MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

I replied to you regarding your order. As per ordering conditions we do not ship to China and HongKong. We mentioned it many times. We tried, but it did not work. No service. We refund your money. I requested your wallet.
Tracking number is shown, yes. Discreet shipping is missing, but will be added within a couple of days.

RT, thank you so much for the guide. This is important to know for all. If you chose balance refiill. your money will be added to your balance, but no order will be confirmed even if you have it. You have to chose a specific order number while submitting payment info.
I haven't got @Pharmacom Labs reply in message since 30/June again. Please reply it. Thanks

Last edited:
It is more than fair. You get reshipped for free what you paid for at least and we have discreet shipping available. You can chose it for the original order to reduce seizure risk.

Promo for mobile site is fixed. It is working now.

@MadBret @thatguy @MisterSuperGod has the situation with the arimidex replaced for letrozol been addressed or is this promo just another distraction to forget about a big fuck up and for everyone to forget and move on?

Honestly @Pharmacom Labs I would have respected you if you just admit to @MadBret and to @thatguy you fucked up and for now on you would double check the raws you are purchasing from.

One other source made a error (Lab analysis came back slightly off) on a certain product and the source literally replaced every vial with a new batch (a new lab analysis too) for every customer who bought that batch # and a public apology.

This whole back and fourth shit is not a good look for you, trust me.

Secondly, you say its more than fair for a reship of the products you paid for, but not the promo items? Considering the fact the past couple months you been having issues with quality control (Leaky stoppers and such)

Third, your logistics has been awful. December I had a package rerouted to the worst customs (won't go into detail). Luckily, the package seized was my purchased items and not the "promo" items.

Even moving forward, alot of people have been waiting months......

Your products are NOT cheap either, far from it......

Honestly @Pharmacom Labs there are more labs in the circuit now that are much cheaper, same or better quality, and will reship the entire order if seized (Yes, including promo items). Not to mention, they got shipping down pack (Yes they ship from the same country you sent from at one point too).

I am sure many others will agree with me too. Maybe someone on here will mention that brand on the rise

My 2 cents

Please @Pharmacom Labs I don't want the rep responding for you either, I am speaking directly to you about my opinion from a longtime customer to the owner of Pharmacom Labs.

(PS this is not shade thrown at you, its just the truth)

Last edited:
@MadBret @thatguy @MisterSuperGod has the situation with the arimidex replaced for letrozol been addressed or is this promo just another distraction to forget about a big fuck up and for everyone to forget and move on?

Honestly @Pharmacom Labs I would have respected you if you just admit to @MadBret and to @thatguy you fucked up and for now on you would double check the raws you are purchasing from.

Secondly, you say its more than fair for a reship of the products you paid for, but not the promo items? Considering the fact the past couple months you been having issues with quality control (Leaky stoppers and such)

Third, your logistics have been awful. December I had a package rerouted to the worst customs (won't go into detail). Luckily, the package seized was my purchased items and not the "promo" items.

Even moving forward alot of people have been waiting months......

Honestly @Pharmacom Labs there are more labs in the circuit now that are much cheaper, same or better quality, and will reship the entire order if seized (Yes, including promo items). Not to mention, they got shipping down pack (Yes they ship from the same country you sent from at one point too).

I am sure many others will agree with me too. Maybe someone on here will mention that brand on the rise

My 2 cents

Fuck no they didn't fix shit. Frank claimed to have sent out testing and he never posted that either. Pharmacom is overrated. And them giving you their word means nothing.

One other source made a error (Lab analysis came back slightly off) on a certain product and the source literally replaced every vial with a new batch (a new lab analysis too) for every customer who bought that batch # and a public apology.

Third, your logistics have been awful. December I had a package rerouted to the worst customs (won't go into detail). Luckily, the package seized was my purchased items and not the "promo" items.

Even moving forward alot of people have been waiting months......

My 2 cents

I wish I could like this x10. Exactly spot on.

No, we do not ignore it. We sent samples from US domestic warehouse for test pretty long ago. Shipping took a while. Analysis is in process. I will have reports within couple of days. We will have reports for both that old batch and new batch in current stock. Without those reports it makes not much sense to give any input. I promise I will come back to it soon.
This was his response over a month ago.
I do not have an excuse. Analysis was delayed due to some reasons. I still wait for reports. In any case that batch is not sold any more.
This was his response a week ago.
Simec does not accept samples now.We can not use it.We sent it to a lab in Russia. This lab is out of operation now and they are waiting for some rare detail. Report is not ready. I can not do anything with this.
This was his response a day or so ago.

So basically there just going to ignore it until it goes away. That and now he says it doesn't matter because that batch is no longer sold. So I guess all future batches should be trusted right?

Any idea when the 200mg primo will be back in stock?
I just wrote to Frank and asked about this for myself too.
He said they do still plan to produce it but he does not have any eta for the next batch.
I ended up placing and order and just getting a bunch of Primo100 to hold me over for now until the 200 is available.
I watch for it and check often because that is my favorite product and I need some.
IF/when I ever see it available again, I will post here to let others know.

I made an order from the US domestic about a week ago.
emailed about tracking but never got a response. Could y’all help me out?
Domestic usually arrives at the destination by one business week after payment is confirmed. But I know a hurricane hit down in the southeast and may have caused some delays (maybe a day or two longer than usual because I know one of the airports there shut down for one day).
Nonetheless, I am sure your will arrive soon as long as the order status says "Shipped" and is not still waiting to confirm or processing.
If the status says shipped, it will be at the destination by one week (usually less) from the time the status updated to shipped.

Ok, thanks for info. I guess it is the mobile version. We will fix it. In the meantime please just skip this step and add into the comment to your order the list of products you would like to get as a bonus. We will include them.
Early this morning when I went to place an order, it was not working (no + or - buttons to add of subtract bonus items on promo page).

But I see you posted you fixed it.
So I went to try the site and check it out; it is all working now.

I went through all steps and entered an order.
So on my end, I confirm it is all working on a computer tonight.

Pay attention to PHARMA MIX 4.

Each milliliter of PHARMA MIX 4 contains:
- Testosterone Phenylpropionate 130 mg.
- Testosterone Decanoate 270 mg.
- Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 70 mg.
- Nandrolone Decanoate 130 mg.

According to the content of the active substance, 1 vial of PHARMA MIX 4 is equivalent to 1.5 vials of 250 Testosterone and 2 vials of 100 Nandrolone.

Buying PHARMA MIX 4, you get a classic course of Testosterone + Nandrolone in an ideal proportion of 2 to 1.

NXKbvNz8W18.jpg

@RThoads @Pharmacom Labs
Would all 3 of these oils mix well in the same syringe? Plan on loading .5cc of each into the same syringe..
View attachment 150120
I have never run that exact combo.
But I would expect they would all mix well together.

In general the oils all mix (and in some cases, I find that mixing higher concentration products with more mild product reduces discomfort significantly).

What I do when I mix thing is draw them all up into one barrel and pull back a tick mark to get all oil out of the needle hub; them, I switch tips to a fresh new smaller gauge pin but before I push out that tick mark of air, I use the air bubble to mix all the oils evenly by just flipping the syringe up and down a bunch of times. When it is all mixed up, I push out the air until one drop of oil rolls down the pin and I am ready to go.

Sponsors

Latest posts