MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

I got the covid shot, but it was mislabeled and actually Tren Base, so needless to say i got pretty mad, pretty fast and i ended up crushing the vial in one hand and the glass had cut my hand open and exposed my blood to the tren and that's how i ended up with tren cough. The cough made it seem like i had covid to others in the gym so its really just a vicious cycle
what in the actual fuck did i just read

edit: i would KILL a man for one of those russian dude's pharmacom logo track jackets or a shirt or even a fucking hat.
I would pay W3 level prices for shirt or hat
You NEVER had the clothing, well at least for the other customers across the pond. We "Meso members" and I am sure many others on different forums had asked you for years Frank. You always told me and others we will get them in soon. What has it been now over 4-5 years? Lol

However, you sell the clothing on the Russian bodybuilding forums for those members.

I am pretty sure if you stocked them finally, you would have a good amount of customers buying them (across the pond).
No they won't. I have a friend who got a tracksuit from them (years ago) and it was excellent quality.

Still don't get it.
Hi, it is really important for us that customers are satisfied, so I will send your wishes directly to my management and it is possible that in the near future the clothes will become available.

I got the covid shot, but it was mislabeled and actually Tren Base, so needless to say i got pretty mad, pretty fast and i ended up crushing the vial in one hand and the glass had cut my hand open and exposed my blood to the tren and that's how i ended up with tren cough. The cough made it seem like i had covid to others in the gym so its really just a vicious cycle
That’s wild man last night I squirted a syringe of halotestin into my urethra and made love to my woman it went all up in her and now she’s smashing her car with a hammer and running around the house, wtf?

That’s wild man last night I squirted a syringe of halotestin into my urethra and made love to my woman it went all up in her and now she’s smashing her car with a hammer and running around the house, wtf?
Oh man...funny stuff !!!! I'm in the Midwest, let me know if you're bringing your act to a town near me......:D:D

PHARMA MIX 5.

Each milliliter contains:
- Trenbolone Base 25 mg / ml.
- Testosterone Base 50 mg / ml.
- Stanozolol Base 25 mg / ml.

PHARMA MIX 5 is an explosive mixture of three non-essential drugs that are incredibly fast and effective. Due to its composition, PHARMA MIX 5 is considered one of the best pre-workout stimulants in the world, just one injection of 1 ml of PHARMA MIX 5, 1-2 hours before training, will give you the opportunity to feel all the strength hidden in you.

PHARMA MIX 5 Effects:
+ Reduces the percentage of body fat and increases muscle relief.
+ Quickly increases strength.
+ Acts stronger than the well-known pre-workout complexes.
+ Increases secretion of insulin-like growth factor.

Has anyone already tried it? We will be glad to hear your opinion, feedback, suggestions or questions.

explosive-power-mix5-gif.121552

SUMMER PROMO IS LAUNCHED!

Basicstero Warehouse 2 only! It will be running until the 1st of August 2021.

Pay with cryptocurrency and get free bonuses as follows:

$50 USD bonus for orders over $100

$100 bonus for orders over $200

$200 bonus for orders over $300

$400 bonus for orders over $500

$700 bonus for orders over $700

Bonuses are picked during the ordering process and shipped together with the main order. No promo code is needed. In case of seizures only paid items are reshipped. If you need discreet shipping please leave a comment to your order. This functionality was not implemented yet.

Ordering page (link in "code" box below):
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/price
Enjoy

originally posted by the source in the quote below:
So, we fixed it.

Warehouse 2 only! It will be running till 1st of August!

Bonuses are picked during the ordering process and shipped together with the main order. No promo code is needed. In case of seizures only paid items are reshipped. If you need discreet shipping please leave a comment to your order. This functionality was not implemented yet.

Our site
Code:

Basicstero Warehouse 2 only! It will be running until the 1st of August 2021.

Ordering page (link in "code" box below):
Code:
Enjoy

originally posted by the source in the quote below:
fuck bro you are really making me cash in my 401k right now next week I’ll be pissing 32% pure trenbolone acetate

Promo is not working for me. I tried 2 different browsers. The promo list comes up but I am not able to select anything.
Odd. Just tried and it worked fine.

Promo is for warehouse 2 only and if you pay by crypto only. I need step-by-step explanation, what exactly you did. What products you chose, what payment way.
Also do you use desktop or mobile version of our site?

I selected 6x mix2 and 1x tiros from warehouse 2. Then hit Next to go to promotion.

Screen comes up, Congratulations! Now is running our promotional offer "SUMMER DEAL"

Within the running promotion offer you can chose free items worth no more than $200.00.

There is no checkbox or +/- to select like your screenshot
See attached screenshot.
Ok, thanks for info. I guess it is the mobile version. We will fix it. In the meantime please just skip this step and add into the comment to your order the list of products you would like to get as a bonus. We will include them.

That sounds just fabulous
It is more than fair. You get reshipped for free what you paid for at least and we have discreet shipping available. You can chose it for the original order to reduce seizure risk.

Promo for mobile site is fixed. It is working now.

It is more than fair. You get reshipped for free what you paid for at least and we have discreet shipping available. You can chose it for the original order to reduce seizure risk.

Promo for mobile site is fixed. It is working now.
I've never ordered from overseas so as tempting as it is I am still hesitant, that's why I made such a remark. Good to know, thanks.

Have you ever had BT order seized?
Never ordered intl due to the seizure rate. Check for reviews on other sites. There’s zero bad reviews for the gear, just the seizure rate seemed to be an issue. They may have resolved it. Best of luck.

Sponsors