MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Pay attention to PHARMA MIX 4.

Each milliliter of PHARMA MIX 4 contains:
- Testosterone Phenylpropionate 130 mg.
- Testosterone Decanoate 270 mg.
- Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 70 mg.
- Nandrolone Decanoate 130 mg.

According to the content of the active substance, 1 vial of PHARMA MIX 4 is equivalent to 1.5 vials of 250 Testosterone and 2 vials of 100 Nandrolone.

Buying PHARMA MIX 4, you get a classic course of Testosterone + Nandrolone in an ideal proportion of 2 to 1.

NXKbvNz8W18.jpg
can't wait to feel the pip on this one. Couldn't pass this blend up

Are you planning on adding more shipping options? Atm you only have 1 which is postal service - why dont you offer private courrier option like all other sources?
I will ask our agent to research this, but private couriers much more expensive, more risky and have much higher seizure risk. Postal service is the simplest and cheapest.
@Pharmacom Support
Is there any reason why I would be getting this message while trying to login into my account? (pic attached)

I've tried to login from several different browsers, several different devices, and several different vpn. I keep getting this message every single time. I am trying to check the status of 2 large orders that I placed but system won't let me log in.
There was a site bug. Sorry for this.
I got all reshipment. Thanks.

Two questions

1. when will warehouse 2 restock proviron?
2. The website shows "The page has expired due to inactivity. Please refresh and try again." when I try to log in.
1. It is not expected so fat at all. There are issues with raws availability.
2. Fixed
Hello can we choose the bonus items? And does btc discount still apply?
Discounts and promo do not sum up. You can chose promo items and discounts will be reset or you can skip the page with bonuses and discounts will be applied.
We expect it closer to the beginning of October only.
Any idea when USA Domestic Warehouse will have Tren E 200 back in stock? I am really getting tired of being mortal again.
It is restocked now.

Regarding warehouse 3. There were delays lately, sorry about it. I`ll be honest. There was a guy who was stealing money and it did not reach warehouse keepers. We found it out not immediately. He is fired now. Shipping will be quick again.
As compensation we provide 15% discount for all orders placed from warehouse 3. This discount will be valid for 2 weeks! Apply the following code to get it: BASICW315

Additionally you get 5% extra discount for paying with crypto and you might get 5% off for orders over $500 and 10% off for orders over $1000. Loyal customers with numerous orders get up to 15% discount. The total maximum discount you can get makes 30%!

We had to stop accepting WU/MG transfers for now. Hence, only paying with crypto is available right now.

Anyone having problems with the website? It keeps timing out in my browser

It looks like Basicstero is trying to implement some DDoS protection:

Do you guys see these screens?

I get to this:
Xd1u6Nz.jpg

Then:
Zr5VZl7.jpg

But I get stuck at this next one or just starts over with the previous step (I cannot get past this screen):
Ho5omK0.jpg

and/or:
nNd8KRZ.jpg

I saw DDoS attacks mentioned in another populate source's thread as well.
Seems like someone is hitting sources -- likely the same guy got a big idea to do this. Sad part is, it may be someone that has been on the boards because I find it unlikely a random computer nerd suddenly decides to go hit a multiple AAS sources.

Do you remember a couple years ago the extortionist that hit the boards?
It changed some forever and killed a lot of participation and openness on others.

These "hackers" are bold though because there is always a chance one day technology will show where its all coming from and then there may be some physical consequences for fucking with people and being an extortionist.

So fake VAT numbers have gone all the way through. That's good to know, thanks.

Unable to connect to your site I have this error messages

View attachment 152391
Got this screen too

I will ask our agent to research this, but private couriers much more expensive, more risky and have much higher seizure risk. Postal service is the simplest and cheapest.

There was a site bug. Sorry for this.

1. It is not expected so fat at all. There are issues with raws availability.
2. Fixed

Discounts and promo do not sum up. You can chose promo items and discounts will be reset or you can skip the page with bonuses and discounts will be applied.

We expect it closer to the beginning of October only.

It is restocked now.

Regarding warehouse 3. There were delays lately, sorry about it. I`ll be honest. There was a guy who was stealing money and it did not reach warehouse keepers. We found it out not immediately. He is fired now. Shipping will be quick again.
As compensation we provide 15% discount for all orders placed from warehouse 3. This discount will be valid for 2 weeks! Apply the following code to get it: BASICW315

Additionally you get 5% extra discount for paying with crypto and you might get 5% off for orders over $500 and 10% off for orders over $1000. Loyal customers with numerous orders get up to 15% discount. The total maximum discount you can get makes 30%!

We had to stop accepting WU/MG transfers for now. Hence, only paying with crypto is available right now.
Damn. I could have used that 20% on my order two days ago. I was born with this luck, always had it. Ill wait on the next thief before I order again:)

Hi, today I check all TrenE and TrenA that I had, and I find something is really strange.

1. Most oil of TrenE are dark brown, but the left one (the second pic) looks brighter. Is it really TrenE? The color looks really like TrenA.

2. Most oil of TrenA are bright brown, but the right two TrenA looks darker. I check the liquid in these bottles . They contain strange floaters…(the third and fourth pic). Most gear I got are clear except the two ones. Are they contaminated?

Attachments

• 74780FCD-E65C-4FC8-95E1-2019709CC8D3.jpeg
    74780FCD-E65C-4FC8-95E1-2019709CC8D3.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 63
  • 7376994F-F47C-40D9-A2A9-3BCBF9E9736D.jpeg
    7376994F-F47C-40D9-A2A9-3BCBF9E9736D.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 61
  • 9BFF914F-A813-4D34-AE2D-E97B9E3B186E.jpeg
    9BFF914F-A813-4D34-AE2D-E97B9E3B186E.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 59
  • 609EF78C-780F-4108-B3C7-0BE8B57BB949.jpeg
    609EF78C-780F-4108-B3C7-0BE8B57BB949.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 98
Last edited:
I will not be as active for a little while because I need to attend to some personal/health concerns.
Understand, I am not leaving, but I will not be as available (including not logging in as often) because I just need to focus on some other priorities in the short-term and get some things in order; I simply can't give as much time to be online until some other things are under control. But I will try to check in when I can and post any updates from the source or test results I have etc.

The official rep @Pharmacom Support is here and it looks like he checks in almost every day or so.

Also, remember the "Contact Us" page on the source's site is your best and most efficient way to contact the source.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/contact
***Be sure to check your Spam Folder after contacting customer service because in the past some people complain they did not get a reply when in fact their email service filtered the reply to spam.

Board reps, posts, even PMs are not as efficient nor direct - may get overlooked or take time to be relayed to the appropriate personnel.
This is a big World-Wide company; Reps/PR/Marketing people are mostly busy relaying information/news/announcements and may not even have the ability, access, nor authority to see private account and order information.
(it is a good thing though, that the company only allows specific person ability to access private info for customer security reasons :) ).
Also, please, for your own safety never state any personal information in a public post.
Tip/Advice for Everyone: How to Contact the Source Directly

For specific account and order related inquiries please use the "Contact Us" form on the Basicstero website for the most direct and efficient communication with the company's customer service.
Code:
 https://basicstero.ws/contact
Replying to automated emails etc. will not work to contact the source.
The way to contact the source is by using the "Contact Us" page on the Basicstero site.

***Be sure to check your Spam Folder after contacting customer service because in the past some people complain they did not get a reply when in fact their email service filtered the reply to spam.

Board reps, posts, even PMs are not as efficient nor direct - may get overlooked or take time to be relayed to the appropriate personnel.
This is a big World-Wide company; Reps/PR/Marketing people are mostly busy relaying information/news/announcements and may not even have the ability, access, nor authority to see private account and order information.
(it is a good thing though, that the company only allows specific person ability to access private info for customer security reasons :) ).
Also, please, for your own safety never state any personal information in a public post.

The "Contact Us" form on the Basicstero website is the most direct form of communication regarding accounts and orders.

NOTE regarding tracking (which is a common inquiry I see daily across various boards and PMs):
In my experience, usually tracking is NOT uploaded until a pack leaves the warehouse country and passes outgoing (origin nation's) customs.
In my opinion this usually takes approx a couple weeks for intl packs.
Please be patient and try not to ask customer service for tracking info -- tracking will be uploaded to your dashboard when it is available and authorized to be given out (the source does not authorize it to be given out until a point, such as when it passes outgoing customs, when the source feels it is safe from the source's warehouse, staff, and mailers).

A source has no control over the postal service nor if packs are accurately scanned/updated within the postal system (once the pack is shipped, a source can only see what tracking shows you -- just like if/when you mail something to someone).

Keep in mind you can check the status of your order on the Basicstero site by loging into the warehouse where you placed the order and navigating to your
dashboard >> orders >> select the order you would like to see.
IF tracking has been uploaded to your account it will appear there in the order details section.

When contacting the source, please provide your order number and please have verifiable evidence if you are making any claims such as a lost or damaged pack (evidence would including a video of opening the sealed pack to show the condition of contents upon arrival or tracking status or seizure letter to show a pack is lost etc.).

I hope these tips and information are helpful

They have the slowest international shipping ever!!! I know they're products are good and us domestic is quick but I ordered from the intentional warehouse and about a month and a half ago now and my packages are still in Europe and the only thing customer service said was they can't control the time it takes. I'm just a little disappointed
Hi, I'm really sorry to hear this and believe me, I understand that you are worried, but unfortunately, delays sometimes happen, please wait a little longer, everything will be fine in the end, you will definitely receive what you ordered.

Hi, I'm really sorry to hear this and believe me, I understand that you are worried, but unfortunately, delays sometimes happen, please wait a little longer, everything will be fine in the end, you will definitely receive what you ordered.
I'm sure I'll get it but I'm worried about my hgh degrading it's been on the mail for a month and a half in the heat.

Have a question regarding an order status. Would appreciate a PM. Contacted the support on website. I'm patient but it's going on 3 months since payment confirmation