MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Have a question regarding an order status. Would appreciate a PM. Contacted the support on website. I'm patient but it's going on 3 months since payment confirmation
Hi, if you still need help, please write to me in private messages, your order number, I will do my best to help as soon as possible.

16 Aug (11 days ago) received email that my order has been dispatched, 3 days ago I contacted in regards of my tracking number and still no word? Seems like it could be my 1st and last time using this source looking at how bad the communication is compared to other sources I'm familiar with

16 Aug (11 days ago) received email that my order has been dispatched, 3 days ago I contacted in regards of my tracking number and still no word? Seems like it could be my 1st and last time using this source looking at how bad the communication is compared to other sources I'm familiar with
w1 my order was shipped on August 10th and I still haven't received the tracking number...

UPDATE: Pharmacom botched another order after granting me store credit following a bad replacement. I specifically asked for an oil suspension of a base compound and they sent the water suspension instead (which is more challenging to sterilize at manufacturing). I even included my specific request in the comments for them not to confuse the two.

Active hyperlinks to e-commerce website domains is prohibited
What is the link to pharmacoms store? basicstero.com doesn't lead anywhere, should update OP.

nvm

Buy steroids online | Best anabolic steroids for bodybuilding | Cheap steroids for sale is now their link according to google?

UPDATE: Pharmacom botched another order after granting me store credit following a bad replacement. I specifically asked for an oil suspension of a base compound and they sent the water suspension instead (which is more challenging to sterilize at manufacturing). I even included my specific request in the comments for them not to confuse the two.
Not to mention the item I got is considerably cheaper than the one I paid for.

Unreal man - sound like my experience with Steroidify

Hi, today I check all TrenE and TrenA that I had, and I find something is really strange.

1. Most oil of TrenE are dark brown, but the left one (the second pic) looks brighter. Is it really TrenE? The color looks really like TrenA.

2. Most oil of TrenA are bright brown, but the right two TrenA looks darker. I check the liquid in these bottles . They contain strange floaters…(the third and fourth pic). Most gear I got are clear except the two ones. Are they contaminated?
@Pharmacom Labs @Pharmacom Support Care to give him a fucking answer?! Goddamnit.

My guess: light colored is under dosed or dark colored is over heated. Floaters is definitely contaminated (hello!).

This lab is all presentation and poor quality control. I am done trying to justify a large order with them. Thanks for the post.