MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

16 Aug (11 days ago) received email that my order has been dispatched, 3 days ago I contacted in regards of my tracking number and still no word? Seems like it could be my 1st and last time using this source looking at how bad the communication is compared to other sources I'm familiar with
w1 my order was shipped on August 10th and I still haven't received the tracking number...
Hi, if you still need help, please write to me in private messages, your order number, I will do my best to help as soon as possible.

UPDATE: Pharmacom botched another order after granting me store credit following a bad replacement. I specifically asked for an oil suspension of a base compound and they sent the water suspension instead (which is more challenging to sterilize at manufacturing). I even included my specific request in the comments for them not to confuse the two.
Hi, we apologize for the inconvenience, I sent this information directly to my management and asked them to contact you as soon as possible.

@Pharmacom Labs @Pharmacom Support Care to give him a fucking answer?! Goddamnit.

My guess: light colored is under dosed or dark colored is over heated. Floaters is definitely contaminated (hello!).

This lab is all presentation and poor quality control. I am done trying to justify a large order with them. Thanks for the post.
Please do not worry, we will definitely help him, I have already received from him (in private messages) the information necessary for verification.

@Pharmacom Labs @Pharmacom Support Care to give him a fucking answer?! Goddamnit.

My guess: light colored is under dosed or dark colored is over heated. Floaters is definitely contaminated (hello!).

This lab is all presentation and poor quality control. I am done trying to justify a large order with them. Thanks for the post.
ya....thanks bro. That's why I post my situation on the forum but not directly send email to them (another reason is that their customer service is really TERRIBLE). I really hope they can do the quality control better.

I am not in their shoes, so it's hard for me to completely comprehend. But this seems like a great business opportunity for them. So why do they blow it?

16 Aug (11 days ago) received email that my order has been dispatched, 3 days ago I contacted in regards of my tracking number and still no word? Seems like it could be my 1st and last time using this source looking at how bad the communication is compared to other sources I'm familiar with
Dude be patient. You always get the right stuff and within reasonable time frame with these guys. The more complaining you do the more they might just be like all the other companies and one day dip and steal everyones money because they dont want to deal with people like you bitching about not getting your 1 vial of tren and 1 bottle of dbol after a week.

Dude be patient. You always get the right stuff and within reasonable time frame with these guys. The more complaining you do the more they might just be like all the other companies and one day dip and steal everyones money because they dont want to deal with people like you bitching about not getting your 1 vial of tren and 1 bottle of dbol after a week.
You taking the piss right? Or this a rep on ALT account? Maybe I also should be grateful for them taking my money as if there was no other sources out there?

I honestly dont get why people bitch about these guys. This shit is always the best quality, no damaged bottles, no BS, and the shit always comes (sometimes 5-10 days later than the timeframes on their website, but it still comes and is exactly what you ordered. The time they did fuck up my order they sent me the vial that was missing immeaditely and it came with a free pack of anavar. Be patient and stop bitching because all it does jam them up and make it harder to get shit out.

You taking the piss right? Or this a rep on ALT account? Maybe I also should be grateful for them taking my money as if there was no other sources out there?
Hahaha nah it just hilarious that you really need to bitch about that shit. When they have an email that gets back to you ASAP and the shit always comes maybe 5-10 later than they guaranteed but it still comes so stop being a pussy

Also ive been waiting over a month for a $1000 order and i havent bitched once because it always comes. Maybe you shouldnt plan your cycles around when you get an extra $200 from your mom so you arent a whiny little bitch waiting for your gear. Come correct and come prepared and no what you are getting into. Your name is TrenBologna sandwhich you fuckin loser

Hahaha nah it just hilarious that you really need to bitch about that shit. When they have an email that gets back to you ASAP and the shit always comes maybe 5-10 later than they guaranteed but it still comes so stop being a pussy
Are you retarded, can't read or what as i clearly stated that emailed them and used the contact form with no response nearly week later? I've my other trusted sources that I used for years and just so it happened all been out of certain product I had to get elsewhere and never came across such problems with anyone like here

Also ive been waiting over a month for a $1000 order and i havent bitched once because it always comes. Maybe you shouldnt plan your cycles around when you get an extra $200 from your mom so you arent a whiny little bitch waiting for your gear. Come correct and come prepared and no what you are getting into. Your name is TrenBologna sandwhich you fuckin loser
I use your $1000 as a toilet paper, if someone states certain time frame then they stick to the time frame if they want to be known being reliable and if I was you I'd jump on some AI as your E2 clearly went up too high from all this dick sucking off sources and your bitch tits getting in the way

Are you retarded, can't read or what as i clearly stated that emailed them and used the contact form with no response nearly week later? I've my other trusted sources that I used for years and just so it happened all been out of certain product I had to get elsewhere and never came across such problems with anyone like here
Then go to Juice Pal and wait another year for him to get primo or anything. These guys are legit and get you your shit. Your shit is 100% stuck in transit like mine and there is nothing you can do about it. Bitching about it just slows them down and slows everyone elses orders down. So you bitching fucks my shit up

Then go to Juice Pal and wait another year for him to get primo or anything. These guys are legit and get you your shit. Your shit is 100% stuck in transit like mine and there is nothing you can do about it. Bitching about it just slows them down and slows everyone elses orders down. So you bitching fucks my shit up
Go back lad to asking about your first cycles and dick riding sources as I see by your 10 posts and fuck off from people having genuine concerns about service being provided as you could clearly see if your bitch tits weren't in the way that there are few other people having issues also

Go back lad to asking about your first cycles and dick riding sources as I see by your 10 posts and fuck off from people having genuine concerns about service being provided as you could clearly see if your bitch tits weren't in the way that there are few other people having issues also
My natural ass would eat you like the pussy bitch you are complaing about fuckin bullshit. The only people who bitch like you are acne covered little faggots. You fuckin bitch ads midget.