MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Because I have been using pharmacom products for many years and quality has always been amazing. I have tried other sources and have not been happy with them. While the problems they have been having the last year have sucked I still trust them to make things right. I purchased a few items from another source that has good reviews and the products were crap.

Pharmacom provided me with a tracking number today. Order was shipped out on the 18th. Will have my order on the 22nd. Just problems with the new website.
Well, I hope you get your shit. Same here with the orders. Have ordered from them 4 or 5 times without issue. It’s just this last time that was terrible. If it’s any consolation, I did actually get what I originally ordered… After 4 and a half months. I doubt I will ever buy from them again though.

exactly.
I wonder if everyone feels the same about just lowering prices if/when it is their own business?
Actually, if so, anyone if free to start his or her own lab, do all the work, take the risks etc, and then set prices at whatever he or she chooses.
Hey, maybe i will shop with their new lab -- they can call it "Charity Labs" and just focus on making the prices so low that it is a non-for-profit ;)

For those that act like they do not understand business, I will just ask when is the last time they walked into work and asked the boss or owner to please pay them less.

I doubt anyone here goes to work and demands a pay-cut. We all know people want raises, but then they also do not want any other businesses prices to rise -- hmm, that is some mysterious economic magic.
Most businesses start with a certain quality and price point. You can usually get away with charging a little more, especially once you've built a reputation for quality. However, many businesses decide to increase the profit margin by taking some shortcuts. Maybe they only use 9.5 ounces of material in the shirt instead of the usual 10. Maybe they only put 28 ounces in what used to be a quart of ice cream?
My point is: I had no issues paying the higher price for the quality and reputation. The sloppy quality control and lack of communication as of late is not indicative of a "premium" brand. As others have pointed out, other sources are just as good, faster shipping, and great comms. You can do quite a bit of lab testing too with the savings if you want peace of mind.
I don't hate Pharmacom, but they need to either price more competitively or they need to offer the best customer service and quality in the business. Both are lacking at present.
Credit where it's due: none of the leaky, bulging stoppers this order. Looks like they are using a new style. Long wait and no comms sucked though.

Does Pharmacom have any plans to offer ment/trestolone?
Currently the priorities are on resolving the source's website site and computer system issues and dealing with DDoS attack etc. that are hindering communication with customers and ordering, which are vital to the business.
After all the technical / operational issues are resolved, the source may return to development of new products.
But right now it is not a priority.

So I placed an order on June 10th. Received the confirmation letter and sent bitcoin. Checked on my order a couple days later. New site and the order had disappeared along with a bunch of my old orders. It showed my account having credit, but it was significantly less, about 1/3, than I actually sent them. Sent a message through the "contact us" link. Tried placing the order again and resubmitted my bitcoin payment. Everything has been sitting with "pending" next to them.
I have sent multiple messages. No response.
Getting extremely frustrated.
There are technical issues right now and DDoS attacs which are hindering the operation of the source's site, communication, and computer system.

I wrote to Frank to ask him if he may be able to help with this issue you describe. If he does not reply in the next few days to me, I will write to him again. Sometimes it may take me a few tries but I assure you that I will eventually be able to get a message to him and that he can look into your issue.

I apologize but I do not understand fully understand what you describe here. IF I am correct, it sounds like you submitted payment but then maybe the site went down of lagged from DDoS attack and the order may have been dropped from no payment because the payment details did not get to the source in time before the system auto drops orders for no pay.

But regardless, I know your issue is already beyond that which I have access or ability to resolve. I have no way to investigate orders or payments etc. All I would recommend is that you use the "Contact Us" so the source may look into this , but you said you have already tried Contacting Basictsero this way (and if their system was down or hindered, maybe that communication attempt was not successful).

Be sure to check your Spam Folder after contacting customer service because in the past some people complain they did not get a reply when in fact their email service filtered the reply to spam.

Nonetheless, i am confident Frank will be able to look into the details.
Do not worry, this is just a tough time with multiple technical issues and attacks hit all at once, If you have your order number and the BTC origin and destination addresses, everything should be able to be investigated.

I will keep trying to get hold of someone that can look into these details.
As I mentioned, if I do not get a communication to go through today, I will write again in a few days and continue to do so until I hear something back.
When I wrote to Basicstero/Frank, I also included a link to you post here so hopefully Frank or his Support Assistant may be able to better understand what you are describing and manually resolve the issue for you.

I have a US Domestic order I’m still waiting on which I made during the dDOS attacks. I contacted basicstero directly asking for my tracking info to which they replied “tracking info is not provided before 7 days of items being shipped in order to protect the freedom of the shippers themselves”- which I SORT of understand but yet have always been supplied tracking within 24 hours my past many many orders. It’s now 12 days later, no product, no email reply (reached out again 3 days ago), and no tracking info. I at least want to know if it’s in route and why can’t @Pharmacom Labs at least post the tracking to my order page? I’m sorry but I’m 99.9% sure you are losing a customer in me. @RThoads @Pharmacom Support

I have a US Domestic order I’m still waiting on which I made during the dDOS attacks. I contacted basicstero directly asking for my tracking info to which they replied “tracking info is not provided before 7 days of items being shipped in order to protect the freedom of the shippers themselves”- which I SORT of understand but yet have always been supplied tracking within 24 hours my past many many orders. It’s now 12 days later, no product, no email reply (reached out again 3 days ago), and no tracking info. I at least want to know if it’s in route and why can’t @Pharmacom Labs at least post the tracking to my order page? I’m sorry but I’m 99.9% sure you are losing a customer in me. @RThoads @Pharmacom Support
You should already have your product. not just tracking, but Domestic usually arrives to the customer by one business week of funds being confirmed.
I think these attacks and system issues caused the source to literally lose the data for some orders that were placed or being processed during computer system issues.

I will write to you in private and try to help bring attention to your issue because my guess if their is no other explanation other than my idea above and that some inquiries and emails are not reaching them because their site/system are having technical issues (new site, bugs, and massive DDoS ransom, are a bad combo).

Can you still find and see the order in your Basicstero account dashboard order history?

Last edited:
You should already have your product. not just tracking, but Domestic usually arrives to the customer by one business week of funds being confirmed.
I think these attacks and system issues caused the source to literally lose the data for some orders that were placed or being processed during computer system issues.

I will write to you in private and try to help bring attention to your issue because my guess if their is no other explanation other than my idea above and that some inquiries and emails are not reaching them because their site/system are having technical issues (new site, bugs, and massive DDoS ransom, are a bad combo).

Can you still find and see the order in your Basicstero account dashboard order history?
I will DM you back. Appreciate your response.

***Update
My bitcoin transfer has gone from "pending" to "cancelled" with no increase in my account balance and no change in my order status. Still no reply to multiple emails. What a pain in the ass.
I will contact you.
Domestic tracking numbers are provided earlier. We had to change the way our email is working. Right now all emails are coming to one single inbox and probably that is why our support thought that your order is from the international warehouse and replied that you have to wait 7 days.

Look, people. Yes there are many issues right now.New design was too raw.Our coders are fixing lots of internal bugs. But we are fixing them daily. We also finally added loyalty discounts, they should apply now. Ordering process should be also smooth now.
As for orders, all the current issues are still related to 1. new site bugs 2. new way, which we tried for shipping, but do not use anymore, because it seemed not reliable.
It could be we do not get some emails, It is possible due to technical issues. If so, please contact me or my assistants here. We check our inbox for emails from you and fix issues, if we did not receive it.
We are not ignoring anyone, but all needs time to be fixed.

Pharmacom are you fucking kidding me???? I did my order on 28 of may, today i received... ok test p it was expired since september of 2020!!!! what shit is this??? im so fucking angry
no problem injecting expired steroids? Well I expected a more serious answer, please inject them all and give me the ones that are not expired, for that I pay a product of supposed quality, I have seen sources crucify for much less than this, I do not plan to prick anything expired, thank you, yes this It is the policy of this laboratory do not have any more requests from me
You can give me the study that you want that does not mean that something is right, there are thousands of studies with thousands of results of things, do not come to tell me movies, my father-in-law has 2 pharmacies and has never sold a product expired for a single day, in First, second, your source is not selling pharmaceutical products, no matter how much you want to repeat it, they are underground products, with more or less quality in that I will not enter but not pharmaceuticals, even so I assure you that at least in Europe no pharmacy will ever do you to sell an expired drug so stop making excuses because the source loses enough seriousness with this type of argument, I have seen other laboratories under being crucified for much less
Hi, we apologize for the inconvenience, I'm really sorry that this happened, I sent this information directly to my management, we will definitely do our best to help you as soon as possible.

I contacted basicstero regarding tracking for my order and was told they could not supply me tracking for 7 days after order was shipped. When did this change? It used to be posted/emailed within 24 hours. Today marks 7 days so I guess I’ll keep checking. I ordered from another domestic source which ships from Florida and they are on point with providing up to date details securely. Also in which I ordered from after my Pcom order and I received theirs 5 days ago. Just really shaking my head at all these issues lately.
Hi, if you still need help, please write me in private messages, your order number, I will check the information and write to you, but I assure you, if you made an order, you will definitely receive what you ordered, in the end everything will be fine ...

So I placed an order on June 10th. Received the confirmation letter and sent bitcoin. Checked on my order a couple days later. New site and the order had disappeared along with a bunch of my old orders. It showed my account having credit, but it was significantly less, about 1/3, than I actually sent them. Sent a message through the "contact us" link. Tried placing the order again and resubmitted my bitcoin payment. Everything has been sitting with "pending" next to them.
I have sent multiple messages. No response.
Getting extremely frustrated.
***Update
My bitcoin transfer has gone from "pending" to "cancelled" with no increase in my account balance and no change in my order status. Still no reply to multiple emails. What a pain in the ass.
Hi, we apologize for the inconvenience, I am very sorry that this happened, if you wrote to our site, but did not receive a response, try to send the message again, it is possible that it just did not reach. If you still need help, please write me in private messages, your order number, I will check the information and write to you.
Because I have been using pharmacom products for many years and quality has always been amazing. I have tried other sources and have not been happy with them. While the problems they have been having the last year have sucked I still trust them to make things right. I purchased a few items from another source that has good reviews and the products were crap.

Pharmacom provided me with a tracking number today. Order was shipped out on the 18th. Will have my order on the 22nd. Just problems with the new website.
Hi, I'm really glad to hear that, thanks for the feedback.

While I do not have the direct access or ability the actual source has, I will see what I can do to help in this area ;)
Please have patients and let me explore some materials to see if I can find anything to post.
Any luck on the jacked Russians???. We are most definitely losing our "patients" and I'm afraid you'll lose even more business if these jacked Russians aren't made available for us to peruse . I ( and I think I can speak for a few members) can deal with leaky stoppers, overpriced gear and products being labeled with the wrong compounds....but we most definitely can not put up with continued delays in posting up some jacked Russians!!!

Am I clear to order? The site looks different to me.....sorry if this has already been addressed
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/
The source made a new website. There are some bugs with the new site (for example, people are not getting order confirmation automated emails).
Frank posted they are working hard to resolve and fix these site issue.

Some people are posting recent TDs so you should be ok to order.

But please see Franks quote posted below just to be aware there are known issues:
Look, people. Yes there are many issues right now. New design was too raw. Our coders are fixing lots of internal bugs. But we are fixing them daily. We also finally added loyalty discounts, they should apply now. Ordering process should be also smooth now.
As for orders, all the current issues are still related to 1. new site bugs 2. new way, which we tried for shipping, but do not use anymore, because it seemed not reliable.
It could be we do not get some emails, It is possible due to technical issues. If so, please contact me or my assistants here. We check our inbox for emails from you and fix issues, if we did not receive it.
We are not ignoring anyone, but all needs time to be fixed.