MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Hello can we choose the bonus items? And does btc discount still apply?
There is step during the check-out process that allows the selection of bonus items for orders that qualified for a bonus.

Other discounts do not apply/stack with the promo bonus; therefore, you have two separate option during the promotion:
1) You can pick up free bonus items from this list within our promo. In this case you get free promo items chosen (note: In case of seizures only paid items are reshipped), but no other discounts will be applied to your order.
2) You can choose to retain the cart and account discounts, but without promo items; In this case please don't choose any free bonus items and just click on "Skip" during the promotion options step of checkout. You won't get free bonus items, but if you have any discounts in your cart, your order total will be discounted.

So you get the pick the option and may choose the situation you prefer.

So... here is my update: Pharmacom Labs replaced my order with the same expired batch.
Reminds me of the time they sent me a reship because I got 2 leaky vials of sust: They replaced it with 2 even leakier vials.

Quality control seems to be the biggest problem with large ops like pharmacom. I have placed more orders since the leaky-sust incident because I like their products, but it's immensely anxiety-provoking..knowing that every time you order it's a roll of the dice.

Reminds me of the time they sent me a reship because I got 2 leaky vials of sust: They replaced it with 2 even leakier vials.

Quality control seems to be the biggest problem with large ops like pharmacom. I have placed more orders since the leaky-sust incident because I like their products, but it's immensely anxiety-provoking..knowing that every time you order it's a roll of the dice.
They granted store credit after the most recent issue. I’m hoping I get luckier now.

I have a question to you guys from pharmacom.
I'm going to place my 3rd order from you very soon but first I want to be clear about something.
When I come to the bonus section I can choose items worth the bonus j enabled. What happens when I choose some times which are out of stock in w2? Because I saw there appear some items even they're out of stock in E2. How does it work please clarify this to me so I can place my order.
Thanks

@RThoads @Pharmacom Support
Can you clear something up for me?(Others are having this problem aswell)
I got an email on the 10th stating that my USA-Dom order had been shipped.
original date.png

But according to the tracking number that I had to beg Support for(8-days no tracking), the order was not shipped on the 10th. In fact, the label hadn't even been created until the 12th, and is still not shipped. I recieved the same fake emails on my last 2 USA-Dom orders(pre-actual shipment)

new date.png

1. How is it possible for Basicstero to ship a package 2 days before the label is even created?
2. How come tracking indicates that it has not even been shipped at all?

My payment was accepted 9 days ago.

It would be a smart business move for Basicstero to update their Shipping-Info FAQ on website in order to represent the REAL shipping times and values. It's always a headache. My last 2 US domestic orders arrived in 3-4 weeks aswell...

So why not just put the real info on the website??
""Warehouse-3 Shipping: 20-30 Days""

Why all the the fake "Your order has been shipped" E-mails long before they're actually shipped? This only serves to drive away customers.

My 2 pennies.

Attachments

• New date...png
    New date...png
    4.7 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Here's some bloods on an expired batch of mix2. I bought this shit forever ago though. Just finally getting around to running it. Been on for about 2 weeks. Pinning it ED along with 50mg of their Test PP ED. No AI and a non sensitive test. So E2 is false elevation due to Tren
Screenshot_20210816-153420.pngScreenshot_20210816-153451.png

PHARMA MIX 5.

Each milliliter contains:
- Trenbolone Base 25 mg / ml.
- Testosterone Base 50 mg / ml.
- Stanozolol Base 25 mg / ml.

PHARMA MIX 5 is an explosive mixture of three non-essential drugs that are incredibly fast and effective. Due to its composition, PHARMA MIX 5 is considered one of the best pre-workout stimulants in the world, just one injection of 1 ml of PHARMA MIX 5, 1-2 hours before training, will give you the opportunity to feel all the strength hidden in you.

PHARMA MIX 5 Effects:
+ Reduces the percentage of body fat and increases muscle relief.
+ Quickly increases strength.
+ Acts stronger than the well-known pre-workout complexes.
+ Increases secretion of insulin-like growth factor.

Has anyone already tried it? We will be glad to hear your opinion, feedback, suggestions or questions.

explosive-power-mix5-gif.121552

I have a question to you guys from pharmacom.
I'm going to place my 3rd order from you very soon but first I want to be clear about something.
When I come to the bonus section I can choose items worth the bonus j enabled. What happens when I choose some times which are out of stock in w2? Because I saw there appear some items even they're out of stock in E2. How does it work please clarify this to me so I can place my order.
Thanks
Hi, I will check the information and write to you.

@RThoads @Pharmacom Support
Can you clear something up for me?(Others are having this problem aswell)
I got an email on the 10th stating that my USA-Dom order had been shipped.
View attachment 152254

But according to the tracking number that I had to beg Support for(8-days no tracking), the order was not shipped on the 10th. In fact, the label hadn't even been created until the 12th, and is still not shipped. I recieved the same fake emails on my last 2 USA-Dom orders(pre-actual shipment)

View attachment 152256

1. How is it possible for Basicstero to ship a package 2 days before the label is even created?
2. How come tracking indicates that it has not even been shipped at all?

My payment was accepted 9 days ago.

It would be a smart business move for Basicstero to update their Shipping-Info FAQ on website in order to represent the REAL shipping times and values. It's always a headache. My last 2 US domestic orders arrived in 3-4 weeks aswell...

So why not just put the real info on the website??
""Warehouse-3 Shipping: 20-30 Days""

Why all the the fake "Your order has been shipped" E-mails long before they're actually shipped? This only serves to drive away customers.

My 2 pennies.
Hi, we apologize for the inconvenience, please do not worry, I will send this information to my management and ask them to contact you to sort out this situation.

Hi, my package got returned to sender. (Customs sent it back). Ordered it in May, today got the message that it will be returned to sender.

I emailed you @Pharmacom Labs , hoping for a new package. I'll keep you guys posted.

Impossible de me connecter à vôtre sites j'ai ceux messages d'erreur

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-08-19-12-06-49-962_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-08-19-12-06-49-962_com.android.chrome.jpg
    387.5 KB · Views: 16