MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Got the two replacement vials of Test-E today. Stopper looks funky...not smooth and there's no dimple area in the middle. It has a rough texture on top with a slight impression in the middle. Batch code and production date is the same as my previous leaking bottles. Not sure what's going on with the stoppers.
These are new stoppers. I mentioned this earlier. Due to issues with old stoppers we changed suppliers. These stoppers will not have such problem like old ones. All newly produced products will be supplied with such stoppers. They are safe.
Still waiting for my gear after 3months... No updates, tracking, or anything.

BEWARE OF SCAMMING FROM THIS SOURCE
Nobody gets scammed. I will contact you.
Let me add Pharmacom... many of us have been waiting since February for a resolution.. me personally ordered domestically to past the time. Don’t tell me or insinuate I’ve jumped shipped. I think it’s crazy as a business perspective that for us to wait this long then get the response well we need to wait longer or have patience is just horse shit. We all have. The transparency has been awful. Don’t ask us to be patient and not worry when this whole thing from W2 has been bullshit. We know sit again waiting to see what excuses happen next
Orders are moving. I explained many time, we can not influence what happens on the way and how long it takes, but orders were shipped. One of our customers just confirmed recently he got an order, which he thought was lost.
First off I just want to say fuck this Sergey guy ☝. Anyway, remember me? I'm the guy who had 2 leaking vials...Well get this, after more than a little back and forth with Basicstero support, they agreed to reship 2 vials! Isn't that amazing!!! But it get's even better...I got them in 4 days!! "But wait THERE'S MORE!!!" THESE VIALS ARE ALSO FUCKING LEAKING!!!
Now I have 4 vials of Sust500 that are going in the trash. Fuck Basicstero
View attachment 147032View attachment 147033View attachment 147034
We replace it. I will contact you directly.

My reship wasn't that much better. The stoppers on the new vials are deteriorated and I'm sure if I poked a needle through there, it would send pieces of rubber into the Test. You ever see a stopper like this?
Yes actually I have seen it before, I had 4 vials of Cyp from them that had stoppers like that, didn't have any problems with them...but these melted leaky stoppers are a whole different story.

Yes actually I have seen it before, I had 4 vials of Cyp from them that had stoppers like that, didn't have any problems with them...but these melted leaky stoppers are a whole different story.
Hm, I guess that's the "new style" of stopper they are using...according to their post above. I will see how it goes. I've just never seen a roughed up stopper like that before.

So fake VAT numbers have gone all the way through. That's good to know, thanks.
I used a fake VAT number to place an order, which is on the way.
According to tracking, it entered UK already, I should get it sometime next week I guess.
So I think a fake one is totally fine, I will confirm once I have it, just to be 100% sure.

Dude just refilter the gear yourself and put it into new vials. I know you're new to this but it's a really simple process. Get some .22 micron PVDF filters, 10ml syringes and some sterile 10ml vials and just push that shit through man.

It's not ideal, I know, and for Pharmacom prices you should never have to fuck with any of this, but it beats waiting for reship after reship. Just refilter the shit and find a new source. Lesson learned.

Domestic Pack TD 10 days, opened everything on video just in case. Every single vial was good to go. No issues with rubber stoppers, no leaks, no disintegrating rubber.

Order included: Pharmatest E300, Pharmatest P100, Pharman D300, Pharmatren A100, and Pharmadro E200.

I had already grabbed a bunch of filters and new vials just in case but thankfully they're not needed on this one.

These are new stoppers. I mentioned this earlier. Due to issues with old stoppers we changed suppliers. These stoppers will not have such problem like old ones. All newly produced products will be supplied with such stoppers. They are safe.

Nobody gets scammed. I will contact you.

Orders are moving. I explained many time, we can not influence what happens on the way and how long it takes, but orders were shipped. One of our customers just confirmed recently he got an order, which he thought was lost.

We replace it. I will contact you directly.
I’m going to post weekly updates on this until my package arrives. IF it arrives. I’m part of the February mess. Basically the original packs got lost and they reshipped. We got tracking for the reships a few days ago. Nothing has changed on my tracking yet. It just says that USPS is waiting on the item since the tracking # was created on May 7. As I said, Will continue to post updates.

I’m going to post weekly updates on this until my package arrives. IF it arrives. I’m part of the February mess. Basically the original packs got lost and they reshipped. We got tracking for the reships a few days ago. Nothing has changed on my tracking yet. It just says that USPS is waiting on the item since the tracking # was created on May 7. As I said, Will continue to post updates.
Please do! That puts us at 14 days since USPS was notified in packages their way.. ugh

Got an update, and an expected delivery day. Looking good.

Basicstero is reshipping me 2 vials of Sust for the 3rd time, despite my pleas to just reship something else of equal or lesser value(Anything but more leaky Sust). I'll post pics of 2 more leaky vials when they get here in a week or so. I have a nice little collection going...souvenirs. I would never use them being as how they are obviously not hermetically sealed...maybe I'll sell them to someone with a deathwish?? (The third vial is taped up because the top kept sliding off...yes sliding off)20210508_183742.jpg20210519_020525.jpg20210519_020512.jpg

Basicstero is reshipping me 2 vials of Sust for the 3rd time, despite my pleas to just reship something else of equal or lesser value(Anything but more leaky Sust). I'll post pics of 2 more leaky vials when they get here in a week or so. I have a nice little collection going...souvenirs. I would never use them being as how they are obviously not hermetically sealed...maybe I'll sell them to someone with a deathwish?? (The third vial is taped up because the top kept sliding off...yes sliding off)View attachment 147192View attachment 147193View attachment 147194

Jesus! Wang in quality control went out with Corona. Then they put a nearsighted dog in his place and told him to bark when he sees a bad vial, but you know how it is. It's a bitch finding good help these days.

Hopefully this time around they'll get it right. What a mess this has been lately.

The rough stoppers were alright...didn't send any chunks into the vial (that I could see anyway). Still see the hole where the 18g pin went in though. If I start growing to the size of the Pharmacom Russians, I'll know the rubber chunks are floating around in my muscles.