MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

I hope everyone enjoys a good upcoming weekend and (for those in the USA and anyone else across the world who may celebrate it) a good 4th of July holiday :)

I am going to take off now for a long weekend.
I will try to check in here if I get a chance.
But I may not be online much until next week as I am supposed to go visit some family and then attends some Patriotic events etc. for the 4th of July.

Have a happy and safe 4th of July weekend
EEJejk5.jpg

Ordered Test E 500, arrived within 5 days.

On a side note - should’ve done more reading regarding 500. I’m new to this and only doing trt-level doses (.15ml/3.5 days) but I’m definitely feeling it in my delts.

Well, I gotta eat my words. I assumed pharmacom wasnt fixing the issue with 3 missing vials of pharma mix 3 id originally ordered. This was a sound assumption bc they gave me the " dont worry we'll look into it" and never responded to me again. Also a decent amount of time has elapsed. Theyd originally mistake my sent me pharma mix 2. I eventually reordered the items I wanted and they came according to tracking. Today I received them again.
A lot of run around and poor communication but I do have everything I paid for now plus some short ester test tren mast I'll find a use for later on down the road. I'm not pleased and I'm not gonna kiss pharmacoms ass but I am square.

Just checked my W3 package I ordered on Jun 27 using USPS informed shipping as I haven’t got a tracking number from basicstero yet. Says as of yesterday a label has been created in Miami FL but no handoff to postman as of yet. A little frustrating as it’s been 5 days. Will keep everyone updated

This is likely a stupid question, but here goes: For pip strictly characterized by mild soreness, is there any danger of tissue damage? I’m new to pinning and understand the answer is probably stop being such a pussy, but I figured I’d ask.

Did .15ml of test e 500 Monday (left delt) and .15ml Wednesday (right delt). Used, like a noob, a 29g 1/2” pin. There is no inflammation, redness, lump, or any other signs of infection. It just feels like someone frogged my delt (knuckle punch if you’re not familiar with the term). Going forward I will pin .15ml every Wednesday/Sunday but I had to see if there was a difference between arms. Any feedback is appreciated.

Just checked my W3 package I ordered on Jun 27 using USPS informed shipping as I haven’t got a tracking number from basicstero yet. Says as of yesterday a label has been created in Miami FL but no handoff to postman as of yet. A little frustrating as it’s been 5 days. Will keep everyone updated
why are you posting pics showing the tracking number and shipping details of a package that contains illegal substances in your country?

Bro why the FUCK are people posting dates, taking fucking screenshots of where your order is... Haha like damn what in the hell is going on here. Like 3 letter agencies aren't on here...

Doesn't matter. It's safer for everyone to not be posting that. Exact time and locations...or the fact everytime you post a photo there is exif data
Point is.....there is NO tracking number. As far as posting what he did, of course it's not the brightest thing to do, but I've seen stupider shit posted than that. Always gonna be someone posting something that has me scratching my head.

Point is.....there is NO tracking number. As far as posting what he did, of course it's not the brightest thing to do, but I've seen stupider shit posted than that. Always gonna be someone posting something that has me scratching my head.
Very true. Lol. I've seen straight up addresses posted over a few years here.

i don't want to go into the technical aspects of it all, but that info, even without tracking, could be used to trace back to where he is IF they really wanted to know.

That was just a bad idea period. Noobs. Hopefully someone reported the post to Millard so it could be edited out...?

i don't want to go into the technical aspects of it all, but that info, even without tracking, could be used to trace back to where he is IF they really wanted to know.

That was just a bad idea period. Noobs. Hopefully someone reported the post to Millard so it could be edited out...?
Hope everything is good man! But yeah....this.

I’m sorry for posting that picture. I’m a fucking retard and should probably be banned. It won’t let me edit or delete it any more. Moderator please delete my post above. Won’t make that fucking mistake again.

Last edited:
PHARMATEST PH 100.

Each milliliter of PHARMATEST PH 100 contains 100 milligrams of Testosterone Phenylpropionate. This testosterone ester is active for 4-5 days, is a cross between testosterone cypionate and propionate.

Effects of PHARMATEST PH 100:
+ Quickly increases strength.
+ Reduces the percentage of body fat and increases muscle relief.
+ Visibly builds muscle mass.

Has anyone already tried it? We will be glad to hear your opinion, feedback, suggestions or questions.

pharma-test-ph100-600x120-gif.120840