MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Pay attention to PHARMA MIX 4.

Each milliliter of PHARMA MIX 4 contains:
- Testosterone Phenylpropionate 130 mg.
- Testosterone Decanoate 270 mg.
- Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 70 mg.
- Nandrolone Decanoate 130 mg.

According to the content of the active substance, 1 vial of PHARMA MIX 4 is equivalent to 1.5 vials of 250 Testosterone and 2 vials of 100 Nandrolone.

Buying PHARMA MIX 4, you get a classic course of Testosterone + Nandrolone in an ideal proportion of 2 to 1.

NXKbvNz8W18.jpg

UPDATE: Received my tracking info today and coincidentally my order came the same day. Thanks @RThoads for the assist and communication about the issue.
Hi, I'm glad to hear it, thank you for your feedback, as I said earlier, there is no reason to worry, if you made order on our website, you will definitely receive what you ordered.

Does not the new website show the tracking number in each order panel?In the past, sometimes I can find the tracking number at there even though I did not get the email which informed me the tracking. However, when I check all past orders, the tracking numbers disappear. Is it normal? Or it’s just a bug?

On the other hand, the discreet shipping option disappears as well. I left a comment and said I need discreet shipping with labels, and I paid extra 10 dollars. However the 10 dollars is back to my account. I hope they are still pack my order with discreet and give me the labels.

Finally, @Pharmacom Labs haven’t replied my message after 1 week, hope he will see my post and reply it soon.

Does not the new website show the tracking number in each order panel?In the past, sometimes I can find the tracking number at there even though I did not get the email which informed me the tracking. However, when I check all past orders, the tracking numbers disappear. Is it normal? Or it’s just a bug?

On the other hand, the discreet shipping option disappears as well. I left a comment and said I need discreet shipping with labels, and I paid extra 10 dollars. However the 10 dollars is back to my account. I hope they are still pack my order with discreet and give me the labels.
Hi I will check the information and write to you.
Finally, @Pharmacom Labs haven’t replied my message after 1 week, hope he will see my post and reply it soon.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience, I'm sure it's just a mistake, I wrote to him about it and asked to answer you as soon as possible.

Basicstero "Submit Payment Info" Guide

This guide gives step-by-step instructions of how to submit payment information on the new Basicstero site.

Step-1: Log into your Basicstero account.
a858QoV.jpg

• Step-2: Select "Payment" link from the dashboard options.
DyQ2R9l.jpg

• Step-3: Select the "Submit payment info" option from the menu on the Payment page.
J1t1IRU.jpg

• Step-4: Select the payment method by clicking on the type of method that was used to transfer the funds.
PrSMCiW.jpg

• Step-5: Fill out the form with the information for the payment details.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Be sure to select the specific order number for which the funds in question were intended to pay; the specific order number must be selected (see example in the image below):
LTLcjsg.jpg

NOTE: Funds may be added to Basicstero store credit by selecting "Balance refill" (pre-loaded funds will show as credit which may be used future purchases without the need to wait for fund transfers).

IMPORTANT NOTE: If "Balance refill" is selected, the specific fund transfer entered will NOT be processed to pay for any outstanding orders; a specific order number must be selected to assign funds to pay for an outstanding order.
YLX5Oe0.jpg

I replied to you regarding your order. As per ordering conditions we do not ship to China and HongKong. We mentioned it many times. We tried, but it did not work. No service. We refund your money. I requested your wallet.
Tracking number is shown, yes. Discreet shipping is missing, but will be added within a couple of days.

This guide gives step-by-step instructions of how to submit payment information on the new Basicstero site.

a858QoV.jpg

DyQ2R9l.jpg

• Step-3: Select the "Submit payment info" option from the menu on the Payment page.
J1t1IRU.jpg

• Step-4: Select the payment method by clicking on the type of method that was used to transfer the funds.
PrSMCiW.jpg

IMPORTANT NOTE: Be sure to select the specific order number for which the funds in question were intended to pay; the specific order number must be selected (see example in the image below):
LTLcjsg.jpg

NOTE: Funds may be added to Basicstero store credit by selecting "Balance refill" (pre-loaded funds will show as credit which may be used future purchases without the need to wait for fund transfers).

IMPORTANT NOTE: If "Balance refill" is selected, the specific fund transfer entered will NOT be processed to pay for any outstanding orders; a specific order number must be selected to assign funds to pay for an outstanding order.
YLX5Oe0.jpg

RT, thank you so much for the guide. This is important to know for all. If you chose balance refiill. your money will be added to your balance, but no order will be confirmed even if you have it. You have to chose a specific order number while submitting payment info.

I replied to you regarding your order. As per ordering conditions we do not ship to China and HongKong. We mentioned it many times. We tried, but it did not work. No service. We refund your money. I requested your wallet.
Tracking number is shown, yes. Discreet shipping is missing, but will be added within a couple of days.

RT, thank you so much for the guide. This is important to know for all. If you chose balance refiill. your money will be added to your balance, but no order will be confirmed even if you have it. You have to chose a specific order number while submitting payment info.
Thanks, I just reply you message.

The prices are very high, they have not shown recent analysis for years, everything is old and the service and the website does not work so please I would like to get the money back in my account

How do you get the Western Union money into the account?
See my guide in the posted quoted below about submitting payment info:

a858QoV.jpg

DyQ2R9l.jpg

J1t1IRU.jpg

PrSMCiW.jpg

LTLcjsg.jpg

YLX5Oe0.jpg

Evening fellas, will someone pm me the link to the new site please. Can’t for the life of me find it. Went to go shopping and old site is down. Please and thank you in advance.