MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Basicstero is reshipping me 2 vials of Sust for the 3rd time, despite my pleas to just reship something else of equal or lesser value(Anything but more leaky Sust). I'll post pics of 2 more leaky vials when they get here in a week or so. I have a nice little collection going...souvenirs. I would never use them being as how they are obviously not hermetically sealed...maybe I'll sell them to someone with a deathwish?? (The third vial is taped up because the top kept sliding off...yes sliding off)

So what gear are you pinning? Aren't you like in the middle of a blast?

So what gear are you pinning? Aren't you like in the middle of a blast?
I'm pinning Test only...week 8 of 16. Running low on Cyp...so I was gonna switch to Sust because Basicstero domestic was out of Cyp. Now I'm gonna have to super titrate the Cyp dose to preserve if this next reship of vials is just as inviable as the former. Either that or I could take my chances with the LEAST sketchy of the 4 vials I have...but definitely NOT the one that isn't crimped...

I'm pinning Test only...week 8 of 16. Running low on Cyp...so I was gonna switch to Sust because Basicstero domestic was out of Cyp. Now I'm gonna have to super titrate the Cyp dose to preserve if this next reship of vials is just as inviable as the former. Either that or I could take my chances with the LEAST sketchy of the 4 vials I have...but definitely NOT the one that isn't crimped...
Ahh got it. Good luck brother. There's always other domestic sources man, you should be good.

The rough stoppers were alright...didn't send any chunks into the vial (that I could see anyway). Still see the hole where the 18g pin went in though. If I start growing to the size of the Pharmacom Russians, I'll know the rubber chunks are floating around in my muscles.
Yeah a couple of mine had that flat textured rubber. There's nothing wrong with it, it just looks different from their other stoppers. 18g are fucking massive, those'll leave a small hole no matter what (at least temporarily).

Yeah a couple of mine had that flat textured rubber. There's nothing wrong with it, it just looks different from their other stoppers. 18g are fucking massive, those'll leave a small hole no matter what (at least temporarily).
What are you using to draw? I've always drawn with 18 and pinned with 25.

PHARMATREN 50.

PHARMATREN 50
is a unique water-based drug manufactured by Pharmacom Labs. Pure trenbolone, not containing an ester, with an activity of only 3-4 hours, ideal as a powerful pre-workout.

Each milliliter of PHARMATREN 50 contains 50 milligrams of Trenbolone base.

Differences PHARMATREN 50:
+ Reduces the percentage of body fat and increases muscle relief.
+ Quickly increases strength.
+ There is no aromatization.
+ Acts stronger than the well-known pre-workout complexes.
+ Visibly builds muscle mass.
+ Increases secretion of insulin-like growth factor.

PHARMATREN 50 is a multifunctional and very effective drug, the strongest pre-workout stimulator that increases aggression and strength, for extreme loads, at an attractively low price.

Zy4BHhGvZP0.jpg

PHARMATREN 50.

PHARMATREN 50
is a unique water-based drug manufactured by Pharmacom Labs. Pure trenbolone, not containing an ester, with an activity of only 3-4 hours, ideal as a powerful pre-workout.

Each milliliter of PHARMATREN 50 contains 50 milligrams of Trenbolone base.

Differences PHARMATREN 50:
+ Reduces the percentage of body fat and increases muscle relief.
+ Quickly increases strength.
+ There is no aromatization.
+ Acts stronger than the well-known pre-workout complexes.
+ Visibly builds muscle mass.
+ Increases secretion of insulin-like growth factor.

PHARMATREN 50 is a multifunctional and very effective drug, the strongest pre-workout stimulator that increases aggression and strength, for extreme loads, at an attractively low price.

Zy4BHhGvZP0.jpg
How’s the pip on this?

Domestic Pack TD 10 days, opened everything on video just in case. Every single vial was good to go. No issues with rubber stoppers, no leaks, no disintegrating rubber.

Order included: Pharmatest E300, Pharmatest P100, Pharman D300, Pharmatren A100, and Pharmadro E200.

I had already grabbed a bunch of filters and new vials just in case but thankfully they're not needed on this one.
Hi, I'm really happy to hear this, thank you for your feedback, I hope you will be satisfied with the quality of our products.

Yes actually I have seen it before, I had 4 vials of Cyp from them that had stoppers like that, didn't have any problems with them...
Hm, I guess that's the "new style" of stopper they are using...according to their post above. I will see how it goes. I've just never seen a roughed up stopper like that before.
The rough stoppers were alright...didn't send any chunks into the vial (that I could see anyway). Still see the hole where the 18g pin went in though. If I start growing to the size of the Pharmacom Russians, I'll know the rubber chunks are floating around in my muscles.
Hi, thanks for the info, as I said earlier, don't worry about stoppers, just use this, everything will be fine.

How would I know if my payment has been checked and processed?
Then, select "My Orders" and you can see the order status.
Once payment is confirmed, it will update from "awaiting payment" to "processing."

Then, select "My Orders" and you can see the order status.
Once payment is confirmed, it will update from "awaiting payment" to "processing."
Ok great thanks. Do you know approx time it takes for processing to shipping?

Ok great thanks. Do you know approx time it takes for processing to shipping?
In my experience it updates about a week after I submitted payment details.
Sometimes faster (I've had it update same day a few times) and sometimes longer than a week (I assume in those cases they may have been hit with thousands of orders in a few days and it just takes whatever time it takes for the warehouse workers, packers, and shippers, to work).
Usually, in the great majority or orders, its about a week.

Just opened a bottle of Pharma DroP Masteron and looks like a piece of a filter is floating around in the vial, definetly not what I would be expecting paying a premium to avoid this with dirty ug gear.

Attachments

• 20210524_192817.jpg
    20210524_192817.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 41
  • 20210524_192705.jpg
    20210524_192705.jpg
    495.9 KB · Views: 43
  • 20210524_192811.jpg
    20210524_192811.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 43