MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

My natural ass would eat you like the pussy bitch you are complaing about fuckin bullshit. The only people who bitch like you are acne covered little faggots. You fuckin bitch ads midget.
Your ass only been used as a cum dumpster for a bit of free gear and that's all. Bringing height into this means that you're a 5 foot nothing anxiety riddled manlet yourself as no one else bring height into argument and I'm done wasting my time on someone who doesn't got a clue on situation other are complaining about

I use your $1000 as a toilet paper, if someone states certain time frame then they stick to the time frame if they want to be known being reliable and if I was you I'd jump on some AI as your E2 clearly went up too high from all this dick sucking off sources and your bitch tits getting in the way
Hahahaha bro you are on a message board 24/7 bitching about not getting your gear so you are obviously poor as shit worried you are not going to be able to pay rent if this gear doesnt come through because your junky addict ass will have to buy another instead paying your pussy ass rent for your homeless shelter

I use your $1000 as a toilet paper, if someone states certain time frame then they stick to the time frame if they want to be known being reliable and if I was you I'd jump on some AI as your E2 clearly went up too high from all this dick sucking off sources and your bitch tits getting in the way
I love seeing poor people like you on here bitching every day on a message board instead of working. Hahaha you really complaining this much you acting like you lost your house you poor bitch... go make some money before you start eating tren sandwhiches you poor pussy. Nobody with money would ever bitch this much - you act so poor pussy

Your ass only been used as a cum dumpster for a bit of free gear and that's all. Bringing height into this means that you're a 5 foot nothing anxiety riddled manlet yourself as no one else bring height into argument and I'm done wasting my time on someone who doesn't got a clue on situation other are complaining about
Hahaha you think they would pay me to use homophobic slurs and talk like this. I do this because i hate pussies like you. You act like this much of a bitch on a forum than you have to be the biggest bitch on earth. Hahah you fuckin disgrace.

Dude be patient. You always get the right stuff and within reasonable time frame with these guys. The more complaining you do the more they might just be like all the other companies and one day dip and steal everyones money because they dont want to deal with people like you bitching about not getting your 1 vial of tren and 1 bottle of dbol after a week.

Shut the fuck up. These greedy assholes aren't going anywhere and even if they did, boo hoo, you'll have to find your precious drugs somewhere else. Cry me a river. You sound like a fucking addict.

I love seeing poor people like you on here bitching every day on a message board instead of working. Hahaha you really complaining this much you acting like you lost your house you poor bitch... go make some money before you start eating tren sandwhiches you poor pussy. Nobody with money would ever bitch this much - you act so poor pussy

Christ! Another Meso millionaire running his bitch mouth when in reality you work a shitty 9-5 like most of population.

Yeah, i know, you own your own business and make gobs of money while you're on the shitter. That lie has been told a hundred times. Come up with something more original.

Thankfully blowhards like you don't last long around here. i'll take you off ignore in 6 months. Bet you'll be nowhere to be found by then.

Yeah, i know, you own your own business and make gobs of money while you're on the shitter. That lie has been told a hundred times. Come up with something more original.
This hit me deep on a personal level, as I currently am on the shitter and just closed a few contracts. Now I feel like a sham.

You always get the right stuff and within reasonable time frame with these guys.
You couldn’t be more far off the mark, cocksucker. You don’t always get the right stuff and you don’t always get it within reasonable time. My last domestic order took more than the US Postal Service commonly takes to deliver. Same for the previous domestic shipments. And they sent a cheaper version of what I paid for too. What a shill. If you’re not Pharmacom itself, have a sense of self-dignity ffs.

You couldn’t be more far off the mark, cocksucker. You don’t always get the right stuff and you don’t always get it within reasonable time. My last domestic order took more than the US Postal Service commonly takes to deliver. Same for the previous domestic shipments. And they sent a cheaper version of what I paid for too. What a shill. If you’re not Pharmacom itself, have a sense of self-dignity ffs.
Sure according to him trying to get a tracking number or find out the status of your package is bitching when you heard no word for days

Hahahaha bro you are on a message board 24/7 bitching about not getting your gear so you are obviously poor as shit worried you are not going to be able to pay rent if this gear doesnt come through because your junky addict ass will have to buy another instead paying your pussy ass rent for your homeless shelter
1630268115414.gif

I’m glad to know I’m not the only one pissed off with these motherfuckers incompetence as of lately. They use to be quick and efficient but I guess they’re like everyone now using covid as an excuse for being lazy not wanting to get off their asses to work. Like bitch this shit has been going on for almost 2 years now learn to adapt ffs

F
Then go to Juice Pal and wait another year for him to get primo or anything. These guys are legit and get you your shit. Your shit is 100% stuck in transit like mine and there is nothing you can do about it. Bitching about it just slows them down and slows everyone elses orders down. So you bitching fucks my shit up
Only reason it’s stuck in traffic is because they put trust in the hands of a bunch of dock licking Chinese retards working in sweat shops

My issue became somewhat clarified. It was due to placing an order via a duplicate (bad) listing that was now removed from the official store after my complaint.
1f065a5e-ea5b-448a-a17e-8763d9ccd892.png

My issue became somewhat clarified. It was due to placing an order via a duplicate (bad) listing that was now removed from the official store after my complaint.
View attachment 153156
I really hope this is just a temporary problem with these guys. They’ve been reliable and fast with my domestic order which I received within a week. But I’ll never order from warehouse 1 or 2 again. God knows how long that package is going to be stuck in Chicago customs.

I really hope this is just a temporary problem with these guys. They’ve been reliable and fast with my domestic order which I received within a week. But I’ll never order from warehouse 1 or 2 again. God knows how long that package is going to be stuck in Chicago customs.
I got email back today after days asking for order number even tho it's the same email used for order but let's see how long before I receive a response because @Pharmacom Support isn't replying to the private message like he offered with