MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Will sibutramine ever be back in stock?
I am always told the source does not make promises of specific restock dates because there are so many factors beyond their control.
There used to be a "notify" option to get an email when something is back in stock, but I am not finding it on the new site yet.

I am always told the source does not make promises of specific restock dates because there are so many factors beyond their control.
There used to be a "notify" option to get an email when something is back in stock, but I am not finding it on the new site yet.
I’m not even going to get my hopes up with that. Seems like sources have been dry of it for the past 2 years

Any recent testing results of the Pharmaprim 100 ?
PHARMA PRIM 100: Methenolone Enanthate 100 from Pharmacom labs

Summary: The sample is a vial that claims the Methenolone Enanthate (Primabolan) DV of 100 mg / ml.

RESULTS:
PfW9rd6.png

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient - methenolone enanthate.

2. Quantitative analysis: the actual content of the active substance is 100.3 mg / ml.

3. Unknown impurities: Not found.

JSsHBEI.jpg

SOURCE: results were found on Тесты препаратов. Хромо (all I have done is translate the content to English and repost) and all credit goes to the original poster/author.

yes, I ran it and 1cc had very significant PIP.
I do not think there are many people that could handle the PIP of this on its own.
I used it mixed in a barrel with 1cc TEST500 + 1cc EQ + 1/2cc Deca and really mixed it up completely before using -- these much more mild oils helped reduce the overall PIP. But even then, it still was more PIP than a typical Test300.
Thanks, I'll stay away then. How bad's the Test E 300 pip?

I ordered my stuff Thursday night. Checked the order the next morning to see if the payment had been accepted yet and it said already shipped. I got my shit this morning. That’s 4 days for anyone counting.

Seriously amazing. Idk why anyone would use any other source. Keep up the good work.

Is it possible that after 26 days from shipment you are unable to give me tracking or at least information on the status of the shipment?

Ordered the 10 of august too from W1
No tracking number given.
I have been in contact with the customer service and each time they copy past the same thing : « we sent a request to our local shipper ». It’s been more than 10 days since they told me that.
I see that a lot of people are in the same shit.
But like, if I wanted to order from W1 for a fast shipping I would like it to be fast. Otherwise I would have ordered from W2 and enjoy the big promo they are doing wich could have helped me save a lot of money

Got my order a couple days ago. 6 days from order to mailbox. I'll give a review on this mix 4 later on. So far, 2 pins of .5ml with no pip or issue. Ill finish off this first week of .5 oed and next week will be 1ml mon & thur.

Only issue is the cap as seen in the pic. On a multi dose vile, its not good to have a bacteria bowl lol.

Attachments

• 20210901_131558.jpg
    20210901_131558.jpg
    1,008.6 KB · Views: 43
  • 20210829_003838.jpg
    20210829_003838.jpg
    905.1 KB · Views: 44
Only issue is the cap as seen in the pic. On a multi dose vile, its not good to have a bacteria bowl lol.
The source did not pull the cap off that vial. That result is simply what occurs when the little tabs do not break-away easily and the entire metal bends up, instead of breaking away, as the cap was removed.

I personally pull a little of a angle, not straight up, to try to help avoid this result.

but if/when it happens, I simply use a clean/sterilized tweezers and push down the metal tightly against the stopper (see pic below).
LOvLbfe.jpg

I often have to do this regardless because even if the metal is not bent, there are often times little sharp edges from where the cap was connected -- I push those all down tight and flush into the stopped so when I wipe with alcohol pads the material does not catch and snag on the metal tabs.

Simply use a clean metal implement (such as tweezers) and sterilize it with alcohol; then, push down around the metal, every millimeter or so, rotating around the circle until it is all pushed flat against the stopper.
then it will give you a nice smooth and flat surface work from when you whip and sterilize before each use.

Nice delivery time by the way, thanks for sharing your experience.
I do not have much experience with the mixes; I hope you enjoy mix-4.