MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Unable to connect to your site I have this error messages

View attachment 152391

Here is my current referral links to the Basicstero site (link in code boxes below):
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/login?ref=6240

In general, I will try to remember to repost the up-to-date correct URL-address/links to the real Basicstero warehouse stores more often so no one is without that info, confused, or risks visiting any fake site or scams.

Please note, these are my own personal referral links (so I get some credit for my efforts if a new customers makes an account using the specific link); but it is no problem if one chooses to use or not use my referral link (it not a requirement at all to give me credit; simply remove everything that says /users/register... and after if you do not want me to get credit) and I will still always try my best to help anyone that is NOT rude or disrespectful toward me.

PHARMA TEST E250: Testosterone Enanthate 250 from Pharmacom labs

Summary: The sample is an ampoule in which the DV of Testosterone Enanthate 250 mg / ml is claimed.

RESULTS:
QYRjWud.png

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient - Testosterone Enanthate.

2. Quantitative analysis: the actual content of the active substance is 274.1 mg / 1.1 ml.

3. Unknown impurities: Not found.

zC9n8Dl.jpg

SOURCE: results were found on Тесты препаратов. Хромо (all I have done is translate the content to English and repost) and all credit goes to the original poster/author.

Two questions

1. I cannot log in again. Please see the attached file.

2. I thought I was a lucky guy that I never received the leaky gel in these year, but I am wrong. The rubber of the trenE I got is leaky (looks oiled on the surface). How should I do now?

Attachments

• 58744721-9252-42F1-A128-87E7B8207093.jpeg
    58744721-9252-42F1-A128-87E7B8207093.jpeg
    182.5 KB · Views: 40
  • B0495D62-B91D-4F5E-AEF1-17592DAC2D23.png
    B0495D62-B91D-4F5E-AEF1-17592DAC2D23.png
    6.8 MB · Views: 42
Two questions

1. I cannot log in again. Please see the attached file.

2. I thought I was a lucky guy that I never received the leaky gel in these year, but I am wrong. The rubber of the trenE I got is leaky (looks oiled on the surface). How should I do now?
I can log in now. It seems that the system is not stable.

CBP stole my shit. Not really wanting to risk another theft by them so now I’m debating trying this offer for the new satchets in the reship. Anyone have any experience with these?

CBP stole my shit. Not really wanting to risk another theft by them so now I’m debating trying this offer for the new satchets in the reship. Anyone have any experience with these?
They are very discrete and will most likely pass any inspection.

But I personally did not like using them
@Fouts I will PM you with a pic of them so you see what I mean.

Hi, we apologize for the inconvenience, please do not worry, if you still need help, write to me in private messages, your order number, I will do my best to help as soon as possible.

Pay attention to PHARMA MIX 4.

Each milliliter of PHARMA MIX 4 contains:
- Testosterone Phenylpropionate 130 mg.
- Testosterone Decanoate 270 mg.
- Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 70 mg.
- Nandrolone Decanoate 130 mg.

According to the content of the active substance, 1 vial of PHARMA MIX 4 is equivalent to 1.5 vials of 250 Testosterone and 2 vials of 100 Nandrolone.

Buying PHARMA MIX 4, you get a classic course of Testosterone + Nandrolone in an ideal proportion of 2 to 1.

NXKbvNz8W18.jpg

They have the slowest international shipping ever!!! I know they're products are good and us domestic is quick but I ordered from the intentional warehouse and about a month and a half ago now and my packages are still in Europe and the only thing customer service said was they can't control the time it takes. I'm just a little disappointed

Sponsors

Latest posts