source had no control (just like if you or I mailed someone a letter -- it is at the mercy of the postal service once we hand it over).
Times vary greatly because of many factors in the postal system which are beyond anyone's control (even more so this year with the unprecedented global issues we all have been enduring).
We would all like a faster and secure postal service; if you know of a way/method we can increase the shipping speed of the postal service and securely pass customs, please share you suggestion or information and I will make sure to give it to Basicstero for their consideration.
---

The "Contact Us" form on the source's site is the most direct and efficient way to contact the source regarding personal/private, order, or account issues:
Code:
 https://int.basicstero.ws/index/contact
•For more information regarding how to contact the source directly, please see my quote below:
Tip/Advice for Everyone: How to Contact the Source Directly

For specific account and order related inquiries please use the "Contact Us" form on the Basicstero website for the most direct and efficient communication with the company's customer service.
Code:
 https://int.basicstero.ws/index/contact

***Be sure to check your Spam Folder after contacting customer service because in the past some people complain they did not get a reply when in fact their email service filtered the reply to spam.

Board reps, posts, even PMs are not as efficient nor direct - may get overlooked or take time to be relayed to the appropriate personnel.
This is a big World-Wide company; Reps/PR/Marketing people are mostly busy relaying information/news/announcements and may not even have the ability, access, nor authority to see private account and order information.
(it is a good thing though, that the company only allows specific person ability to access private info for customer security reasons :) ).
Also, please, for your own safety never state any personal information in a public post.

The "Contact Us" form on the Basicstero website is the most direct form of communication regarding accounts and orders.

NOTE regarding tracking (which is a common inquiry I see daily across various boards and PMs):
In my experience, usually tracking is NOT uploaded until a pack leaves the warehouse country and passes outgoing (origin nation's) customs.
In my opinion this usually takes approx a couple weeks for intl packs.
Please be patient and try not to ask customer service for tracking info -- tracking will be uploaded to your dashboard when it is available and authorized to be given out (the source does not authorize it to be given out until a point, such as when it passes outgoing customs, when the source feels it is safe from the source's warehouse, staff, and mailers).

A source has no control over the postal service nor if packs are accurately scanned/updated within the postal system (once the pack is shipped, a source can only see what tracking shows you -- just like if/when you mail something to someone).
Keep in mind you can check the status of your order on the Basicstero site by loging into the warehouse where you placed the order and navigating to your
dashboard >> orders >> select the order you would like to see.
IF tracking has been uploaded to your account it will appear there in the order details section.

When contacting the source, please provide your order number and please have verifiable evidence if you are making any claims such as a lost or damaged pack (evidence would including a video of opening the sealed pack to show the condition of contents upon arrival or tracking status or seizure letter to show a pack is lost etc.).

I hope these tips and information are helpful :)

Last edited:
Got the two replacement vials of Test-E today. Stopper looks funky...not smooth and there's no dimple area in the middle. It has a rough texture on top with a slight impression in the middle. Batch code and production date is the same as my previous leaking bottles. Not sure what's going on with the stoppers.

They look dried out. i wouldn't stick a large guage needle in there without fear of that shit breaking apart.

Hi, I understand your concern, but please do not worry, believe me, you will definitely receive what you ordered, you just need to wait a little longer than usual.
Let me add Pharmacom... many of us have been waiting since February for a resolution.. me personally ordered domestically to past the time. Don’t tell me or insinuate I’ve jumped shipped. I think it’s crazy as a business perspective that for us to wait this long then get the response well we need to wait longer or have patience is just horse shit. We all have. The transparency has been awful. Don’t ask us to be patient and not worry when this whole thing from W2 has been bullshit. We know sit again waiting to see what excuses happen next