MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Does anyone know if you have to sign for PCOM package if its international ?
I have needed to sign sometimes.
I was under the impression it would always be required, but only about half mine needed a sig -- many have simply been left at my door waiting for me with other packs such as amazon stuff etc. And, a few times a notice was left for me to pick-up at the post office.
I'm still here posting as a free man :) so no issues yet.

This is a fucking joke? I have been waiting for you to send me expired vials since September 2020? I'm not going to put your expired shit in my body, don't you have anything in good condition to send me only expired vials?

Second shipment of expired shit, I was waiting longer because they told me that from warehouse 1 they did not have without expiration that they sent me from warehouse 2 and I get this expired garbage, quality shit

Attachments

• photo_2021-07-14_15-01-06.jpg
    photo_2021-07-14_15-01-06.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 51
This is a fucking joke? I have been waiting for you to send me expired vials since September 2020? I'm not going to put your expired shit in my body, don't you have anything in good condition to send me only expired vials?

Second shipment of expired shit, I was waiting longer because they told me that from warehouse 1 they did not have without expiration that they sent me from warehouse 2 and I get this expired garbage, quality shit
@SkankHunt We need some jacked Russians in here! Stat!

It all works the same Jesus Christ lol

You do not have any risk using those -- they do not suddenly go bad when the clock strikes midnight on a certain day.
I have already explained "Expatriation date" in great detail.
This is sterile chemical sealed in a glass amp NOT food items.

Those Amps will be effective for many years, even decades, and will NEVER lose sterility with bacteriostatic agents in an oil sealed in a glass amp (ZERO change of any leak of air into or out of an amp).

There is no reason to waste these -- you can safely use them.

how do you know they are "expired?"
did you test the contents and have data showing an issue?

Maybe the source will give you credit or replace, I do not know and I do not have any say in that (that is matter between you and the source directly).

But regardless of what they may offer or not offer, for myself, I would still use them (as I think you will too -- I really do not believe you discarded the others either because we both know they are still safe to use).

Last edited:
PHARMATREN 50.

PHARMATREN 50
is a unique water-based drug manufactured by Pharmacom Labs. Pure trenbolone, not containing an ester, with an activity of only 3-4 hours, ideal as a powerful pre-workout.

Each milliliter of PHARMATREN 50 contains 50 milligrams of Trenbolone base.

Differences PHARMATREN 50:
+ Reduces the percentage of body fat and increases muscle relief.
+ Quickly increases strength.
+ There is no aromatization.
+ Acts stronger than the well-known pre-workout complexes.
+ Visibly builds muscle mass.
+ Increases secretion of insulin-like growth factor.

PHARMATREN 50 is a multifunctional and very effective drug, the strongest pre-workout stimulator that increases aggression and strength, for extreme loads, at an attractively low price.

Zy4BHhGvZP0.jpg

@RThoads @Pharmacom Labs
Would all 3 of these oils mix well in the same syringe? Plan on loading .5cc of each into the same syringe..
View attachment 150120
Hi, yes, if all preparations are oil based, they can be mixed together.
@RThoads When will we see a Pharma Mix without Tren in it? I mean they have 1 but it's a 2:1 Test/Bold. The other 5 have a fuckload of Tren.
It is unlikely that this will happen in the near future, unfortunately, there is no information about the creation of new products yet.

Last edited:

Obviously we replace it. You need to contact our site support.
@MadBret @thatguy @MisterSuperGod has the situation with the arimidex replaced for letrozol been addressed or is this promo just another distraction to forget about a big fuck up and for everyone to forget and move on?

Honestly @Pharmacom Labs I would have respected you if you just admit to @MadBret and to @thatguy you fucked up and for now on you would double check the raws you are purchasing from.

One other source made a error (Lab analysis came back slightly off) on a certain product and the source literally replaced every vial with a new batch (a new lab analysis too) for every customer who bought that batch # and a public apology.

This whole back and fourth shit is not a good look for you, trust me.

Secondly, you say its more than fair for a reship of the products you paid for, but not the promo items? Considering the fact the past couple months you been having issues with quality control (Leaky stoppers and such)

Third, your logistics has been awful. December I had a package rerouted to the worst customs (won't go into detail). Luckily, the package seized was my purchased items and not the "promo" items.

Even moving forward, alot of people have been waiting months......

Your products are NOT cheap either, far from it......

Honestly @Pharmacom Labs there are more labs in the circuit now that are much cheaper, same or better quality, and will reship the entire order if seized (Yes, including promo items). Not to mention, they got shipping down pack (Yes they ship from the same country you sent from at one point too).

I am sure many others will agree with me too. Maybe someone on here will mention that brand on the rise

My 2 cents

Please @Pharmacom Labs I don't want the rep responding for you either, I am speaking directly to you about my opinion from a longtime customer to the owner of Pharmacom Labs.

(PS this is not shade thrown at you, its just the truth)
I am not denying anything. I am not leaving it without attention. We sent samples to a lab in Russia, but it has some issues, waiting for some spare parts from other country, which takes long. If report shows its letro there, we will admit it, however as I said earlier, we asked warehouse to put that batch aside and it was batch on US domestic warehouse only produced years ago.

Warehouse 1 was partly restocked by the way.

Last edited:
Obviously we replace it. You need to contact our site support.

I am not denying anything. I am not leaving it without attention. We sent samples to a lab in Russia, but it has some issues, waiting for some spare parts from other country, which takes long. If report shows its letro there, we will admit it, however as I said earlier, we asked warehouse to put that batch aside and it was batch on US domestic warehouse only produced years ago.

Warehouse 1 was partly restocked by the way.
Hello, I’m still waiting for the refund that you promised me. Please don’t ignore me.

How to Contact the Source Directly

For specific account and order related inquiries please use the "Contact Us" form on the Basicstero website for the most direct and efficient communication with the company's customer service.
Code:
 https://basicstero.ws/contact
Replying to automated emails etc. will not work to contact the source.
The way to contact the source is by using the "Contact Us" page on the Basicstero site.

***Be sure to Check Your Email Spam Folder after contacting customer service because in the past some people complain they did not get a reply when in fact their email service filtered the reply to spam.

Board reps, posts, even PMs are not as efficient nor direct - may get overlooked or take time to be relayed to the appropriate personnel.
This is a big World-Wide company; Reps/PR/Marketing people are mostly busy relaying information/news/announcements and may not even have the ability, access, nor authority to see private account and order information.
(it is a good thing though, that the company only allows specific person ability to access private info for customer security reasons :) ).
Also, please, for your own safety never state any personal information in a public post.

The "Contact Us" form on the Basicstero website is the most direct form of communication regarding accounts and orders.

NOTE regarding tracking (which is a common inquiry I see daily across various boards and PMs):
In my experience, usually tracking is NOT uploaded until a pack leaves the warehouse country and passes outgoing (origin nation's) customs.
In my opinion this usually takes approx a couple weeks for intl packs.
Please be patient and try not to ask customer service for tracking info -- tracking will be uploaded to your dashboard when it is available and authorized to be given out (the source does not authorize it to be given out until a point, such as when it passes outgoing customs, when the source feels it is safe from the source's warehouse, staff, and mailers).

A source has no control over the postal service nor if packs are accurately scanned/updated within the postal system (once the pack is shipped, a source can only see what tracking shows you -- just like if/when you mail something to someone).

Keep in mind you can check the status of your order on the Basicstero site by loging into the warehouse where you placed the order and navigating to your
dashboard >> orders >> select the order you would like to see.
IF tracking has been uploaded to your account it will appear there in the order details section.

When contacting the source, please provide your order number and please have verifiable evidence if you are making any claims such as a lost or damaged pack (evidence would including a video of opening the sealed pack to show the condition of contents upon arrival or tracking status or seizure letter to show a pack is lost etc.).

I hope these tips and information are helpful

Basicstero "Submit Payment Info" Guide

This guide gives step-by-step instructions of how to submit payment information on the new Basicstero site.

Step-1: Log into your Basicstero account.
a858QoV.jpg

• Step-2: Select "Payment" link from the dashboard options.
DyQ2R9l.jpg

• Step-3: Select the "Submit payment info" option from the menu on the Payment page.
J1t1IRU.jpg

• Step-4: Select the payment method by clicking on the type of method that was used to transfer the funds.
PrSMCiW.jpg

• Step-5: Fill out the form with the information for the payment details.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Be sure to select the specific order number for which the funds in question were intended to pay; the specific order number must be selected (see example in the image below):
LTLcjsg.jpg

NOTE: Funds may be added to Basicstero store credit by selecting "Balance refill" (pre-loaded funds will show as credit which may be used future purchases without the need to wait for fund transfers).

IMPORTANT NOTE: If "Balance refill" is selected, the specific fund transfer entered will NOT be processed to pay for any outstanding orders; a specific order number must be selected to assign funds to pay for an outstanding order.
YLX5Oe0.jpg

No, to the best of my understanding guaiacol is NOT currently used in any Pharmacom products.

All products use a GSO carrier with some EO.

My one remark with Pcom products is I feel its unnecessary to add EO in all products including low dosage products that don't cause much to any pip....(Exp: Test 200mg, Test 250mg,.....) I feel they should add it only in there higher dosage products to cut PIP....

I told this to @Pharmacom Labs and I am sure many other members would agree.

Sponsors