MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

PHARMATEST PH 100.

Each milliliter of PHARMATEST PH 100 contains 100 milligrams of Testosterone Phenylpropionate. This testosterone ester is active for 4-5 days, is a cross between testosterone cypionate and propionate.

Effects of PHARMATEST PH 100:
+ Quickly increases strength.
+ Reduces the percentage of body fat and increases muscle relief.
+ Visibly builds muscle mass.

Has anyone already tried it? We will be glad to hear your opinion, feedback, suggestions or questions.

pharma-test-ph100-600x120-gif.120840

Trying to order from Warehouse 1 but only European countries are available on country list when putting in address.
I am using a mobile browser.

i placed an order in early July, was sent tracking number. Order hasnt moved from "shipper warehouse" since July 8th - which is extremely unlike them and no reply from them on my ticket
Hi, if you need help, please write your order number to me in private messages, I will check the information and do my best to help as soon as possible.

Trying to order from Warehouse 1 but only European countries are available on country list when putting in address.
I am using a mobile browser.
W1 is not able to deliver to anything outside European countries since CV19 restrictions.
For example, W1 cannot ship to the USA.
But W1 should be able to ship to EU destinations.

i placed an order in early July, was sent tracking number. Order hasnt moved from "shipper warehouse" since July 8th - which is extremely unlike them and no reply from them on my ticket
I assume your order is from W2. I will try to clarify some details.
W2 is a middle-point. It is not stuck there; it is awaiting arrival there. W2 is not like W1. W1 has stock physically at the W1 location (this is why stock is limited and currently many items are not available).
However, W2 does not have stock locally; with W2 the items are shipped to the EU middle-point as needed for orders (for example, all items needed for orders in a week are collected and shipped from the manufacturing facility to the warehouse middle-point).
Then the packs moves from there to the final destination.

This means, you have to add the time it takes from the manufacturer to W2 (that is the waiting time some of you mention) then the typical time from EU Warehouse to final destination (this next step is similar to W1 time-frame).
In my experience W2 takes about 2 weeks longer than W1 on average (sometimes quicker, sometimes a little longer -- postal service varies greatly and no one has control of that)..

You would have to search for some of the posts when Frank (Basicstero’s manager) announced details regarding W2 for more details.
But do not worry, I have never seen a pack stuck in the EU middle-point; if you have tracking, the order is in progress on its path.

Most of my own W2 packs take a few weeks on the "at shippers warehouse" step (while it is traveling from manufacture facility to the W2 EU middle-point).
Then, about 4 weeks from the W2 EU point to USA.

IF your order was from W1 or US Domestic, then it most likely means the order is packed, shipping label is created, and it is in queue to be handed over to the postal service.

I assume your order is from W2. I will try to clarify some details.
W2 is a middle-point. It is not stuck there; it is awaiting arrival there. W2 is not like W1. W1 has stock physically at the W1 location (this is why stock is limited and currently many items are not available).
However, W2 does not have stock locally; with W2 the items are shipped to the EU middle-point as needed for orders (for example, all items needed for orders in a week are collected and shipped from the manufacturing facility to the warehouse middle-point).
Then the packs moves from there to the final destination.

This means, you have to add the time it takes from the manufacturer to W2 (that is the waiting time some of you mention) then the typical time from EU Warehouse to final destination (this next step is similar to W1 time-frame).
In my experience W2 takes about 2 weeks longer than W1 on average (sometimes quicker, sometimes a little longer -- postal service varies greatly and no one has control of that)..

You would have to search for some of the posts when Frank (Basicstero’s manager) announced details regarding W2 for more details.
But do not worry, I have never seen a pack stuck in the EU middle-point; if you have tracking, the order is in progress on its path.

Most of my own W2 packs take a few weeks on the "at shippers warehouse" step (while it is traveling from manufacture facility to the W2 EU middle-point).
Then, about 4 weeks from the W2 EU point to USA.

IF your order was from W1 or US Domestic, then it most likely means the order is packed, shipping label is created, and it is in queue to be handed over to the postal service.
But we cant ship from W1 to USA, according to basicstero. So this whole change, on top of shipping times is becoming an issue. Might be time to move on to another source

I've been following this thread for a while now so I thought I'd weigh in on my own experience. Was a little worried given the recent issues but given the reputation of their product being high quality I thought I'd take the chance.

Ordering went absolutely fine and everything arrived on time with no issues. No problems with packaging whatsoever.

My test vials have a very rough surface (unlike any stopper I've seen before) but there are no leaks. Some people have mentioned these have started to leak after they've started drawing so I'll keep an eye out for that issue but no problems to report there yet.

My primo vials (at least all the ones that I've cracked the caps on so far) unfortunately have the puckered in, dimpled stopper and are leaky on top. I ordered a lot of them so that really sucks. I reached out to them via the website so I'll keep everyone posted about how that ends up going. I really hope they get the quality control on the vials down because otherwise my experience has been good so far.

Got the two replacement vials of Test-E today. Stopper looks funky...not smooth and there's no dimple area in the middle. It has a rough texture on top with a slight impression in the middle. Batch code and production date is the same as my previous leaking bottles. Not sure what's going on with the stoppers.
Just wondering if these vials ended up being fine because my Test-E vials have the exact same type of stopper.

Just wondering if these vials ended up being fine because my Test-E vials have the exact same type of stopper.
The stoppers looking funky, but no rubber chunks got sent into the vial or anything. Main thing I noticed was when pulling the needle out, a small drop of oil would end up on top where the needle went in. But it doesn't leak if you turn the vial upside down.

Yes i have the same stoppers, they are like textured, but i have seen this on US pharma products too, so it happens and is normal. I havent noticed leaking in any of my products. All my orders have been g2g, communication isnt the best but everything else has been smooth.

PHARMATEST PH 100.

Each milliliter of PHARMATEST PH 100 contains 100 milligrams of Testosterone Phenylpropionate. This testosterone ester is active for 4-5 days, is a cross between testosterone cypionate and propionate.

Effects of PHARMATEST PH 100:
+ Quickly increases strength.
+ Reduces the percentage of body fat and increases muscle relief.
+ Visibly builds muscle mass.

Has anyone already tried it? We will be glad to hear your opinion, feedback, suggestions or questions.

pharma-test-ph100-600x120-gif.120840

Are there any plans for Pharmacon to start producing Trestolone/MENT?

Hey gents, I received my order today (Test C vials - 1ml), took 1 week and 5 days from order date. Heres a timeline:

* July 13th: placed order
* Few days later received tracking number
* July 24th: Received package