MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

PHARMATREN 50.

PHARMATREN 50
is a unique water-based drug manufactured by Pharmacom Labs. Pure trenbolone, not containing an ester, with an activity of only 3-4 hours, ideal as a powerful pre-workout.

Each milliliter of PHARMATREN 50 contains 50 milligrams of Trenbolone base.

Differences PHARMATREN 50:
+ Reduces the percentage of body fat and increases muscle relief.
+ Quickly increases strength.
+ There is no aromatization.
+ Acts stronger than the well-known pre-workout complexes.
+ Visibly builds muscle mass.
+ Increases secretion of insulin-like growth factor.

PHARMATREN 50 is a multifunctional and very effective drug, the strongest pre-workout stimulator that increases aggression and strength, for extreme loads, at an attractively low price.

Zy4BHhGvZP0.jpg

Evening fellas, will someone pm me the link to the new site please. Can’t for the life of me find it. Went to go shopping and old site is down. Please and thank you in advance.
Hi, this is the link to our new site:
[EDIT: ACTIVE HYPERLINK IN VIOLATION OF THE FORUM RULES REMOVED]

Last edited:
@Pharmacom Labs @Pharmacom Support @RThoads

Guys I am having huge problems with my account. I placed an order yesterday and today I Cant log into my account. Can you please verify my payment was checked? It sat in checking payment status all day yesterday. I will PM you guys the Order number. This was a domestic order.
I saw you mentioned you were able to resolve the login issue and access your account; so that is good :)

As to the more private info, I replied to your PM.
Also, I wrote to Frank -- do not worry, he is able to help restore discount etc.
Check PM for more details.

Anyone encounter underfilled vials? I should have another 2.25ml left in this vial of Test-E, but it's empty already. Even counting the minute amount that ends up being left in the needles and syringes, it wouldn't equate to over 2ml. Running 450mg / week and should have another 3 injections worth of oil left, but nope. I double check dosages and log everything every time I inject.

Anyone encounter underfilled vials? I should have another 2.25ml left in this vial of Test-E, but it's empty already. Even counting the minute amount that ends up being left in the needles and syringes, it wouldn't equate to over 2ml. Running 450mg / week and should have another 3 injections worth of oil left, but nope. I double check dosages and log everything every time I inject.
Few people who took the gear from me also mentioned the similar problem that you had. I think a few vials of injectable steroid, but not a lot, are underfilled.

Well I finally got a successful order from pharmacom with no fuck ups.
Granite I had to repay for the items they didnt send me the first time but theyre the only ones with the particular blend mix 3 that I wanted so I caved in.
Still displeased with pharmacom as a whole, the service doesnt match the price but they did get this one right so I'm just keeping it real

Granite I had to repay for the items they didnt send me the first time but theyre the only ones with the particular blend mix 3 that I wanted so I caved in.
Still displeased with pharmacom as a whole, the service doesnt match the price but they did get this one right so I'm just keeping it real
They did that one right yet you had to repay for items they didn't send you the first time? You sure they got it right?

How is that successful if you repaid for items lol?

No, we do not ignore it. We sent samples from US domestic warehouse for test pretty long ago. Shipping took a while. Analysis is in process. I will have reports within couple of days. We will have reports for both that old batch and new batch in current stock. Without those reports it makes not much sense to give any input. I promise I will come back to it soon
You said on May 26th you will have reports in couple days for both the old batch that was letro not arimidex and new batches. It's now a month later where are the reports you said you would have in a couple days over a month ago?

Fuck pharmacom. Youve just fallen off and arent coming back from it
Its not the hackers ddos bc you started sucking before that.
With the sky high prices service should bc top notch but its not even up to par with triple b who's much cheaper.
You guys really went down the toilet. If it weren't for all the gay pictures of Vladimir Sergey and Bullwinkle and whoever this thread would be on page 3