MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Did you recieve a tracking number. I ordered domestic 6 days ago and still have not received a tracking number even after they said my order had been shipped a few days ago.
I did, around day 2 I logged on the website and saw the texting number updated. Same for my previous order. Both were from the domestic warehouse (US).

I contacted you guys two days ago using the Contact Us form on the website (including my order #) and haven't received a response yet.
Hi, I just read your PM.

I will email Frank (the Basicstero sales manager) and see if he may be able to help. I'll go email him right now as soon as I finish replying to your PM.

my own order from approx 6 weeks ago stayed on that status you mentioned for about the past 4 weeks but today it just updated to a new/next status.
There must be some postal-system delays within the EU or from Asia to Europe.
Or maybe, it is just the new standard with different CV19 restrictions in some of the nations.
I did get all my order this year -- I can deal with planning ahead and any shipping time as long as they are not seized and they keep coming; lets hope no seizures.
i placed an order in early July, was sent tracking number. Order hasnt moved from "shipper warehouse" since July 8th - which is extremely unlike them and no reply from them on my ticket
Has your tracking changed yet, Ordered same time as you and mine still stuck on shippers warehouse status.
Update about my own recent June order I mentioned earlier:
Mine did get one update beyond the "shipper's warehouse" which confirmed it left the EU.
But i still have not seen any further updates.
From my own experience it is starting to be beyond the normal duration for this specific step and so I am starting to think there is a realistic chance mine may be seized.
I've had some take much longer (weeks to months longer than this) but when an update to show it landed in the US is taking this long, the chances it was seized are much higher.

I will update again if/when I know more or get a tracking update.

Just following up on my experience so far: I sent customer service the pictures of all of my primo vials (all had the same dimpling issue) and they offered to replace all of them at no cost. Very pleased with their customer service.
Hi, thank you for your feedback, we always do our best to make the customer happy.

It really sucks that you guys only have one shipping option. Almost every source can use private courrier but you insist on local post which is awfull for many countries. Any plans on changing this?
Hi, I'll check the information and write to you a little later.
Besides that, your products it self is great quality, only the shipping that needs to be updated.
Thank you for your feedback.

Wtf is going on with you guys. I waited much longer for my most recent order and received the wrong item. Now there’s an issue with messaging basic on the site. Any plans on fixing this mess or do I need to encourage people to look elsewhere?
If expiration date is so unimportant to you according to those references, why then do you have it printed on the packaging of all your ampoules? I just received a 5 year old set of ampoules; 1 year past the date of expiry and I’m not pinning it no matter what you say. I trust you will handle the replacement and that you care about a customer placing another order. In fact, with this order I was just testing you guys out as a preamble to a main order. I’m disappointed. Really wanted to rely on a big manufacturer for my next cycle... it seems unprofessionalism permeates the whole fucking anabolic industry. Customers are just asking for too fucking much. I should just remain natty and spend all my money on whey protein and pre-workouts. I swear to God, if the time I spend here looking for a “reliable” source and making order complaints and waiting for rectifications I spend it instead inside the gym I would be a 250 pound gorilla without steroids.
Hi, we apologize for the inconvenience, please don’t worry, I received your message and answered it, believe me, we will do our best to make the customer happy.

Did you recieve a tracking number. I ordered domestic 6 days ago and still have not received a tracking number even after they said my order had been shipped a few days ago.
I dont see anything in any of the emails i received. I am in the U.S. so maybe its different? I have two orders from them right now - one that i wanted to get ASAP so i ordered domestic and paid extra and another i ordered from the warehouse that takes the longest. Both orders are over $500 so i am just a little worried.
Hi, we apologize for the inconvenience, unfortunately, sometimes there are delays, but please don’t worry, just wait a little longer, you will definitely receive what you ordered.

Want to checkout from warehouse one which says does ship to US. Although when filling out shipping info the country option doesn’t have US

Want to checkout from warehouse one which says does ship to US. Although when filling out shipping info the country option doesn’t have US
I was recently told that W1 is not able to ship to the USA since the CV19 restrictions.
To the best of my understanding, currently W1 can only ship to destinations in Europe.

...You yourself admit in the long rant that there is no estimate of the time all the raw material has been sitting in the bulk manufacturing facility before being shipped out to the pharmaceutical company and then the time it sits there before a new batch enters manufacturing....
This will be the case for all and any sources.

No source knows how old the raws are -- they are inert chemicals and most likely may be many years old for any manufacturer purchasing the bulk raws.

The AAS sources do not synthesize the chemicals; all a steroid source does is sterilize things and add already made compounds to a carrier and filter.

Just think how much worse the situation may be for the small UGLs that have to shop around for an underground raws supplier.
Smaller sources literally have to deal with shopping for raws just like you are shopping for their finished products.
Think of what adding more middle-men in the chain does...
and, do you really think some of those middle-men dealing smuggled raws on the darkweb care about the purity and age etc?
So even if the end-source is a great guy and really cares, he is at the mercy of his raw supplier who get stuff from some other supplier who gets it from someone else etc, all the way up to some guy, likely in Asia, stealing/smuggling or selling factory "seconds" (the impure rejects after the first run batches) on the black-market.

At least with the big sources they have a more direct supply chain and better chance of fresher and higher quality raws.

I worked in lab, I know there is no way the source can know the age of the raws -- all a source can know is what the guy before him wrote on a label.

So my position is that no source can state an actual date anything expires because they have no way to know the age of the compounds.

But like I said before, at least if the source is big and reputable, they have a more direct raw supply with less middle-men, and the raws supplier does not want to do them dirty because a good business relationship means a lot of sales for the raws supplier.

No matter what source anyone chooses, these are the cold hard facts of life.

It is a free-market so we all have freedom to choose and freedom to endure risks of our choices -- that is how freedom works.

Illegal drug manufacture, trafficking, import.export, and use is not an easy game to play (go watch some old episodes of Miami Vice if you do not understand that this is a little different thane buying vitamins and fish-oil off amazon ;) -- but, actually, even the OTC supplement industry also is not an easy situation to navigate because of some of these same realities such as having no way to know how old a raw is or how it was handled, maybe the tuck sat in the heat for a few days ruining the substances etc).

All you can do is do your research and make the most informed choices possible.

In the end, if you do AAS, you will have to buy it somewhere and I'm just being brutally realistic.

How will you know with another source that their label are accurate?
How did that other source know the true age of all the compounds without any chance of error or deceit?

When you find that magical unicorn, i encourage you to shop there -- and, please PM me so I can try them too.

If you are going to use AAS, you will have to buy them from someone, or make them (in which case you are at the mercy of some raw dealer -- no different).

For myself, Basicstero has been go to me for many years now and they are the best I can find (I used to have another great sources but they closed down, and I do still use two others for some things Basicstero does not carry).

So just compare all the sources, weigh the risk vs reward, and shop where you feel most confident -- that is all any of us can do.

We all want the same thing -- Be safe bro and I wish you the best

This will be the case for all and any sources.

No source knows how old the raws are -- they are inert chemicals and most likely may be many years old for any manufacturer purchasing the bulk raws.

The AAS sources do not synthesize the chemicals; all a steroid source does is sterilize things and add already made compounds to a carrier and filter.

Just think how much worse the situation may be for the small UGLs that have to shop around for an underground raws supplier.
Smaller sources literally have to deal with shopping for raws just like you are shopping for their finished products.
Think of what adding more middle-men in the chain does...
and, do you really think some of those middle-men dealing smuggled raws on the darkweb care about the purity and age etc?
So even if the end-source is a great guy and really cares, he is at the mercy of his raw supplier who get stuff from some other supplier who gets it from someone else etc, all the way up to some guy, likely in Asia, stealing/smuggling or selling factory "seconds" (the impure rejects after the first run batches) on the black-market.

At least with the big sources they have a more direct supply chain and better chance of fresher and higher quality raws.

I worked in lab, I know there is no way the source can know the age of the raws -- all a source can know is what the guy before him wrote on a label.

So my position is that no source can state an actual date anything expires because they have no way to know the age of the compounds.

But like I said before, at least if the source is big and reputable, they have a more direct raw supply with less middle-men, and the raws supplier does not want to do them dirty because a good business relationship means a lot of sales for the raws supplier.

No matter what source anyone chooses, these are the cold hard facts of life.

It is a free-market so we all have freedom to choose and freedom to endure risks of our choices -- that is how freedom works.

Illegal drug manufacture, trafficking, import.export, and use is not an easy game to play (go watch some old episodes of Miami Vice if you do not understand that this is a little different thane buying vitamins and fish-oil off amazon ;) -- but, actually, even the OTC supplement industry also is not an easy situation to navigate because of some of these same realities such as having no way to know how old a raw is or how it was handled, maybe the tuck sat in the heat for a few days ruining the substances etc).

All you can do is do your research and make the most informed choices possible.

In the end, if you do AAS, you will have to buy it somewhere and I'm just being brutally realistic.

How will you know with another source that their label are accurate?
How did that other source know the true age of all the compounds without any chance of error or deceit?

When you find that magical unicorn, i encourage you to shop there -- and, please PM me so I can try them too.

If you are going to use AAS, you will have to buy them from someone, or make them (in which case you are at the mercy of some raw dealer -- no different).

For myself, Basicstero has been go to me for many years now and they are the best I can find (I used to have another great sources but they closed down, and I do still use two others for some things Basicstero does not carry).

So just compare all the sources, weigh the risk vs reward, and shop where you feel most confident -- that is all any of us can do.

We all want the same thing -- Be safe bro and I wish you the best
JFC. This was like calling customer service and the company representative is none other than VSHRED himself who sold you the product in the first place! Hurray! And he keeps talking and talking saying a lot of nothing for over a half hour of his ad making you chase the answer. Finally... when you make it to the end of the ad, he reveals: “So, yeah. The secret to fat loss and why the one product I sold you didn’t work is that there is no secret. I’m just as bad as any other internet scam out there. But honestly wish you the best on your fat loss journey, sucker!” An entire paragraph to tell me in polite terms: “Fuck you. Enjoy your expired gear from Pharmacom Labs. So much better than any other source out there we’re practically indistinguishable cause even we can’t tell the expiry date of our raw supply.” Isn’t that fucking hilarious?

@SkankHunt I should’ve gone with your recommendations instead I must publicly admit. More trust in long-time members. Less in the outward appearance of sources. Check.