MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

PHARMA PRIM 100: Methenolone Enanthate 100 from Pharmacom labs

Summary: The sample is a vial that claims the Methenolone Enanthate (Primabolan) DV of 100 mg / ml.

RESULTS:
PfW9rd6.png

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient - methenolone enanthate.

2. Quantitative analysis: the actual content of the active substance is 100.3 mg / ml.

3. Unknown impurities: Not found.

JSsHBEI.jpg

SOURCE: results were found on Тесты препаратов. Хромо (all I have done is translate the content to English and repost) and all credit goes to the original poster/author.

Following up on how my order went: after submitting proof of my leaky vials to customer service, they shipped my replacement vials (arrived within a week) at no cost. The new vials are a different batch (as requested) and have no stopper issues whatsoever. Really pleased with how they handled it and I'm a happy customer. Will definitely be ordering from them moving forward.

Received my gear today to run a blast for an event at the end of September.
Chronology:
Ordered and paid: 07/30
Shipped: 08/02
Arrived: 08/05

I like this particular Mix (plus winstrol & clen as an icing on the cake). I haven't used Mix 2 from Pharmacom for quite a while, as other brands used to offer the same at a lower price, but with sherona going on and strict custom enforcement, Im not inclined to order from overseas. When ordering within the US, it not that bad of a deal.

Test+Tren+Mast usually works great for me. From my experience in the past, Mix2 is a good stuff.

Let's see where these things could get me.

Im gona run 1.5ml of Mix2 twice a week + 40mg winstrol daily + clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off for 7 weeks.
Following up on how my order went: after submitting proof of my leaky vials to customer service, they shipped my replacement vials (arrived within a week) at no cost. The new vials are a different batch (as requested) and have no stopper issues whatsoever. Really pleased with how they handled it and I'm a happy customer. Will definitely be ordering from them moving forward.
Hi, thank you for your feedback.

PHARMATEST PH 100.

Each milliliter of PHARMATEST PH 100 contains 100 milligrams of Testosterone Phenylpropionate. This testosterone ester is active for 4-5 days, is a cross between testosterone cypionate and propionate.

Effects of PHARMATEST PH 100:
+ Quickly increases strength.
+ Reduces the percentage of body fat and increases muscle relief.
+ Visibly builds muscle mass.

Has anyone already tried it? We will be glad to hear your opinion, feedback, suggestions or questions.

pharma-test-ph100-600x120-gif.120840
Yes I’ve tried it and it’s become my favorite ester of test. My only suggestion would be to make it as many mg per ml you can without it being so thick it won’t pass through a 27g needle after being warmed up.

my experience has been: test prop: PROS; great for energy, sex drive, aesthetic look, less AI or no AI required even for high aromatizers like myself. CONS: strength is considerably reduced compared to running test cypionate mg per mg. I have to inject every 24 to 30 hours or I feel a dip in blood levels.

Testosterone phenylprop: excellent happy medium between test prop and test cyp. Doesn’t make me look puffy and the strength is there like with cypionate.

PHARMATREN 50.

PHARMATREN 50
is a unique water-based drug manufactured by Pharmacom Labs. Pure trenbolone, not containing an ester, with an activity of only 3-4 hours, ideal as a powerful pre-workout.

Each milliliter of PHARMATREN 50 contains 50 milligrams of Trenbolone base.

Differences PHARMATREN 50:
+ There is no aromatization.
+ Acts stronger than the well-known pre-workout complexes.
+ Increases secretion of insulin-like growth factor.

PHARMATREN 50 is a multifunctional and very effective drug, the strongest pre-workout stimulator that increases aggression and strength, for extreme loads, at an attractively low price.

Zy4BHhGvZP0.jpg

Yes I’ve tried it and it’s become my favorite ester of test. My only suggestion would be to make it as many mg per ml you can without it being so thick it won’t pass through a 27g needle after being warmed up.

my experience has been: test prop: PROS; great for energy, sex drive, aesthetic look, less AI or no AI required even for high aromatizers like myself. CONS: strength is considerably reduced compared to running test cypionate mg per mg. I have to inject every 24 to 30 hours or I feel a dip in blood levels.

Testosterone phenylprop: excellent happy medium between test prop and test cyp. Doesn’t make me look puffy and the strength is there like with cypionate.
Hi, thank you for your feedback.

Are you planning on adding more shipping options? Atm you only have 1 which is postal service - why dont you offer private courrier option like all other sources?

@Pharmacom Support
Is there any reason why I would be getting this message while trying to login into my account? (pic attached)

I've tried to login from several different browsers, several different devices, and several different vpn. I keep getting this message every single time. I am trying to check the status of 2 large orders that I placed but system won't let me log in.

Attachments

• basicstero.png
    basicstero.png
    11.7 KB · Views: 16
I got all reshipment. Thanks.

Two questions

1. when will warehouse 2 restock proviron?
2. The website shows "The page has expired due to inactivity. Please refresh and try again." when I try to log in.

Hi rthoads,
Short question. If i make an order in w2 from my middle european country, you ship from your w2 to a location of you in the EU, and then from your eu location to my shipping adress that i have no stress with customs, is that right?

Thanks

Hi rthoads,
Short question. If i make an order in w2 from my middle european country, you ship from your w2 to a location of you in the EU, and then from your eu location to my shipping adress that i have no stress with customs, is that right?

Thanks
With W2 the items will come from the production facility to a point withing the EU; then the packs will be reshipped from the EU middle-point to the final destination.
Currently, from my own experience the time from the production facility to the EU is taking longer than usual (most likely because of CV19 restrictions and limitations) -- my own recent order has taken approximately 4 to 6 weeks to reach the EU middle-point.
But then after it reaches the EU, it should not take long to reach a final destination within the EU.

@Pharmacom Support
Is there any reason why I would be getting this message while trying to login into my account? (pic attached)

I've tried to login from several different browsers, several different devices, and several different vpn. I keep getting this message every single time. I am trying to check the status of 2 large orders that I placed but system won't let me log in.
Im getting the same message. Any solution?

Are you planning on adding more shipping options? Atm you only have 1 which is postal service - why dont you offer private courrier option like all other sources?
No plans so far.
@Pharmacom Support

Im getting the same message. Any solution?
There was an issue, which is fixed now. All works and our promo is still running until the end of this summer.
The problem is fixed. Our site is working well now. We are still having the promo running until the end of this summer.

Warehouse 2 only!

Pay with cryptocurrency and get free bonuses as follows:

$50 USD bonus for orders over $100

$100 bonus for orders over $200

$200 bonus for orders over $300

$400 bonus for orders over $500

$700 bonus for orders over $700

Bonuses are picked during the ordering process and shipped together with the main order. No promo code is needed. In case of seizures only paid items are reshipped. If you need discreet shipping please leave a comment to your order. This functionality was not implemented yet.

Ordering page:
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/price

PHARMATEST PH 100.

Each milliliter of PHARMATEST PH 100 contains 100 milligrams of Testosterone Phenylpropionate. This testosterone ester is active for 4-5 days, is a cross between testosterone cypionate and propionate.

Effects of PHARMATEST PH 100:

Has anyone already tried it? We will be glad to hear your opinion, feedback, suggestions or questions.

pharma-test-ph100-600x120-gif.120840

I got all reshipment. Thanks.
Hi, glad to hear it, thank you for your feedback.
Two questions

1. when will warehouse 2 restock proviron?
Unfortunately, there is no exact information about this yet, but do not worry, we are doing our best to restock as soon as possible.
2. The website shows "The page has expired due to inactivity. Please refresh and try again." when I try to log in.
There were technical works, now access has been restored.

There was an issue, which is fixed now. All works and our promo is still running until the end of this summer.
The problem is fixed. Our site is working well now. We are still having the promo running until the end of this summer.

Warehouse 2 only!

Pay with cryptocurrency and get free bonuses as follows:

$50 USD bonus for orders over $100

$100 bonus for orders over $200

$200 bonus for orders over $300

$400 bonus for orders over $500

$700 bonus for orders over $700

Bonuses are picked during the ordering process and shipped together with the main order. No promo code is needed. In case of seizures only paid items are reshipped. If you need discreet shipping please leave a comment to your order. This functionality was not implemented yet.

Ordering page:
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/price
Hello can we choose the bonus items? And does btc discount still apply?