MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

So, I ordered on 12.6 the proviron form their website basicstero.ws and they didn't even give me any tracking number. I don't know when TF this order is supposed to arrive and don't know from where they ship the "european warehouse" since other EU sources arrive at my doorstep in 3-5 days. Plus I have to go away in 10 days due to a work trip for a long period of time and not sure if this package will ever arrive. This service is just ridiculous. I feel like I flashed 132$ down the toilet.

Ps. 43$ for a sh*t ass delivery service?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-06-28 at 14.16.41.png
    Screenshot 2021-06-28 at 14.16.41.png
    182.7 KB · Views: 36
So, I ordered on 12.6 the proviron form their website basicstero.ws and they didn't even give me any tracking number. I don't know when TF this order is supposed to arrive and don't know from where they ship the "european warehouse" since other EU sources arrive at my doorstep in 3-5 days. Plus I have to go away in 10 days due to a work trip for a long period of time and not sure if this package will ever arrive. This service is just ridiculous. I feel like I flashed 132$ down the toilet.

Should have heeded the warnings going for pages and pages in this thread...but you still ordered.

I ordered a few weeks ago without issue.....I placed another order on this new site, no emails received......I private messages here and got my order confirmed.....but no word on shipping or anything else......‍♂️

Not saying this source can't recover, but I'd give them a few weeks/months to get their shit together before ordering again. Way too many reports of order issues and poor or no communication. Hope they fix the issues soon.

What happens with the money that I have in my account? I would like to get it back if it is not possible to make purchases, it is the third time I have asked for it so please I want an answer

What happens with the money that I have in my account? I would like to get it back if it is not possible to make purchases, it is the third time I have asked for it so please I want an answer
Hi. if you have store credit showing on your account, you can use it to make future orders.
But you can NOT redeem credit for cash refunds (to the best of my understanding and what I have been told in the past is that there are no refunds); credit may only be used to pay for purchases.

If the credit balance you think you should have is not showing or you have some other account issue, you will need to contact the source's customer service directly by using the "Contact Us" page on the Basicstero site to communicate with someone who has the access and authority to view your account details (new URL address in "code" box below and see my the post quoted below for more details and info about contacting the source directly).
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/contact
Tip/Advice for Everyone: How to Contact the Source Directly

For specific account and order related inquiries please use the "Contact Us" form on the Basicstero website for the most direct and efficient communication with the company's customer service.
Code:
Replying to automated emails etc. will not work to contact the source.
The way to contact the source is by using the "Contact Us" page on the Basicstero site.

***Be sure to check your Spam Folder after contacting customer service because in the past some people complain they did not get a reply when in fact their email service filtered the reply to spam.

Board reps, posts, even PMs are not as efficient nor direct - may get overlooked or take time to be relayed to the appropriate personnel.
This is a big World-Wide company; Reps/PR/Marketing people are mostly busy relaying information/news/announcements and may not even have the ability, access, nor authority to see private account and order information.
(it is a good thing though, that the company only allows specific person ability to access private info for customer security reasons :) ).
Also, please, for your own safety never state any personal information in a public post.

The "Contact Us" form on the Basicstero website is the most direct form of communication regarding accounts and orders.

NOTE regarding tracking (which is a common inquiry I see daily across various boards and PMs):
In my experience, usually tracking is NOT uploaded until a pack leaves the warehouse country and passes outgoing (origin nation's) customs.
In my opinion this usually takes approx a couple weeks for intl packs.
Please be patient and try not to ask customer service for tracking info -- tracking will be uploaded to your dashboard when it is available and authorized to be given out (the source does not authorize it to be given out until a point, such as when it passes outgoing customs, when the source feels it is safe from the source's warehouse, staff, and mailers).

A source has no control over the postal service nor if packs are accurately scanned/updated within the postal system (once the pack is shipped, a source can only see what tracking shows you -- just like if/when you mail something to someone).

Keep in mind you can check the status of your order on the Basicstero site by loging into the warehouse where you placed the order and navigating to your
dashboard >> orders >> select the order you would like to see.
IF tracking has been uploaded to your account it will appear there in the order details section.

When contacting the source, please provide your order number and please have verifiable evidence if you are making any claims such as a lost or damaged pack (evidence would including a video of opening the sealed pack to show the condition of contents upon arrival or tracking status or seizure letter to show a pack is lost etc.).

I hope these tips and information are helpful

Last edited:
Any idea when whse 1 will have enanthate 300 in stock ??
Can not promise anything right now.
Anyone encounter underfilled vials? I should have another 2.25ml left in this vial of Test-E, but it's empty already. Even counting the minute amount that ends up being left in the needles and syringes, it wouldn't equate to over 2ml. Running 450mg / week and should have another 3 injections worth of oil left, but nope. I double check dosages and log everything every time I inject.
This large difference should be definitely immediately visible compared against other vials before you even open a vial. It`s odd.

For some countries we have to use not the regular way, but another one, which is more expensive and this is the only way to ship to those countries. Where we can ship by regular way we ship it at cheaper price. This is about W1 only. W2 and W3 have regular $20 price.
I ordered a few weeks ago without issue.....I placed another order on this new site, no emails received......I private messages here and got my order confirmed.....but no word on shipping or anything else......‍♂️
I will contact you and check. Obviously there are some issues with email, cause we reply to absolutely all messages we receive.

I just find the tracking number (order at June as well) appears on the website. Probably you can check the tracking from the order panel.

Hi. if you have store credit showing on your account, you can use it to make future orders.
But you can NOT redeem credit for cash refunds (to the best of my understanding and what I have been told in the past is that there are no refunds); credit may only be used to pay for purchases.

If the credit balance you think you should have is not showing or you have some other account issue, you will need to contact the source's customer service directly by using the "Contact Us" page on the Basicstero site to communicate with someone who has the access and authority to view your account details (new URL address in "code" box below and see my the post quoted below for more details and info about contacting the source directly).
Code:
I want to be reimbursed for the money I have on the web since no order can be ordered or placed.

and it also does not let me ask questions on the web since you have to put an order number I can not do any

I want to be reimbursed for the money I have on the web since no order can be ordered or placed.

and it also does not let me ask questions on the web since you have to put an order number I can not do any
And he said a store credit is a store credit...you don't get that money back.

Hi Basicstero team,

I placed an order a while ago under warehouse 3 domestic to be shipped to another American state. However when I go look at order status it says shipped as Priority worldwide. Is this order coming from international or is it in fact domestic?

Thanks.

Hi Basicstero team,

I placed an order a while ago under warehouse 3 domestic to be shipped to another American state. However when I go look at order status it says shipped as Priority worldwide. Is this order coming from international or is it in fact domestic?

Thanks.
i have the same thing, its still coming from the US. Priority world wide is what you selected when you checked out. If you go start to checkout again it you'll see what i mean. Priority world wide is the only option to select now no matter what warehouse since the site updated

i have the same thing, its still coming from the US. Priority world wide is what you selected when you checked out. If you go start to checkout again it you'll see what i mean. Priority world wide is the only option to select now no matter what warehouse since the site updated
Good to hear it’s still coming from US, Florida is where I’ve gotten all mine from since I’m not far from it. Perhaps a problem with their site only showing one shipping option since they switched to a new one and there are bugs.
Mondo

Hi Basicstero team,

Thanks.
Warehouse-3 (W3) is the US Domestic Warehouse.
If an orders placed from warehouse 3, it will ship from from within the USA and are for final destinations within the USA.

Warehouse 3 gives the benefit to Domestic USA customers of quicker service and no risk of seizure, but these benefits come at a higher cost because of greater operational costs of the US Domestic warehouse.
If you do not need your order to come from within the USA, consider ordering from the W2 international warehouse to enjoy lower prices.

I hope that info helps clarify that W3 is located in the USA; items in W3 are physically in stock in the USA and ship from within the USA to destinations in the USA.

If an orders placed from warehouse 3, it will ship from from within the USA and are for final destinations within the USA.

Warehouse 3 gives the benefit to Domestic USA customers of quicker service and no risk of seizure, but these benefits come at a higher cost because of greater operational costs of the US Domestic warehouse.
If you do not need your order to come from within the USA, consider ordering from the W2 international warehouse to enjoy lower prices.

I hope that info helps clarify that W3 is located in the USA; items in W3 are physically in stock in the USA and ship from within the USA to destinations in the USA.
i think he was just worried that shipping type was different from previous dom orders, it use to say first class mail on the old orders from the previous site, but if you do it now it says priority world wide so there was some confusion and i think op just wanted to make sure there wasnt a mistake

Thanks for your timely response brother. Just want you to know that even in domestic orders from W3, the website displays “priority mail worldwide” for the postage under the details from that order.
It is understandable as you guys are using a new site, and I know that it is in fact being shipped domestic, so it’s all good.

Cant wait for this deca/test shipment so I can get back on cycle! Cheers mate.

i think he was just worried that shipping type was different from previous dom orders, it use to say first class mail on the old orders from the previous site, but if you do it now it says priority world wide so there was some confusion and i think op just wanted to make sure there wasnt a mistake
Thanks for your timely response brother. Just want you to know that even in domestic orders from W3, the website displays “priority mail worldwide” for the postage under the details from that order.
It is understandable as you guys are using a new site, and I know that it is in fact being shipped domestic, so it’s all good.

Cant wait for this deca/test shipment so I can get back on cycle! Cheers mate.
I will make a note to tell Frank to have a look into these details (and ask him to make sure it is what the source intends it to say or not) the next time I get a chance to communicate with him.

Thank you both for the clarification.