MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

First time customer here, and my 2 cents so far: if you're european based, expect a loooong ass waiting time for your products. I ordered mid May, shipment arrived in my country in july just to be returned to sender in august...

To be honest i think pharmacom is a bit in over their heads. It even takes a long ass time for them to reply to simple emails, and when they do they don't follow up on the issue at hand.

Hopefully at the end they resolve their problems and deliver my products.

If anyone has any better european based source suggestions not involving crypto i'd love to hear it.

Kind regards

All is well with my last order as far as service is concerned (may speak about product quality later on). I received a partial refund for the item after the listing became revised. Good job and thanks @Pharmacom Support @RThoads.
First time customer here, and my 2 cents so far: if you're european based, expect a loooong ass waiting time for your products. I ordered mid May, shipment arrived in my country in july just to be returned to sender in august...

To be honest i think pharmacom is a bit in over their heads. It even takes a long ass time for them to reply to simple emails, and when they do they don't follow up on the issue at hand.

If anyone has any better european based source suggestions not involving crypto i'd love to hear it.

Kind regards
Thank god I live in the us, they never fail to deliver on time with my orders aside from the one I mentioned that got stuck in some jungle in the Far East. Gear is legit so I can’t complain. I apologized to the rep for my rant

Kind regards
What wharehouse?

anyone got experience with pharmatest E 500?
yes, I ran it and 1cc had very significant PIP.
I do not think there are many people that could handle the PIP of this on its own.
I used it mixed in a barrel with 1cc TEST500 + 1cc EQ + 1/2cc Deca and really mixed it up completely before using -- these much more mild oils helped reduce the overall PIP. But even then, it still was more PIP than a typical Test300.

yes, I ran it and 1cc had very significant PIP.
I do not think there are many people that could handle the PIP of this on its own.
I used it mixed in a barrel with 1cc TEST500 + 1cc EQ + 1/2cc Deca and really mixed it up completely before using -- these much more mild oils helped reduce the overall PIP. But even then, it still was more PIP than a typical Test300.
What’s funny is I didn’t experience any pip with prop but test e just leaves a golf ball in my ass for days