MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

They look dried out. i wouldn't stick a large guage needle in there without fear of that shit breaking apart.
They look deteriorated in a way. A weird rough texture, and I'm worried about sticking a needle down there and having it send a chunk into the vial. But aside from that, they look completely different on top than the other stoppers. There is no raised circle in the middle or anything. I've never seen a stopper like this.

I could’ve sworn I saw another source use these stoppers and even with a 23g a piece of the stopper ended up in the vial.
I've never seen a stopper like this. It looks like it is deteriorating. This is from the same exact batch as my leaking vials, and those vials had completely different stoppers. These don't have the raised circle piece in the middle. I'm worried to stick a needle into it and see specks of rubber floating around in the vial. No way. Sending an email to support and seeing what is up. This is ridiculous.

Let me add Pharmacom... many of us have been waiting since February for a resolution.. me personally ordered domestically to past the time. Don’t tell me or insinuate I’ve jumped shipped. I think it’s crazy as a business perspective that for us to wait this long then get the response well we need to wait longer or have patience is just horse shit. We all have. The transparency has been awful. Don’t ask us to be patient and not worry when this whole thing from W2 has been bullshit. We know sit again waiting to see what excuses happen next
Hi, I understand your concern, but please do not worry, believe me, you will definitely receive what you ordered, you just need to wait a little longer than usual.

Hi, I understand your concern, but please do not worry, believe me, you will definitely receive what you ordered, you just need to wait a little longer than usual.

That's half the reason i put the support bot on ignore. Those cut and paste replies aren't helpful. "Just wait a little longer." Gee, thanks for the concern. i'm sure that puts the customer at ease after already waiting 2-3 months.

That's half the reason i put the support bot on ignore. Those cut and paste replies aren't helpful. "Just wait a little longer." Gee, thanks for the concern. i'm sure that puts the customer at ease after already waiting 2-3 months.
Sergey Kulaev - PRO athlete team Pharmacom Labs.

Link to Sergey's instagram profile, follow the news.

www.instagram.com/sergeykulaev/

uJwUFj_qLx4.jpg

First off I just want to say fuck this Sergey guy ☝. Anyway, remember me? I'm the guy who had 2 leaking vials...Well get this, after more than a little back and forth with Basicstero support, they agreed to reship 2 vials! Isn't that amazing!!! But it get's even better...I got them in 4 days!! "But wait THERE'S MORE!!!" THESE VIALS ARE ALSO FUCKING LEAKING!!!
Now I have 4 vials of Sust500 that are going in the trash. Fuck Basicstero
20210519_020538.jpg20210519_020525.jpg20210519_020512.jpg

Attachments

• 20210519_020538.jpg
    20210519_020538.jpg
    992.7 KB · Views: 31
First off I just want to say fuck this Sergey guy ☝. Anyway, remember me? I'm the guy who had 2 leaking vials...Well get this, after more than a little back and forth with Basicstero support, they agreed to reship 2 vials! Isn't that amazing!!! But it get's even better...I got them in 4 days!! "But wait THERE'S MORE!!!" THESE VIALS ARE ALSO FUCKING LEAKING!!!

My reship wasn't that much better. The stoppers on the new vials are deteriorated and I'm sure if I poked a needle through there, it would send pieces of rubber into the Test. You ever see a stopper like this?

Attachments

• 20210518_143524.jpg
    20210518_143524.jpg
    701.8 KB · Views: 27
View attachment 147032View attachment 147033View attachment 147034

i wonder if big hungry Sergey and the rest of the Pcom elite get leaky vials with pitted and crumbly stoppers?

I was looking at these stoppers again on the new vials that I got, and decided to poke around with my fingernail. Very very thin in the middle. I haven't stuck a needle down in there, but I don't think that stopper would be very "self healing" with how thin and flimsy it felt.

I was looking at these stoppers again on the new vials that I got, and decided to poke around with my fingernail. Very very thin in the middle. I haven't stuck a needle down in there, but I don't think that stopper would be very "self healing" with how thin and flimsy it felt.

One way to find out. Give er a stab and report back with the results.

Received my order today from W2.
The tracking literally stopped moving for ONE MONTH after saying it was sent abroad
I assumed it was seized
Then all of a sudden, it started moving again and 2 days after it arrived at my doorstep
Have to say, the package is VERY discreet, for one second I was thinking WTF they sent me?

Last edited:
Got the two replacement vials of Test-E today. Stopper looks funky...not smooth and there's no dimple area in the middle. It has a rough texture on top with a slight impression in the middle. Batch code and production date is the same as my previous leaking bottles. Not sure what's going on with the stoppers.
They look deteriorated in a way. A weird rough texture, and I'm worried about sticking a needle down there and having it send a chunk into the vial. But aside from that, they look completely different on top than the other stoppers. There is no raised circle in the middle or anything. I've never seen a stopper like this.
I've never seen a stopper like this. It looks like it is deteriorating. This is from the same exact batch as my leaking vials, and those vials had completely different stoppers. These don't have the raised circle piece in the middle. I'm worried to stick a needle into it and see specks of rubber floating around in the vial. No way. Sending an email to support and seeing what is up. This is ridiculous.
My reship wasn't that much better. The stoppers on the new vials are deteriorated and I'm sure if I poked a needle through there, it would send pieces of rubber into the Test. You ever see a stopper like this?
Hi, please don't worry about stoppers, just use this, everything will be fine.

The tracking literally stopped moving for ONE MONTH after saying it was sent abroad
I assumed it was seized
Then all of a sudden, it started moving again and 2 days after it arrived at my doorstep
Have to say, the package is VERY discreet, for one second I was thinking WTF they sent me?
Hi, I'm really happy to hear this, thank you for your feedback, I hope you will be satisfied with the quality of our products.

I assumed it was seized
Interesting.. mine was the same in February yet it took 2 months for pharma to say what has happened..just this last week received new tracking numbers so we shall see sir... 3 months from original orders time will tell. I wouldn’t say lucky you but glad you received it.