MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Boofing or plugging
Boofing being the better choice. Sometimes I’ll take a handful of 10mg anavar and soak it in cheesecloth. Then insert in the rectum. It’s a slow release throughout the day, way easier than taking 2 doses 12 hours apart.

Just curious when pharmcom is going to get their shit together. Especially domestic warehouse. It’s now been a week and still have not received pack. Like fuck guys, pay out the ass already enough as it is, pay $20 for “domestic shipping” like I just bout tires for my truck and paid less for shipping. Always lagging on tracking numbers. You guys wanna keep customers and be taken seriously, get your fkn shit together and do right by your customers you greedy fks. Jesus. Not saying your products are bad, have always used and got great results, but the customer service side sucks. Who ever is running it is dumber than a fkn ham sandwich. Smh. Get it together fellas. Have a great day!

Just curious when pharmcom is going to get their shit together. Especially domestic warehouse. It’s now been a week and still have not received pack. Like fuck guys, pay out the ass already enough as it is, pay $20 for “domestic shipping” like I just bout tires for my truck and paid less for shipping. Always lagging on tracking numbers. You guys wanna keep customers and be taken seriously, get your fkn shit together and do right by your customers you greedy fks. Jesus. Not saying your products are bad, have always used and got great results, but the customer service side sucks. Who ever is running it is dumber than a fkn ham sandwich. Smh. Get it together fellas. Have a great day!
We’re all dealing with the same shit. I think this is the beginning of the end for them. No source stays solid for as long as they have, so it was a nice run. Back to searching for reputable domestic sources. I’ve been with Pcom for so long that I don’t know where to begin

i placed an order in early July, was sent tracking number. Order hasnt moved from "shipper warehouse" since July 8th - which is extremely unlike them and no reply from them on my ticket

I can’t believe people are still using them. They have zero testing since anabolic lab years ago. These guys make a killing why not invest in testing? Or you could send letro instead of Adex and try to cover it up until people forget.

Everytime you guys complain about shipping Pharmacom support says “sorry we’re working on it” and rthoads will say it’s the post offices problem. There’s multiple guys on this board offering tested gear at literally a THIRD of the price.

I can’t believe people are still using them. They have zero testing since anabolic lab years ago. These guys make a killing why not invest in testing? Or you could send letro instead of Adex and try to cover it up until people forget.

Everytime you guys complain about shipping Pharmacom support says “sorry we’re working on it” and rthoads will say it’s the post offices problem. There’s multiple guys on this board offering tested gear at literally a THIRD of the price.

Exactly!

Lets not forget if your bonuses items get seized, thats it..... You pay a premium and you don't get a reship on bonus items.

Please for the rep, don't comment to me with that bullshit post of the Tattoo lion and the whole "you get what you pay for" shit......

I been in this game way too long

We are all smarter than that. There are other vendors running same or better promos with great quality gear (No leaky stoppers, no sending of expired gear, and no issues with logistics) and a better price point!

Oh yeah, entire reship included.

Shame, I really did like Pharmacom back then, Frank ran awesome promos. Now its a shit show with them and I agree with @SkankHunt me personally, I hold off on orders until we get an answer with the whole Adex, Letro swap.... That unresolved issue just doesn't sit well with me.

Last edited:
Anyone knows what happened to the site? When does it come back?
I just checked a few minutes ago and the Basicstero site was up and working.
Maybe it was down for a while over the weekend; I do not think the website techs/programmers are available on weekends to address issues (so if it crashes gets attacked, it may take until the business week for someone to enter a service ticket for the programmers).
But as of a moment ago I was logged in and it all looked good on my end.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/login?ref=6240

Exactly!

Lets not forget if your bonuses items get seized, thats it..... You pay a premium and you don't get a reship on bonus items.

Please for the rep, don't comment to me with that bullshit post of the Tattoo lion and the whole "you get what you pay for" shit......

I been in this game way too long

We are all smarter than that. There are other vendors running same or better promos with great quality gear (No leaky stoppers, no sending of expired gear, and no issues with logistics) and a better price point!

Oh yeah, entire reship included.

Shame, I really did like Pharmacom back then, Frank ran awesome promos. Now its a shit show with them and I agree with @SkankHunt me personally, I hold off on orders until we get an answer with the whole Adex, Letro swap.... That unresolved issue just doesn't sit well with me.
They should just put the expired or close to expired on a fat sale. Ppl will buy them and be happy

Hello, I’m still waiting for the refund that you promised me. Please don’t ignore me.
Sorry, will contact you now.
Do you guys not put guaiacol in the test oil base? I didnt smell any at all.
For sure no.
My one remark with Pcom products is I feel its unnecessary to add EO in all products including low dosage products that don't cause much to any pip....(Exp: Test 200mg, Test 250mg,.....) I feel they should add it only in there higher dosage products to cut PIP....

I told this to @Pharmacom Labs and I am sure many other members would agree.
Test reports will be back. Simec stopped accepting samples, that is why there are not reports from them. But we still have same policy, any one can send a sample to a lab and if it shows something wrong there we cover all costs and replace.

Sorry, will contact you now.

For sure no.

Test reports will be back. Simec stopped accepting samples, that is why there are not reports from them. But we still have same policy, any one can send a sample to a lab and if it shows something wrong there we cover all costs and replace.
That’s strange. Before I sent samples to Jano I asked customer service if Jano results count as labs. I was told yes. I got 2 products tested and reached out to customer service and Pharmacom support about a credit. I received no answer. You can keep it.

That’s strange. Before I sent samples to Jano I asked customer service if Jano results count as labs. I was told yes. I got 2 products tested and reached out to customer service and Pharmacom support about a credit. I received no answer. You can keep it.
They say what people want to hear in order to get their business. The way of the world these days, unfortunately.