MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Package came today.

Missing Exemestane.....

Sigh

And the site isn't working...
Are you sure it is missing? I would say they studied the combination options for a cycle based on your order and came to the conclusion that you do not need the AI in any of them, just let them show you some studies which support it.

Even if you paid for it, they do not care about the money but about your health and optimizing your cycle, everything is fine, trust them, keep moving on.

Not once in this entire thread did they take any accountability either. Expired gear? Nah it’s still good. Months to receive gear? Nah that’s cause of corona. Leaky stoppers? Nah that’s common, it’s still good. No communication? Nah the website is down.

I liked Pharmacom gear. But now there’s readily other domestic sources with the same product at half price. Why would I pay $100 for primo when I can pay the same amount for 200/mg instead of 100mg. It might not have a fancy box with scratch off codes but I still know there’s Primobolan inside the vial.
Totally agree, for less than this he crucified to iron anabolics, but they seem to have an excuse for everything, personally I will not buy more, you pay a lot of price and you do not even get quality? there are many more sources that people comment on the forum to choose as catcafe, which will be the next one to try, never again pharma

So I placed an order on June 10th. Received the confirmation letter and sent bitcoin. Checked on my order a couple days later. New site and the order had disappeared along with a bunch of my old orders. It showed my account having credit, but it was significantly less, about 1/3, than I actually sent them. Sent a message through the "contact us" link. Tried placing the order again and resubmitted my bitcoin payment. Everything has been sitting with "pending" next to them.
I have sent multiple messages. No response.
Getting extremely frustrated.

***Update
My bitcoin transfer has gone from "pending" to "cancelled" with no increase in my account balance and no change in my order status. Still no reply to multiple emails. What a pain in the ass.

Are you sure it is missing? I would say they studied the combination options for a cycle based on your order and came to the conclusion that you do not need the AI in any of them, just let them show you some studies which support it.

Even if you paid for it, they do not care about the money but about your health and optimizing your cycle, everything is fine, trust them, keep moving on.
Damn.... Maybe that was why. Thanks basicstero!

Last order from W2 took 10 weeks. They don't respond to emails. Communication is awful. I was surprised to see no stopper issues this time. Switching to a more reasonably priced source that actually communicates. I could be persuaded to order again though if they posted some Russians soon. They always make me forget about the issues with this source!

So I placed an order on June 10th. Received the confirmation letter and sent bitcoin. Checked on my order a couple days later. New site and the order had disappeared along with a bunch of my old orders. It showed my account having credit, but it was significantly less, about 1/3, than I actually sent them. Sent a message through the "contact us" link. Tried placing the order again and resubmitted my bitcoin payment. Everything has been sitting with "pending" next to them.
I have sent multiple messages. No response.
Getting extremely frustrated.
With all of the issues they are having, what would persuade you to place an order? Not trolling. This is a genuine question.

Need to cut price down a lot in domestic store not even close to fair
Yup. Considering there’s testing freely available now it’s easier to shop elsewhere in my opinion.
The free-market (supply/demand), risk vs reward, and operational costs will dictates price points.
Like with any other product in the world.
Keep in mind this is a for-profit business not a public service or charity -- the purpose of a business is to make money.

Supply/Demand is the invisible hand
Basic economics, you might not need to worry
exactly.
I wonder if everyone feels the same about just lowering prices if/when it is their own business?
Actually, if so, anyone if free to start his or her own lab, do all the work, take the risks etc, and then set prices at whatever he or she chooses.
Hey, maybe i will shop with their new lab -- they can call it "Charity Labs" and just focus on making the prices so low that it is a non-for-profit ;)

For those that act like they do not understand business, I will just ask when is the last time they walked into work and asked the boss or owner to please pay them less.

I doubt anyone here goes to work and demands a pay-cut. We all know people want raises, but then they also do not want any other businesses prices to rise -- hmm, that is some mysterious economic magic.

Last edited:
@Dacj Have you already attempted to contact Basicstero?

I mentioned my discussion here to Frank (the manager) and to me it seemed like he was open to the idea of discounting these products.
I think in the future he may discount them so people that understand they are still safe to use may enjoy a lower price of such items.
However, with all the current technical issue with the site, there are simply much more urgent issues for programmers to address.

You should contact the source directly and maybe Frank can help you with a credit of discount for your concern.

• Please use the "Contact Us" form on the Basicstero website for the most direct and efficient communication with the company's customer service.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/contact
See my post quoted below for more details and info about using the "Contact Us" page on the source's site:
Tip/Advice for Everyone: How to Contact the Source Directly

For specific account and order related inquiries please use the "Contact Us" form on the Basicstero website for the most direct and efficient communication with the company's customer service.
Code:
 https://basicstero.ws/contact
Replying to automated emails etc. will not work to contact the source.
The way to contact the source is by using the "Contact Us" page on the Basicstero site.

***Be sure to check your Spam Folder after contacting customer service because in the past some people complain they did not get a reply when in fact their email service filtered the reply to spam.

Board reps, posts, even PMs are not as efficient nor direct - may get overlooked or take time to be relayed to the appropriate personnel.
This is a big World-Wide company; Reps/PR/Marketing people are mostly busy relaying information/news/announcements and may not even have the ability, access, nor authority to see private account and order information.
(it is a good thing though, that the company only allows specific person ability to access private info for customer security reasons :) ).
Also, please, for your own safety never state any personal information in a public post.

The "Contact Us" form on the Basicstero website is the most direct form of communication regarding accounts and orders.

NOTE regarding tracking (which is a common inquiry I see daily across various boards and PMs):
In my experience, usually tracking is NOT uploaded until a pack leaves the warehouse country and passes outgoing (origin nation's) customs.
In my opinion this usually takes approx a couple weeks for intl packs.
Please be patient and try not to ask customer service for tracking info -- tracking will be uploaded to your dashboard when it is available and authorized to be given out (the source does not authorize it to be given out until a point, such as when it passes outgoing customs, when the source feels it is safe from the source's warehouse, staff, and mailers).

A source has no control over the postal service nor if packs are accurately scanned/updated within the postal system (once the pack is shipped, a source can only see what tracking shows you -- just like if/when you mail something to someone).

Keep in mind you can check the status of your order on the Basicstero site by loging into the warehouse where you placed the order and navigating to your
dashboard >> orders >> select the order you would like to see.
IF tracking has been uploaded to your account it will appear there in the order details section.

When contacting the source, please provide your order number and please have verifiable evidence if you are making any claims such as a lost or damaged pack (evidence would including a video of opening the sealed pack to show the condition of contents upon arrival or tracking status or seizure letter to show a pack is lost etc.).

I hope these tips and information are helpful

Frank is a super nice guy, very generous, and may offer you some compensation -- it never hurts to ask.

➡️If you need me to let him know you will be contacting them, please send me the order number in Private and I will try to help by telling him to look for an inquiry email from you (hopefully the email system is working now).
If you need that help, PM me and I will write to him on your behalf.

----
----
⬇️Now to my own personal thoughts (after all, I am my own man and free to have my own position regardless of anyone else here; and, I am still happy to help you even if we do not agree of these details):

How do you know the actual product is expired?

what does "expired" mean to you?

Is there some chemical analysis results on this product that show a problem?

IF sources just printed later dates (I mean the same exact physical contents, just simply different writing on the label), would you still have any issue with your amps?
So to you, do the absolute unwavering scientific facts come from the print on what you call underground products?

Why is it that when sources print the purity/concentration on their products it does not count as absolute unwavering proof (i understand, because they can print anything), but on the same label the date means so much?

Do you think the product suddenly went from 100% good one day, then the clock stuck midnight the next day and it suddenly went bad?

As long as these products are stored properly, the contents are good for a long time past any printed date.
From the US National Institute of Health NIH.gov site: "prescription and over-the-counter, were perfectly good to use even 15 years after the expiration date.

Hence, the expiration date doesn't really indicate a point at which the medication is no longer effective or has become unsafe to use."
Drug expiry debate: the myth and the reality

Last edited:
@RThoads
Happy Father's day to you as well.

Please do Meso a favor and tell Frank to have his fucking raws 3rd party tested before he has them brewed.

Thanks and hope you have a great day.

@RThoads
Happy Father's day to you as well.
Thank you.

Please do Meso a favor and tell Frank to have his fucking raws 3rd party tested before he has them brewed.

Thanks and hope you have a great day.
I do not know if they get all raws 3rd-party tested.
I think it is mostly internal testing (because of the added cost of 3rd-party testing). But that is just my opinion; I am not sure so maybe they do get 3rd-party.
Nonetheless, I agree that would be best for us all and I will share this suggestion with Frank next time I can catch him available.

Ok, I am taking off to spend some time with family.
Enjoy the rest of the day.

With all of the issues they are having, what would persuade you to place an order? Not trolling. This is a genuine question.
Because I have been using pharmacom products for many years and quality has always been amazing. I have tried other sources and have not been happy with them. While the problems they have been having the last year have sucked I still trust them to make things right. I purchased a few items from another source that has good reviews and the products were crap.

Pharmacom provided me with a tracking number today. Order was shipped out on the 18th. Will have my order on the 22nd. Just problems with the new website.

Sponsors