MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Good to hear.
see, so after all, my effort/time here and our interaction helped you :)
If i was like most people and did not care, I wouldn't have put so much time and multiple posts, into replying to you and pushing you to contact the source.

I get it that maybe you do not agree with or like everything I have to say; but, at least you should respect that everything I say is what I believe and have research etc -- I simply give the facts and try to provide access to information so others may come to more fully-informed conclusions.

While I still stand by my position that nothing is wrong with the items and they are safe to use (seriously, i'm here wishing i knew you in real life and lived closer because I would take those to use if you do not want them),
I hope you get a replacement and are happy.

If you ever need help or info, feel free to reach-out to me anytime.

You may find the information about having the source involved in your testing efforts here (link below in the "code" box) at bottom of the "Terms" section under the sub-heading "SPECIAL CONDITIONS" on the Basicstero site (NOTE: arrangements and agreements regarding costs need to made directly with Frank, the Basicstero global sales manager, on a specific case-to-case basis before any testing or the costs may be the full responsibility of the customer):
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/terms

I am not sure why the negative connotation towards me -- I do not set any policies, nothing for me to gain or lose here, nor take anything personal.
All I did is share the information I have and what I know (including citation of reputable references).

I do not "pretend" anything -- I just shared the facts to the best of my current understanding (we are all learning, so I am sure, like anyone else, if/when i learn something new my position may evolve -- but, I always give the best info I know of at the time).

No problem though, I do not take anything personal and I do not lose or gain anything either way regardless of any outcomes here.
I just try my best to share info.
No hard feelings and I am completely happy to help you again in the future if ever needed.

Best wishes brother and I hope all will be resolved to your satisfaction.
Thanks.

Now the terms under which the sample would be tested aren’t without issues. Let us read:

Furthermore, if the lab report shows a negative result and some considerable deviations are found, Basicstero.ws will completely cover all testing expenses and provide to the customer a bonus for all inconvenience caused. However, if the report shows a positive result and no significant deviations are found, the customer will be required to cover all testing expenses, but he or she still gets a replacement for the item that was sent to be tested.

IMPORTANT: Deviations within +/- 10% from concentration stated on the label are permissible. Therefore, if the product in question is found to be within +/- 10% of Pharmacom’s advertised concentration it is considered a positive good result.

Source: https://basicstero.ws/terms

The 10% range gives Pharmacom tremendous leeway the way I see it and determining who covers the cost of the test based on this contingency I can’t agree with under the present circumstances. I’m assuming you’re a rep and under that role you speak on behalf of the lab itself. If you claim, speaking with references, that a set of amps is still g2g one year past expiry the burden of proof is on you since you’re attempting to have the customer act contrary to what the label suggests he/she shouldn’t do in administering the drug.

So I guess we’re gonna have to leave it at that.

@Pharmacom Support
@RThoads

hello,
no reply from the support
no reply in private message,

can you help me please?
Be sure to Check Your Email Spam Folder after contacting customer service because in the past some people complain they did not get a reply when in fact their email service filtered the reply to spam.

If it has already been a few business days and you do not have any reply in your inbox of spam, I will write to Frank (the global sales manager) on your behalf as well to help bring attention to your inquiry; please PM with your inquiry and the email you used to contact the source and i will try to rely that info to Frank.

Also, you may try contacting @Pharmacom Support who is an employee of the source.

Be sure to Check Your Email Spam Folder after contacting customer service because in the past some people complain they did not get a reply when in fact their email service filtered the reply to spam.

If it has already been a few business days and you do not have any reply in your inbox of spam, I will write to Frank (the global sales manager) on your behalf as well to help bring attention to your inquiry; please PM with your inquiry and the email you used to contact the source and i will try to rely that info to Frank.

Also, you may try contacting @Pharmacom Support who is an employee of the source.

ok thanks for your help
spam folder checked, no reply (10 days and no reply)
I PM you just now

The 10% range gives Pharmacom tremendous leeway....
+/- 10% has been the industry standard I have always seen.

Over the years, whenever I have seen results for any source's product from any testing service, the +/- 10% threshold was used to call it a "pass" or a "fail" (and mean results from different services and sources all over the world, not just the USA).
I am under the impression this is even the case when you buy legal medications etc.

While it will not make any difference to a specific source or change anything here (each source is its own business and can decide their own specific policies and standards), it would still be interesting and good for us all to understand more.

But I am having a difficult time finding a clearly stated reference of this standard (such as FDA or USP).
I will share a little bit of what I find (I hope we may find something clearer and more concise than these sources):

"The preparation complies if not more than one (all within limits) individual content is outside the limits of 85 to 115% of the average content and none is outside the limits of 75 to 125% of the average content. The preparation fails to comply with the test if more than 3 individual contents are outside the limits of 85 to 115% of the average content or if one or more individual contents are outside the limits of 75% to 125% of the average content.[1]"
(source: Uniformity of content - Wikipedia)

UNIFORMITY OF DOSAGE UNITS (USP):
and

@janoshik (or anyone else here whom may offer insight) do you know of a good reference regarding the threshold of acceptable deviation from label claim? and, in your testing, what +/-% range of deviation is used to call something a "pass" or "fail" to meet label claim?

@janoshik (or anyone else here whom may offer insight) do you know of a good reference regarding the threshold of acceptable deviation from label claim? and, in your testing, what +/-% range of deviation is used to call something a "pass" or "fail" to meet label claim?
I don't call pass or fail, I simply provide the result.

From experience vox populi generally tolerates -5% to +15% and that's what matters for my clients.

I don't call pass or fail, I simply provide the result.

From experience vox populi generally tolerates -5% to +15% and that's what matters for my clients.
yes, that makes sense that you simply provide the data results and do not make any other claims.
Thank you for your insight and reply.

@RThoads Yeah, well. I still don’t want to pay for it. LOL. But do talk to your boss and explain. Think about it: you prove this set of amps is g2g based on independent tests at least 1 year after expiry, everyone has to stfu and you keep shipping out expired gear with no complains nor further replacements. It’d be nice from a business standpoint.

PHARMA NOLT 300: Mix Nandrolone 300 from Pharmacom labs

Summary: The sample is a vial in which the DV is stated:
- Nandrolone Decanoate 180 mg / ml.
- Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 120 mg / ml.

RESULTS:
Geh6dT1.png

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredients - Nandrolones Decanoate and Phenylpropionate.

2. Quantitative analysis: the actual content of the active substance:
-Nan D. 191.1 mg / ml.
-Nan F. 124.3 mg / ml.

Total: 315.4 mg / ml.

3. Unknown impurities: Not found.

QR5NFjS.jpg

SOURCE: results were found on Тесты препаратов. Хромо (all I have done is translate the content to English and repost) and all credit goes to the original poster/author.

PHARMA TEST P100: Testosterone Propionate from Pharmacom labs

Summary: The sample is an ampoule in which the DV of testosterone propionate is 100 mg / ml.

RESULTS:
2C44DAy.png

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient - testosterone propionate.

2. Quantitative analysis: the actual content of the active substance is 119.3 mg / 1.1 ml.

phGvbJI.jpg

SOURCE: results were found on Тесты препаратов. Хромо (all I have done is translate the content to English and repost) and all credit goes to the original poster/author.

PHAMRA 3-TREN 200: Tren 200 MIX from Pharmacom labs

Summary: The sample is an ampoule in which the DV is stated:
Trenbolone Acetate 50 mg / 1.1 ml.
Trenbolone Enanthate 100 mg / 1, 1 ml.
Trenbolone Hexa 50 mg / 1, 1 ml.

RESULTS:
9wDapqh.png

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient - Trenbolone Acetate, Trenbolone Enanthate, Trenbolone Hexu.

2. Quantitative analysis: stated on the label 200 mg / ml, the actual content of the active ingredient:
Acetate 53 mg / 1.1 ml.
Enanthate 89.2 mg / 1.1 ml.
Hexes 51.7 mg / 1.1 ml.

Total: 194.1 mg / 1.1 ml.

S91DDHZ.jpg

SOURCE: results were found on Тесты препаратов. Хромо (all I have done is translate the content to English and repost) and all credit goes to the original poster/author

@RThoads Yeah, well. I still don’t want to pay for it. LOL. But do talk to your boss and explain. Think about it: you prove this set of amps is g2g based on independent tests at least 1 year after expiry, everyone has to stfu and you keep shipping out expired gear with no complains nor further replacements. It’d be nice from a business standpoint.
I’ve tested winny orals that expired in 2018. Still good. Oils are a different story IMO.

A few fresh internal chromotography reports for testosterone.

Testosterone Enanthate(batch PHT300010EV-31_07_2021-#220).jpg

Testosterone Propionate(batch PHTE00009CPV-03_08_2021-#234).jpg

Testosterone Undecanoate(batch PHT000001UV-03_08_2021-#237)

Received my gear today to run a blast for an event at the end of September.
Chronology:
Ordered and paid: 07/30
Shipped: 08/02
Arrived: 08/05

I like this particular Mix (plus winstrol & clen as an icing on the cake). I haven't used Mix 2 from Pharmacom for quite a while, as other brands used to offer the same at a lower price, but with sherona going on and strict custom enforcement, Im not inclined to order from overseas. When ordering within the US, it not that bad of a deal.

Test+Tren+Mast usually works great for me. From my experience in the past, Mix2 is a good stuff.

Let's see where these things could get me.

Im gona run 1.5ml of Mix2 twice a week + 40mg winstrol daily + clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off for 7 weeks.

Attachments

• 20210805_165710.jpg
    20210805_165710.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 52
  • 20210615_132928 - Copy.jpg
    20210615_132928 - Copy.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 52
Received my gear today to run a blast for an event at the end of September.
Chronology:
Ordered and paid: 07/30
Shipped: 08/02
Arrived: 08/05

I like this particular Mix (plus winstrol & clen as an icing on the cake). I haven't used Mix 2 from Pharmacom for quite a while, as other brands used to offer the same at a lower price, but with sherona going on and strict custom enforcement, Im not inclined to order from overseas. When ordering within the US, it not that bad of a deal.

Test+Tren+Mast usually works great for me. From my experience in the past, Mix2 is a good stuff.

Let's see where these things could get me.

Im gona run 1.5ml of Mix2 twice a week + 40mg winstrol daily + clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off for 7 weeks.
How was the pip on Mix2

How was the pip on Mix2

I haven't used the newly arrived batch yet, but I don't remember having problems with it in the past. I also used pretty much the same blend from a different brand, and it was good as well.

I am doing 1.5ml twice a week, so it's not a huge amount of substance per shot. If u go for 2-3ml per shot, u mileage may vary.