MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

JFC. This was like calling customer service and the company representative is none other than VSHRED himself who sold you the product in the first place! Hurray! And he keeps talking and talking saying a lot of nothing for over a half hour of his ad making you chase the answer. Finally... when you make it to the end of the ad, he reveals: “So, yeah. The secret to fat loss and why the one product I sold you didn’t work is that there is no secret. I’m just as bad as any other internet scam out there. But honestly wish you the best on your fat loss journey, sucker!” An entire paragraph to tell me in polite terms: “Fuck you. Enjoy your expired gear from Pharmacom Labs. So much better than any other source out there we’re practically indistinguishable cause even we can’t tell the expiry date of our raw supply.” Isn’t that fucking hilarious?

@SkankHunt I should’ve gone with your recommendations instead I must publicly admit. More trust in long-time members. Less in the outward appearance of sources. Check.
B6024DBF-ABD2-4729-AB54-C39D97D44C2B.gif

JFC. This was like calling customer service and the company representative is none other than VSHRED himself who sold you the product in the first place! Hurray! And he keeps talking and talking saying a lot of nothing for over a half hour of his ad making you chase the answer. Finally... when you make it to the end of the ad, he reveals: “So, yeah. The secret to fat loss and why the one product I sold you didn’t work is that there is no secret. I’m just as bad as any other internet scam out there. But honestly wish you the best on your fat loss journey, sucker!” An entire paragraph to tell me in polite terms: “Fuck you. Enjoy your expired gear from Pharmacom Labs. So much better than any other source out there we’re practically indistinguishable cause even we can’t tell the expiry date of our raw supply.” Isn’t that fucking hilarious?

@SkankHunt I should’ve gone with your recommendations instead I must publicly admit. More trust in long-time members. Less in the outward appearance of sources. Check.

So please help me understand what it is you are claiming as the alleged problem with the Basicstero amps (completely sealed glass) we were discussing?

Are you claiming these products are not sterile?
Are you claiming there is some toxicity?
Are you claiming there is notable degradation?

Let the rep @Pharmacom Support know what data and/or results you have showing the problem and he can take care of things for you.

Or simply contact the source directly by using the "Contact Us" form on the Basicstero site (link in "code" bow below):
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/contact

---
and, as I said in my previous post, if you do AAS, you will have to buy it somewhere and I'm just being brutally realistic.

How will you know with another source that their labels are more accurate?
How did that other source know the true age of all the compounds (they buy from raw dealers) without any chance of error or even deceit of the raw supplier's end?

When you find that magical unicorn, i encourage you to shop there -- and, please PM me so I can try them too.

Until then, I have to shop with the option I have available and Pharmacom gear has been great (I mean, even you never answered the simple questions above about what problem you have found with the product).

Last edited:
On a more positive and interesting note, I have some 3rd-party analysis results found on Telegram and Russian boards that I am working on translating so I may share them here; I will simply copy them over in English and share the results as they are found, good or bad.

So please help me understand what it is you are claiming as the alleged problem with the Basicstero amps (completely sealed glass) we were discussing?

Are you claiming these products are not sterile?
Are you claiming there is some toxicity?
Are you claiming there is notable degradation?
I’m not claiming anything other than what the packaging itself shows. Namely, that they are EXPIRED. And because I’m not a degenerate roid junkie desperate to inject whatever gear I can get my hands on I won’t pin it. And yes I know, if it was up to you, you wouldn’t even put the expiry dates on there ’cause evidently you just don’t give a fuck behind all the elaborate reasons, but thank goodness you’re not in charge of the enterprise nor head of the laboratories, other people actually more knowledgeable than you are. And THEY, not YOU, thought it proper to put expiry dates on ALL products leaving the facility like every single legitimate pharmaceutical company does anywhere in the World. I’m glad that they do this. I’m mad at whoever send the fucking item knowingly or without reading what was on the label. Just how the fuck does Pharmacom pretend they can expect NO ONE will bitch about 5 year old batches being send out is beyond me. Perhaps they confuse the weight lifting community with the crack addict community thinking we don’t care about our health. In any case, the whole gesture I find profoundly disrespectful: “Here motherfucker, get your fix. Just ignore the mfg date, it ages like a fine wine!” No, thanks.

And the truth is a lot of guys would pay for expired gear but at a big discount. Even for those guys though 5 years is absurd. The simple truth is most guys would rather pay a premium for stuff that isn't expired. There is NO excuse for selling 5 year old gear for the same prices as your fresh stuff. This is beyond unacceptable amd shouldn't even be debated. In fact, I would go as far as to say anyone defending said practice really shouldn't be taken seriously on thos forum. I'll stop short of saying the opinions of people should never be trusted again but FIVE YEARS???
Sweet Fanny Adams....

@conqueror I would still use those products myself. I have a lot of stuff her that I stock up / stash over the years, even some of my script Watson, all over 5 years old; and, these are all vials (stored upright and cool, dry, dark spot).
Amps wouldn't worry me at all; i don't think sealed amps can ever lose sterility.
To each his or her own tho.

But I already explained to you two ways to communicate with the source and explain your concerns. They might offer you something; it does not hurt to ask -- and, then you will have the original amps that you will still use plus some extra doubles if they offer a replacement.
I do not know for sure if they would make any offer, but you should at least try to contact the source:

1) Let the rep @Pharmacom Support know what data and/or results you have showing the problem and he can take care of things for you.

2) Or simply contact the source directly by using the "Contact Us" form on the Basicstero site (link in "code" bow below):
Code:

Either way; no need to waste your amps as they are perfectly fine and safe to use.

@conqueror I would still use those products myself. I have a lot of stuff her that I stock up / stash over the years, even some of my script Watson, all over 5 years old; and, these are all vials (stored upright and cool, dry, dark spot).
Amps wouldn't worry me at all; i don't think sealed amps can ever lose sterility.
To each his or her own tho.

But I already explained to you two ways to communicate with the source and explain your concerns. They might offer you something; it does not hurt to ask -- and, then you will have the original amps that you will still use plus some extra doubles if they offer a replacement.
I do not know for sure if they would make any offer, but you should at least try to contact the source:

1) Let the rep @Pharmacom Support know what data and/or results you have showing the problem and he can take care of things for you.

2) Or simply contact the source directly by using the "Contact Us" form on the Basicstero site (link in "code" bow below):
Code:

Either way; no need to waste your amps as they are perfectly fine and safe to use.
The amps I won’t use, but I won’t throw out neither. I’ll just keep them as a collectible item.

I don’t think the source will do anything for me at this point. Had an entire day to attend to the situation and didn’t. Someone was complaining about the Contact Us form over the website. So I reached out directly on here.

Really wanted to brag about having some of my gear sealed in all amps and blisters, high manufacturing standards one must admit just to please a black market. Thought it would be fun. The experience has been distasteful however.

The amps I won’t use, but I won’t throw out neither. I’ll just keep them as a collectible item.

I don’t think the source will do anything for me at this point. Had an entire day to attend to the situation and didn’t. Someone was complaining about the Contact Us form over the website. So I reached out directly on here.

Really wanted to brag about having some of my gear sealed in all amps and blisters, high manufacturing standards one must admit just to please a black market. Thought it would be fun. The experience has been distasteful however.
The "Contact Us" is your best and most efficient way to contact the source.

***Be sure to check your Spam Folder after contacting customer service because in the past some people complain they did not get a reply when in fact their email service filtered the reply to spam.

Board reps, posts, even PMs are not as efficient nor direct - may get overlooked or take time to be relayed to the appropriate personnel.
This is a big World-Wide company; Reps/PR/Marketing people are mostly busy relaying information/news/announcements and may not even have the ability, access, nor authority to see private account and order information.
(it is a good thing though, that the company only allows specific person ability to access private info for customer security reasons :) ).
Also, please, for your own safety never state any personal information in a public post.

Code:

The time it takes to make one reply here on MESO is enough time to contact the source -- i mean i respect you do what you want, to each his or her own, no problem -- but, like i said, what does it hurt to try?
maybe you get some free gear, or maybe you just get told to get lost -- but what do you have to lose? i'd at least try

Last edited:
The "Contact Us" is your best and most efficient way to contact the source.

***Be sure to check your Spam Folder after contacting customer service because in the past some people complain they did not get a reply when in fact their email service filtered the reply to spam.

Board reps, posts, even PMs are not as efficient nor direct - may get overlooked or take time to be relayed to the appropriate personnel.
This is a big World-Wide company; Reps/PR/Marketing people are mostly busy relaying information/news/announcements and may not even have the ability, access, nor authority to see private account and order information.
(it is a good thing though, that the company only allows specific person ability to access private info for customer security reasons :) ).
Also, please, for your own safety never state any personal information in a public post.

Code:

The time it takes to make one reply here on MESO is enough time to contact the source -- i mean i respect you do what you want, to each his or her own, no problem -- but, like i said, what does it hurt to try?
maybe you get some free gear, or maybe you just get told to get lost -- but what to you have to lose? i'd at least try
I sent the message via the contact form as suggested.

And the truth is a lot of guys would pay for expired gear but at a big discount. Even for those guys though 5 years is absurd. The simple truth is most guys would rather pay a premium for stuff that isn't expired. There is NO excuse for selling 5 year old gear for the same prices as your fresh stuff. This is beyond unacceptable amd shouldn't even be debated. In fact, I would go as far as to say anyone defending said practice really shouldn't be taken seriously on thos forum. I'll stop short of saying the opinions of people should never be trusted again but FIVE YEARS???
Sweet Fanny Adams....
Ok I'm eating my words here. In fact, I specifically remember reading a very similar article years back and showing off my "newfound knowledge" that anabolics lose just a tiny fraction of their potency over time. I'm still not settled on whether or not their shouldn't be some level of discount. I would personally offer one.
Must be my age catching up with me forgetting my own "newfound knowledge".
Sweet Fanny Adams....

Pay attention to PHARMA MIX 4.

Each milliliter of PHARMA MIX 4 contains:
- Testosterone Phenylpropionate 130 mg.
- Testosterone Decanoate 270 mg.
- Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 70 mg.
- Nandrolone Decanoate 130 mg.

According to the content of the active substance, 1 vial of PHARMA MIX 4 is equivalent to 1.5 vials of 250 Testosterone and 2 vials of 100 Nandrolone.

Buying PHARMA MIX 4, you get a classic course of Testosterone + Nandrolone in an ideal proportion of 2 to 1.

NXKbvNz8W18.jpg

Pay attention to PHARMA MIX 4.

Each milliliter of PHARMA MIX 4 contains:
- Testosterone Phenylpropionate 130 mg.
- Testosterone Decanoate 270 mg.
- Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 70 mg.
- Nandrolone Decanoate 130 mg.

According to the content of the active substance, 1 vial of PHARMA MIX 4 is equivalent to 1.5 vials of 250 Testosterone and 2 vials of 100 Nandrolone.

Buying PHARMA MIX 4, you get a classic course of Testosterone + Nandrolone in an ideal proportion of 2 to 1.

NXKbvNz8W18.jpg
Oh, hey. Look who decided to show up and not handle the complain as if no argument ever transpired on here.

This was the first place I ever purchased from and pinned myself with their stuff. Could be under or over dosed and I’d be none the wiser. Making gains but having low T to begin with they could’ve underdosed that shit significantly and I’d still see gains. I will say the 500 test was new-ish (will post expiration tomorrow, don’t want to wake the wife up).

That said, I’m starting to lean more toward Trips, as much as some may despise that. At least I can donate to @SkankHunt and help out the US contingent.

Ok I'm eating my words here. In fact, I specifically remember reading a very similar article years back and showing off my "newfound knowledge" that anabolics lose just a tiny fraction of their potency over time. I'm still not settled on whether or not their shouldn't be some level of discount. I would personally offer one.
Sweet Fanny Adams....

Ok I'm eating my words again. There should be no discount given for the vast majority of drugs which are past their arbitrary expiration dates. Instead there should be less strict laws and they should extend the expiration dates by many years. More regulations are not the answer. Ahhhhhh. There I'm done.

I sent the message via the contact form as suggested.
So you recieved expired gear? Did they refund you somehow or made up for it in any way?

I can say tho, the gear will still be good. I understand that when you order something you want it to be a fresh batch, and it should be noted if the gear is expired or very close to expire.

Anyway, it will be fine to use and work same as new gear. The good thing about getting an old batch, is that you know its good dosed, otherwise you would have heard ppl complaining about underdosed gear. With a new batch, you really dont know if its good unless they tested it before releasing - not sure if you can use this, but just my opinion

So you recieved [sic] expired gear? Did they refund you somehow or made up for it in any way?
I was immediately told they would reship it after promptly evaluating the evidence they asked for. I’ll keep the thread noted whether or not it arrived, if anyone gives a shit.

I’m not burying my head in the sand when it comes to the articles linked discussing the expiration of drugs. Nonetheless, I always lean towards the side of caution and throw away even supplements past the expiration date. That’s just the way I am. Better to be safe than sorry. I really don’t like getting sick when minor precautions could’ve sufficed. Closest thing to an oil suspension I’ve witnessed going bad inside a perfectly sealed container are fragrances. Those too are oily blends with alcohol. They don’t smell the same as time progresses. Things do degrade.

Sweet Fanny Adams....

well get the expired product tested by Jano. if it comes back outside of what is reasonable tolerances, then i'm pretty sure they will replace rather than risk another shit storm like the AI issue.

well get the expired product tested by Jano. if it comes back outside of what is reasonable tolerances, then i'm pretty sure they will replace rather than risk another shit storm like the AI issue.
They agreed to replace. I’m now waiting on the item. I like to be fair and impartial above all. If @janoshik has a way to test the specimen for potency and degradation and what not a full year after expiry, I’ll send it, provided Pharmacom Labs pays for the actual testing since they’re the ones making the claim of g2g and burden of proof is on them, not the customer as much as RThoads likes to pretend.

They agreed to replace. I’m now waiting on the item.
Good to hear.
see, so after all, my effort/time here and our interaction helped you :)
If i was like most people and did not care, I wouldn't have put so much time and multiple posts, into replying to you and pushing you to contact the source.

I get it that maybe you do not agree with or like everything I have to say; but, at least you should respect that everything I say is what I believe and have research etc -- I simply give the facts and try to provide access to information so others may come to more fully-informed conclusions.

While I still stand by my position that nothing is wrong with the items and they are safe to use (seriously, i'm here wishing i knew you in real life and lived closer because I would take those to use if you do not want them),
I hope you get a replacement and are happy.

If you ever need help or info, feel free to reach-out to me anytime.

...I’ll send it, provided Pharmacom Labs pays for the actual testing since they’re the ones making the claim of g2g and burden of proof is on them, not the customer as much as RThoads likes to pretend.
You may find the information about having the source involved in your testing efforts here (link below in the "code" box) at bottom of the "Terms" section under the sub-heading "SPECIAL CONDITIONS" on the Basicstero site (NOTE: arrangements and agreements regarding costs need to made directly with Frank, the Basicstero global sales manager, on a specific case-to-case basis before any testing or the costs may be the full responsibility of the customer):
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/terms

I am not sure why the negative connotation towards me -- I do not set any policies, nothing for me to gain or lose here, nor take anything personal.
All I did is share the information I have and what I know (including citation of reputable references).

I do not "pretend" anything -- I just shared the facts to the best of my current understanding (we are all learning, so I am sure, like anyone else, if/when i learn something new my position may evolve -- but, I always give the best info I know of at the time).

No problem though, I do not take anything personal and I do not lose or gain anything either way regardless of any outcomes here.
I just try my best to share info.
No hard feelings and I am completely happy to help you again in the future if ever needed.

Best wishes brother and I hope all will be resolved to your satisfaction.

Last edited: