MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

I’m sorry for posting that picture. I’m a fucking retard and should probably be banned. It won’t let me edit or delete it any more. Moderator please delete my post above. Won’t make that fucking mistake again.
Hi, please don't worry, I asked that your message be edited as soon as possible.

im waiting on a domestic too. hopefully it updates soon, im waiting to start a cycle on it.

edit: i would KILL a man for one of those russian dude's pharmacom logo track jackets or a shirt or even a fucking hat.

@Pharmacom Support damn where’s the 4th of July sale? Only fair to have a sale for warehouse 3!
Good question. Warehouse 3 virtually never had promotions and sales due to its high demand and limited stock.
But we gonna launch an old promo 300/200 and 700/700. I am launching it right now until end of July at least. It will be valid for warehouse 2.

Also, right now we have 0 unanswered emails.If someone tried to contact us and did not get a reply, please check your spam folder. If still nothing, please leave a comment here or send me a private message. Obviosuly it would mean that our email is not working properly and we need to find it out.

I would pay W3 level prices for shirt or hat
Sorry, we do not have them now.

So. looks like promo functionality is not working properly. New site still has bugs. We fix it and launch promo tomorrow. Also, we know, email reports about order statuses/changes are not coming. We are also working on fixing it.

So, we fixed it.
SUMMER PROMO IS LAUNCHED!

Warehouse 2 only! It will be running till 1st of August!

Pay with cryptocurrency and get free bonuses as follows:

$50 USD bonus for orders over $100
$100 bonus for orders over $200
$200 bonus for orders over $300
$400 bonus for orders over $500
$700 bonus for orders over $700

Bonuses are picked during the ordering process and shipped together with the main order. No promo code is needed. In case of seizures only paid items are reshipped. If you need discreet shipping please leave a comment to your order. This functionality was not implemented yet.

Our site
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/price

Sorry, we do not have them now.

So. looks like promo functionality is not working properly. New site still has bugs. We fix it and launch promo tomorrow. Also, we know, email reports about order statuses/changes are not coming. We are also working on fixing it.

You NEVER had the clothing, well at least for the other customers across the pond. We "Meso members" and I am sure many others on different forums had asked you for years Frank. You always told me and others we will get them in soon. What has it been now over 4-5 years? Lol

However, you sell the clothing on the Russian bodybuilding forums for those members.

I am pretty sure if you stocked them finally, you would have a good amount of customers buying them (across the pond).

Last edited:
You NEVER had the clothing, well at least for the other customers across the pond. We "Meso members" and I am sure many others on different forums had asked you for years Frank. You always told me and others we will get them in soon. What has it been now over 4-5 years? Lol

However, you sell the clothing on the Russian bodybuilding forums for those members.

I am pretty sure if you stocked them finally, you would have a good amount of customers buying them (across the pond).
Why would someone want clothing either an anabolic lab walking around all jacked up.

Is pharmacom g2g?
It's 50/50. You could get sound vials, you could get vials with holes in the stopper. You could recieve their 2-6 day delivery for US, or you could be waiting 2 weeks like I currently am. Products are solid for the most part, my nads are nice and small, heart palpitaions on point. 4 stars.

Is pharmacom g2g?
I got the covid shot, but it was mislabeled and actually Tren Base, so needless to say i got pretty mad, pretty fast and i ended up crushing the vial in one hand and the glass had cut my hand open and exposed my blood to the tren and that's how i ended up with tren cough. The cough made it seem like i had covid to others in the gym so its really just a vicious cycle