MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

I've been following this thread for a while now so I thought I'd weigh in on my own experience. Was a little worried given the recent issues but given the reputation of their product being high quality I thought I'd take the chance.

Ordering went absolutely fine and everything arrived on time with no issues. No problems with packaging whatsoever.

My test vials have a very rough surface (unlike any stopper I've seen before) but there are no leaks. Some people have mentioned these have started to leak after they've started drawing so I'll keep an eye out for that issue but no problems to report there yet.

My primo vials (at least all the ones that I've cracked the caps on so far) unfortunately have the puckered in, dimpled stopper and are leaky on top. I ordered a lot of them so that really sucks. I reached out to them via the website so I'll keep everyone posted about how that ends up going. I really hope they get the quality control on the vials down because otherwise my experience has been good so far.
The stoppers looking funky, but no rubber chunks got sent into the vial or anything. Main thing I noticed was when pulling the needle out, a small drop of oil would end up on top where the needle went in. But it doesn't leak if you turn the vial upside down.
Yes i have the same stoppers, they are like textured, but i have seen this on US pharma products too, so it happens and is normal. I havent noticed leaking in any of my products. All my orders have been g2g, communication isnt the best but everything else has been smooth.
Hey gents, I received my order today (Test C vials - 1ml), took 1 week and 5 days from order date. Heres a timeline:

* July 13th: placed order
* Few days later received tracking number
* July 24th: Received package
Hi, thank you for your feedback, if you have any questions or need help, please contact us, we will always help.

I contacted you guys two days ago using the Contact Us form on the website (including my order #) and haven't received a response yet.
its been the weekend so maybe you will hear back when people are back at work during business days. But if you do not hear back soon, check your email spam folder just in case if they replied and it may have been filtered as spam by the email service.

As a big buyer (just post part of my shopping history), I feel really disappointed to Pharmacom now.

I bought their product many many times. Although their customer service is awful, I still could get every orders until the terrible delay happened in Feb. I tried to negotiate with the customer service and even sent them extra money for asking the replacement (because they said my original order, the HGH, was out of stock at that time). However, after I sent extra money, the customer service suddenly said they got the retuned package, my poor HGH which stored without refrigerator for 3 month, and wanna reship it to me. I told them I want the replacement, and the customer service ignore me again.

Finally I came here 1.5 month ago, I tried to find the help, but their staffs here are useless. @Pharmacom Support only said he wrote email to the manager, and nothing happened. @Pharmacom Labs sent message me to ask my wallet one month ago, but nothing happened after 1 month.

Recently they change the shipping way to my country, and most of my packages ( I used the discreet shipping) were returned by the local Custom to the sender (it means the packages even did not have the chance to get on the flight). I tried to contact the terrible customer service again. The first time they said they will reship. After 1.5 week, nothing happened, I contact them again at last Sat. As I expected, no reply.

Probably I should consider to change the steroid source. I will keep to post my terrible story here to warm other guys until Pharmacom will be willing to solve these shit. If anyone knows the good source which are willing to deliver their products to Asia countries, please let me know, Thanks.

confirmed order_1.jpg

Last edited:
As a big buyer (just post part of my shopping history), I feel really disappointed to Pharmacom now.

I bought their product many many times. Although their customer service is awful, I still could get every orders until the terrible delay happened in Feb. I tried to negotiate with the customer service and even sent them extra money for asking the replacement (because they said my original order, the HGH, was out of stock at that time). However, after I sent extra money, the customer service suddenly said they got the retuned package, my poor HGH which stored without refrigerator for 3 month, and wanna reship it to me. I told them I want the replacement, and the customer service ignore me again.

Finally I came here 1.5 month ago, I tried to find the help, but their staffs here are useless. @Pharmacom Support only said he wrote email to the manager, and nothing happened. @Pharmacom Labs sent message me to ask my wallet one month ago, but nothing happened after 1 month.

Recently they change the shipping way to my country, and most of my packages ( I used the discreet shipping) were returned by the local Custom to the sender (it means the packages even did not have the chance to get on the flight). I tried to contact the terrible customer service again. The first time they said they will reship. After 1.5 week, nothing happened, I contact them again at last Sat. As I expected, no reply.

Probably I should consider to change the steroid source. I will keep to post my terrible story here to warm other guys until they are willing to solve these shit. If anyone knows the good source which are willing to deliver their products to Asia countries, please let me know, Thanks.

View attachment 150961
Don’t worry. I’m sure customer service will say “sorry please pm me”. Then nothing will happen.

Probably I should consider to change the steroid source. I will keep to post my terrible story here to warm other guys until Pharmacom will be willing to solve these shit. If anyone knows the good source which are willing to deliver their products to Asia countries, please let me know, Thanks.

View attachment 150961
Are you saying none of these orders listed have arrived yet?
I will also write to the source and give Frank a link to this post so he may see these order numbers and reference any known tracking the warehouse may have to see where they went (there is no way this many were seized in a row or you would have a pile of letters from the government by now).
Hopefully Frank may see it and reply.

Are you saying none of these orders listed have arrived yet?
I will also write to the source and give Frank a link to this post so he may see these order numbers and reference any known tracking the warehouse may have to see where they went (there is no way this many were seized in a row or you would have a pile of letters from the government by now).
Hopefully Frank may see it and reply.
Most order arrive successfully before June. Since June, only oral pills in ENDP1AQ4 and E5Y78B2C were release by sender's Custom and arrive to their destination successfully. All vials (steroid and hgh) were returned by the sender's local Custom.

Hopefully Frank may see it and reply although now I have learned helplessness to Pharmacom now.

View attachment 150961
I made refund as an exception as you requested, although we do not do it as a rule

I made refund as an exception as you requested, although we do not do it as a rule
I saw TXID. Thanks.

However, I have to claim that my original idea is hoping the customer service could send me other products for the replacement. At first customer service agreed with it, but after a few day they suddenly said they would send me the returned package. I guess there are different staffs who are responsible for replying email, and they don't see the email content clearly.

Now my first problem is solved (4 months....finally). Let me see how Pharmacom solves the second problem. I really hope we can find the best solution together.

You do not have any risk using those -- they do not suddenly go bad when the clock strikes midnight on a certain day.
I have already explained "Expatriation date" in great detail.
This is sterile chemical sealed in a glass amp NOT food items.

Those Amps will be effective for many years, even decades, and will NEVER lose sterility with bacteriostatic agents in an oil sealed in a glass amp (ZERO change of any leak of air into or out of an amp).

There is no reason to waste these -- you can safely use them.

how do you know they are "expired?"
did you test the contents and have data showing an issue?

Maybe the source will give you credit or replace, I do not know and I do not have any say in that (that is matter between you and the source directly).

But regardless of what they may offer or not offer, for myself, I would still use them (as I think you will too -- I really do not believe you discarded the others either because we both know they are still safe to use).
Any how it is very unethical to send out items after they have expired, then just don´t bother into printing exp dates if you don´t expect customers to react like this when they receive expired oils

Any how it is very unethical to send out items after they have expired,...
How do you know the actual product is expired?
what does "expired" mean to you?

Check out this information found on the US NIH.gov site: Drug expiry debate: the myth and the reality

and, see the article I shared in the earlier post (quoted below) from Harvard Medical School:
check out this article from Harvard Medical School:
Drug Expiration Dates — Do They Mean Anything? - Harvard Health

Drug Expiration Dates — Do They Mean Anything?
FDA study gets to the heart of expired medicine and safety
Updated: August 13, 2018
Published: November, 2003
ExpiredDrug_dreamstime_m_20278518.jpg
The big question is, do pills expire? With a splitting headache, you reach into your medicine cabinet for some aspirin only to find the stamped expiration date on the medicine bottle is more than a year out of date. So, does medicine expire? Do you take it or don't you? If you decide to take the aspirin, will it be a fatal mistake or will you simply continue to suffer from the headache?

This is a dilemma many people face in some way or another. A column published in Psychopharmacology Today offers some advice.

It turns out that the expiration date on a drug does stand for something, but probably not what you think it does. Since a law was passed in 1979, drug manufacturers are required to stamp an expiration date on their products. This is the date at which the manufacturer can still guarantee the full potency and safety of the drug.

Most of what is known about drug expiration dates comes from a study conducted by the Food and Drug Administration at the request of the military. With a large and expensive stockpile of drugs, the military faced tossing out and replacing its drugs every few years. What they found from the study is 90% of more than 100 drugs, both prescription and over-the-counter, were perfectly good to use even 15 years after the expiration date.

So the expiration date doesn't really indicate a point at which the medication is no longer effective or has become unsafe to use. Medical authorities state if expired medicine is safe to take, even those that expired years ago. A rare exception to this may be tetracycline, but the report on this is controversial among researchers. It's true the effectiveness of a drug may decrease over time, but much of the original potency still remains even a decade after the expiration date. Excluding nitroglycerin, insulin, and liquid antibiotics, most medications are as long-lasting as the ones tested by the military. Placing a medication in a cool place, such as a refrigerator, will help a drug remain potent for many years.

Is the expiration date a marketing ploy by drug manufacturers, to keep you restocking your medicine cabinet and their pockets regularly? You can look at it that way. Or you can also look at it this way: The expiration dates are very conservative to ensure you get everything you paid for. And, really, if a drug manufacturer had to do expiration-date testing for longer periods it would slow their ability to bring you new and improved formulations.

The next time you face the drug expiration date dilemma, consider what you've learned here. If the expiration date passed a few years ago and it's important that your drug is absolutely 100% effective, you might want to consider buying a new bottle. And if you have any questions about the safety or effectiveness of any drug, ask your pharmacist. He or she is a great resource when it comes to getting more information about your medications.

So please help me understand what it is you are claiming as the alleged problem with the Basicstero amps (completely sealed glass) we were discussing?
Are you claiming these products are not sterile?
Are you claiming there is some toxicity?
Are you claiming there is notable degradation?

If so, please show me the analysis results and real data that back your claim.
If you’re not making these claims and/or do not have any data support such claims, then I do not see what issue with the product is even in question.

Do you think the product suddenly went from 100% good one day, then the clock stuck midnight the next day and it suddenly went bad?

Why is it that when sources print the purity/concentration on their products it does not count as absolute unwavering proof (i understand, because they can print anything), but on the same label the date means so much?

As long as these products are stored properly, the contents are good for a long time past any printed date.

I respect you may choose to do or not do whatever you would like, but, assuming the items are stored correctly, discarding these amps because of some date on a label is a waste of a good product.

... just don´t bother into printing exp dates if you don´t expect customers to react like this when they receive expired oils
I agree with you here and if I had any ability or authority to set policy, I would simply have an accurate manufacture date printed but NOT print an arbitrary "expiration date."

I know smaller lab simply print up new labels (a dishonest practice but common) when less popular items have not moved for a while.
Larger labs have too large of batches for this to be practical or economical; also, I believe Pharmacom has more integrity and will simply say what they have and know.

Since there is no known expiration dates, labs, all labs, should stop the marketing practice and simply include the genuine manufacture date of when the batch was sealed.

Obviously, no source knows the manufacture date of the ingredients since those come from bulk chemical suppliers -- so there is no way to actually know the age (for purposed such as predicting degradation) of active agents; also, the ingredients may sit with the source or supplier for a long time before being used to produce a product batch.
but at least the source does know when they actually added the contents into and vile or amp and sealed it.

I think the best, and only genuine/accurate info, any source may provide is the known date when the source took the last steps and put the date of either when the ingredients were mixed or the date they sealed the finished product.

Got the two replacement vials of Test-E today. Stopper looks funky...not smooth and there's no dimple area in the middle. It has a rough texture on top with a slight impression in the middle. Batch code and production date is the same as my previous leaking bottles. Not sure what's going on with the stoppers.
Mines identical purchased 3 months ago!… gear doesn’t seem strong TBA seems underdosed!… purchased from W2…

Attachments

• 43C0BB6A-A025-4299-BA95-592D17C832CC.jpeg
    43C0BB6A-A025-4299-BA95-592D17C832CC.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 43
PHARMA MIX 5.

Each milliliter contains:
- Trenbolone Base 25 mg / ml.
- Testosterone Base 50 mg / ml.
- Stanozolol Base 25 mg / ml.

PHARMA MIX 5 is an explosive mixture of three non-essential drugs that are incredibly fast and effective. Due to its composition, PHARMA MIX 5 is considered one of the best pre-workout stimulants in the world, just one injection of 1 ml of PHARMA MIX 5, 1-2 hours before training, will give you the opportunity to feel all the strength hidden in you.

PHARMA MIX 5 Effects:
+ Reduces the percentage of body fat and increases muscle relief.
+ Quickly increases strength.
+ Acts stronger than the well-known pre-workout complexes.
+ Increases secretion of insulin-like growth factor.

Has anyone already tried it? We will be glad to hear your opinion, feedback, suggestions or questions.

explosive-power-mix5-gif.121552

i placed an order in early July, was sent tracking number. Order hasnt moved from "shipper warehouse" since July 8th - which is extremely unlike them and no reply from them on my ticket
Has your tracking changed yet, Ordered same time as you and mine still stuck on shippers warehouse status.

Has your tracking changed yet, Ordered same time as you and mine still stuck on shippers warehouse status.
my own order from approx 6 weeks ago stayed on that status you mentioned for about the past 4 weeks but today it just updated to a new/next status.
There must be some postal-system delays within the EU or from Asia to Europe.
Or maybe, it is just the new standard with different CV19 restrictions in some of the nations.
I did get all my order this year -- I can deal with planning ahead and any shipping time as long as they are not seized and they keep coming; lets hope no seizures.

Since 1 July , new taxes restrictions for country’s outside eu.
Receiver Have too pay administration cost and taxes, also gifts and low valued packages